Weaponmaster Training Beta Feedback: Warrior

Rubi Bayer.8493

13 hours ago, CornFarm.9260 said:

Is there a reason that Warrior isn't getting Main Hand Pistol (MHP) besides it "needs a support weapon" and they don't want to rework any of the existing weapons b/c they know how hard they suck + it just being funny to dunk on the Warrior community at this point??

Like I was thinking about it & MHP would solve SO many of Warrior's alleged combat-problems. It would:

1. Give it a main-hand mid-range option to combo with all their off-hand weapons. (Somewhat retaining that feeling / lore' element of being a Weaponmaster.)

2. It fits with the lore of Bladesworn if you account for that.

3. Give it new burst skills that (probably) wouldn't suck balls/bug out.

4. Could provide the opportunity for an actual hybrid condi/power weapon (e.g. Harbinger.) Something that Was doesn't really have for competitive'. (No 1H sword doesn't count. It's kitten for actual PvP dmg condi.)

5... You know what? Actually, just give us Harbinger's pistol skills & color it yellow. Done. All of the skills fit, the condis fit (warrior applies weakness, & technically already applies torment,) and it desperately needs a mid-range stun! AND That way Warrior could still feel like a Weaponmaster because it would be getting a Weapon from an entirely different class without pushing that idea! IT'S LITERALLY PERFECT!!

Like am I alone here...!?!? This is awesome ^.

It just doesn't seem relevant when it comes to feedback for the weaponmaster training beta about the existing warrior weapons being decoupled from their e-specs and NOT the announced new warrior weapon. 

48 minutes ago, Genesis.8572 said:

It just doesn't seem relevant when it comes to feedback for the weaponmaster training beta about the existing warrior weapons being decoupled from their e-specs and NOT the announced new warrior weapon. 

That is like 80% of this entire thread. 

• Confused 3

On 6/28/2023 at 4:58 PM, Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

Don't worry short bow will probably come on the next paid living story next year for the low low price of $24.99, because they listened to us that the $25 isn't "slightly less" enough. Oh and short bow will be mele under the new weapon re-master trait line.  The year after will be the year of a single elite skill and they'll finally give you the elite shout you want, except it'll be "I am unstoppable" and give us 2 stacks of stability and resistance for 10 seconds on a 90 second cool down.

I remember when GW1 did that, you took and extraction kit (can't remember the name) and had to extract the skill from a enemy after killing it lol.

Didnt have time to try it myself but its not like I have to on warrior.

Torch is condi. Nothing else is condi. Not running berserker leaves you just with arms to improve your condition dps. Not good.

Offhand pistol funnily enough I could see on power berserker. Just run axe/axe axe/pistol since greatsword is.. yeah well you know.

Mainhand dagger just no. You spam axe F1 on berserker. Bladesworn has no burst skill. 

Offhand dagger.. yes. 

I leave core out of it because running core is essentially just gimping yourself.

• Like 3

I tried power berserker with both offhand pistol and offhand dagger. I made a thread about it, but it got buried. Didn't write here because the convo derailed immediately. I will just link my thing here. 

Edited by howdy.7604
Forgot to quote
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Rongaron.9213 said:

Only thing what could save warrior now is kicking current balance team out of arena.ne hq, i swear how many nerf/useless reworks they gonna make for warriors until they finaly will wakes up and say "s*it we f*k up big time"

Current lead was an Ele main, and in the streams they were doing a few years back I only ever saw him play a necromancer (and poorly I may add). Take that for what it is.