Weapon X is OP on class Y!!!

48 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

With the expansion coming, just use this template and post your complaints here instead of making 5 individual threads about how torch bladesworn is op and has ruined the game.

I like individual threads. Easier to read thread titles than wade through a mega-thread to find out what I should be playing. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Something something, nerf dagger/pistol berserker because I don't know how to dodge so save me CMC, QQ.

Memes aside, our new weapon mastery combinations on warrior are so extremely bad I can’t think of a single possible complaint that will emerge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

31 minutes ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

Memes aside, our new weapon mastery combinations on warrior are so extremely bad I can’t think of a single possible complaint that will emerge.

I suspect that Pistol 5->4->5 while in berserk will hurt people. You also have extra Aegis for Shield Mastery to reflect Projectiles with so ppl will QQ about that. That and for some reason Primal dagger F1 will end up hitting too hard for some people and they'll complain about that too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

I can't see dagger/shield hammer zerker being bad at all..it's gonna be fun lol 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Thats not gonna stop our silver t1 friends to give us an essay on how broken Warrior is. 

You should be happy, it mean that at least 1 warrior managed to have 1 or more successful fight in competitive mode. This warrior most likely had fun besting it's foe and that's what's important.

• Thanks 1

There is no balance. It cannot be achieved. Balancing is like an air mattress. If you change something, new imbalances will pop up. Consider the state of "balancing" to be the "Flavour of the Month"

You have two options:

1. Play what you like. And ride the waves of buffs and nerfs. You can enjoy the gameplay you like and your rank will ride the waves. If you're OP you will promote your rank, if your skills have been nerfed you will degrade your rank. You still will win as often because losing will result in easier matches and winning in harder matches.
  2. Go with the meta. Find what is OP and play that. Change professions and builds often as the meta changes. You are a fast learner and versatile player and will be at a higher place on the ladder for it.
Edited by TheQuickFox.3826
  • Thanks 3