What specs won the monthly?

Zuko.7132

The meta is the most diverse that I've seen it since I started playing 3 years ago.  A ton of things are at least "playable" even if perhaps not quite top tier. Even things like Bladesworn and Berserker saw at least a little play in the EU tournament (idk about NA). There's still plenty of work to be done, of course, but this is definitely a good direction for the game mode.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

The meta is the most diverse that I've seen it since I started playing 3 years ago.  A ton of things are at least "playable" even if perhaps not quite top tier. Even things like Bladesworn and Berserker saw at least a little play in the EU tournament (idk about NA). There's still plenty of work to be done, of course, but this is definitely a good direction for the game mode.

How did bladesworn and zerk do?

23 minutes ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

They did ok... Mostly just side nodes. Didn't seem super impactful other than doing a decent job of not dying. Nothing to write home about.

Ya, I figured. Just wanted to be wrong.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

How effective was the scrapper out of curiosity?  Anyone have a link to the coverage?  Scrapper run stealth nades slick blast?

Drazeh played it and it performed well.  He had slick shoes and nades if I recall but I’m having difficulty finding a clip