300 pages of feedback

OnlyChaks.1725

22 hours ago, Neiara.9362 said:

and nothing changed. So what was the point?

Because feedback means we don't like something about the game, and that must be a mistake because the game is perfect and everyone should love everything about the game, so we're wrong for giving any kind of feedback. 

Edited by Gravitron.7982
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4

Yeh we had a poll ,which showed clearly that this patch must not go live as it is and they didn't listen at all!

My necro main, both signets of suffering reaper + scourge, are completely destroyed now.

Personally promised to myself to quit this game if they allow this patch to go live as it is ... and so i will drop GW2 for now until they revert all necro changes, especially my signets of suffering as it was!

So bored of these constant class nerfs and class changes especially in PVE, which destroys all their uniqueness with each new patch more and more!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

I am so thrilled to see the new expansion introduces open world legendary armour!!!

I was hoping for longbow ele not pistol ele though. Maybe in a future expac? Sorry it's not really on topic but looking at what's coming I am really happy ^^

This patch I fear for how my herald will play, I have 500 hours on it as it was. I hope if it needs adjusting they will fix it sooner than later!

• Confused 12

37 minutes ago, Sigmoid.7082 said:

You seem to be putting a lot of weight on your poll with ~300 replies

It's still more than the "handful" of people they currently only take advice from, to balance the entire game. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by XenesisII.1540
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

this is soo annoying guess i need to stop playing this game as well. it was a really nice rpg for 6 years then they had to force bad changes players didnt want. 8 secs shades like who likes having to keep placing shades every few secs?. thanks devs team you made this easy for me to walk away and not support you or your game anymore.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Neiara.9362 said:

and nothing changed. So what was the point?

...and they insulting announced an expansion to try to distract us from these disastrous changes.
What is the point indeed. I will not buy the expansion unless I see significant changes to this latest abomination.

I mean, the lead DEV actually stated in a Twitch stream something to the affect that "Necros are known for boon stripping". Um, no. Necros are known for boon corruption, and massive self harm by applying condis on ourselves...but that's another issue.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, misterman.1530 said:

...and they insulting announced an expansion to try to distract us from these disastrous changes.
What is the point indeed. I will not buy the expansion unless I see significant changes to this latest abomination.

I mean, the lead DEV actually stated in a Twitch stream something to the affect that "Necros are known for boon stripping". Um, no. Necros are known for boon corruption, and massive self harm by applying condis on ourselves...but that's another issue.

Looking at this patch, makes you think that the devs are good at stripping our faith in them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

They listen sometimes. I remember when some of the scrapper changes were announced, we were like hell no, and they didn't go through. I think it's a matter of them breaking and fixing stuff constantly to see what really works and what doesn't. I feel the bigger issue is that a lot of the general community sees the game classes differently, at least I do. The 9 classes represent your aesthetic for your playstyle, , and each spec should fit a role with that playstyle. We have that to an extent, but there's no clear vision with what each class should be. Is each spec supposed to have a viable support, pdps, and cdps build? Is each spec supposed to be one of those "roles", or a blurred vision of it? I know GW2 has never been the poster child for the holy trinity, but are you telling me Druid wasn't designed to be a healer? Berzerker not a straight up dps monster? It feels like they want every class to be able to have a viable build that does every role to an extent, and I'm not getting the picture for what these roles are anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Honestly, this patch has completely killed my interest in the game, I haven't even looked at any of the expansion stuff because I just don't care at this point.  If the core experience of playing your class has to be watered down because we all need quick/alac to be viable, the game just isn't going to be fun.  I've been through the "Bring the player not the class" era of WoW where they went all out class homogenization and I have no desire to repeat that with GW2.  It makes me very sad because GW2 was hands down my favorite MMO but seeing the direction they are going in with class design, I just don't want to play it anymore.  I guess given the opportunity devs will optimize the fun out of a game 😞

I also think it's disgusting how they announced the expansion with these changes to distract from any negative feed back, since they must have known the changes would not be well received. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

The expansion has been in the works for months.  How is that a distraction?  You folks must be from other mmos, you act as if we have to wait six months between balance patches.

If the change is truly harmful then the change will be corrected.  In the meantime the devs will be monitoring the game to see the true effects of this patch.

I am amused to see folks swearing off of the game for balance changes that won't even last three months.

Edited by Zebulous.2934
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 13

16 minutes ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

The expansion has been in the works for months.  How is that a distraction?  You folks must be from other mmos, you act as if we have to wait six months between balance patches.

If the change is truly harmful then the change will be corrected.  In the meantime the devs will be monitoring the game to see the true effects of this patch.

I am amused to see folks swearing off of the game for balance changes that won't even last three months.

you can't use the excuse of "they will correct it" they have test environments , people giving feedback and a passionate community that is eager to work with the devs to balance the game. 

Yet we get this patch. Issue's can be fixed ...but this you cannot just give a pass and say " if the change is truly harmful then the change will be corrected" 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

32 minutes ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

Less the changes themselves, and moreso people know nothing will change, in the three months you mentioned, they'll shift around stats and skills without changing or improving anything meaningful, or the changes will be flat out for the worst, there's no in between.

It's debilitating, tiring,  I haven't played in months cause I read the patch notes and the changes look so just meh

Edited by SamuelW.2685
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, SamuelW.2685 said:

Less the changes themselves, and moreso people know nothing will change, in the three months you mentioned, they'll shift around stats and skills without changing or improving anything meaningful, or the changes will be flat out for the worst, there's no in between.

It's debilitating, tiring,  I haven't played in months cause I read the patch notes and the changes look so just meh

You sound like I did when I stopped playing Wakfu.  I felt similarly.  Classes becoming mechanically identical, though visually distinct.  I occasionally update the client and wander around to see what they've done with the game.  It seems quite horrible to me, yet Wakfu has plenty of active players.  Perhaps Wakfu chose to appeal to a different demographic and I simply didn't get the memo.

• Sad 1

it kind of feels like they just said they listened to us to make fun of us

I don't want the alac anet, can i just have scourge back? the resing nerfs are too hard and it's all scourge had. I don't want 1.5s of alac i just want to pick people up. I was so close to finishing my first legendary and now i don't know if i want to play the class i was making the legendary for... like 2 years of work all for nothing

• Like 8

I love how it's so absolutely, crystal clear that no dev made any changes to druid, put on harrier gear and actually tested it to see if it could upkeep any semblance of boon uptime.
What an absolute clusterfk. How they manage to so consistently avoid testing builds before they get released is beyond me.
I didn't even get to look at any other build after I spent an hour trying to get druid to work by sacrificing QoL and reactive skills and traits. If druid, something that dates back to HoT, years and years ago, can get so messed up... I don't even want to look at anything else.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1