GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Can you please make a longhaired cat warclaw mount skin? I want to be able to ride my real life cats into battle, and I bet other people would like to have their cats in the game too!

The closest mount skin to this is the grimalkin. He does look cool, but he's too lion-y. I would like a domestic fluffy cat mount for world vs world.

Currently my cat attempts to help by seemingly trying to get me killed by getting on my keyboard at the worst times. But if you make a mount skin like this, she could be my partner in the game!

Edited by LovelyLuna.7615
I changed it to be more descriptive
  • Like 1

• Dark Monarch Skyscale Skin
  • Shared Inventory Slot
  • Bank Tab Expansion
  • Storage Expander
  • Recharging Teleport to Friend

I see lots of gliders and backpacks coming to the store, but almost none of them were mentioned in this thread....Don't y'all want our gems?

Edited by LoGiK.5327
format

Would love to see ankle shackles (boots) to match the Shackles of Madness gloves.  Not quite sure if that was more QoL or here, but I'd be fine with it being a gemstore skin.

Likewise, I'd love to see boot versions (maybe with bare feet?) of the fire/light bracelets that you released recently.  😊

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shiro_Tagachi#/media/File:"Shiro"_concept_art_1.jpg

Shiros floating swords as a backpack item.

The floating swords that we have are sadly not colorable and I don't like their stiffness. The new ones could be maybe more floaty like the black/white feather wings backpack or could have an additional animation like how the new wings have a flap aniamtion.

Edited by Xionor.8963

On 10/22/2021 at 5:03 AM, DarkXi.3289 said:

Could you please, pretty please, with a cherry on top, put back on sale character slot expansions? Would need to prepare more characters for EoD. Thank yyyou in advance. ^^

I really do wish they'd put the important QoL items that are already pretty fair on gem prices on sale more often. Just a -20% on character slots, shared inv, etc

Edited by TagIsBad.1350
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1