GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Add Black Lion Glyph Selection Containers TO Infinite Herald of Aurene Gathering Tools pack!

It's a nice addition that a lot of old packs got the containers, as well as the newest tools too - like Vermilion one. The question is - why did Aurene's tools get skipped or overlooked? Since both old and new packs got the containers, it would be nice if those got added to this pack as well. Especially now, since all (or most) of them are on sale 😊

Edited by Vysnaite.4812
  • Like 1

* Avian outfit or armour pieces (similar to the cat outfit but u become an avian instead) 

beak replacing nose and mouth. Feathers replacing hair and ears (and horns on charr). Tail-feathers. Suitable short sleeved and shorts clothing.  Some ammount of Feathers on the shoulders and and arms Bird like legs and feet. 

Please add home instance nodes for all of the magic currency items:

• Unbound Magic
  • Volatile Magic
  • Static Charge
  • Pinches of Stardust
  • Calcified Gasp

With the other home nodes, these just kind of feel absent/neglected.  It would also be really nice to have a home instance flying fox chest that could change activation types on reset.

• Like 1

Would love to see a Miyani mini honestly. Potential idea for The Lost Shores rerelease after doing Miyani's Scavenger Hunt perhaps? I believe she gained popularity after the Four Djinn book found in the Mythwright Gambit revealed how she met Zommoros, so I imagine I'm not alone in wanting this.

Honestly fingers crossed that we get a bit more lore drops about Miyani and Zommoros because they're such a fun pairing , maybe seeing some of that lost dialogue between them getting reused. Actually on that note please give us another Mystic Forge donation event, I'm dying to get that Mystic Benefactor title.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 3:34 PM, DeanBB.4268 said:

You already get unbound or volatile from the appropriate nodes.

But yes, more home nodes please.

Yep, it would just be nice to have the floating ball in the home instance as well.  It would just be another way to get a few magic of those two types.

I would like to see a "Loot Bag Tonic", or something similar that is usable in WvW. We have plenty of guilds using snowballs...but what if we could taunt our enemies or have some fun by turning into running/jumping loot bags? I think it would be hilarious, especially if you could fight while transformed. It could be earned in game, but I would likely buy it from the gem store if it was available only from there.

On 12/21/2023 at 1:20 AM, walkingstick.7319 said:

Add a pack of dolyak skins for jackal! They could include the standard Tyrian dolyak with a couple color patterns like true yaks, the Elonian dolyaks, or maybe even one that looks like Professor Yakkington!

This! or make a new mount based on the Dolyaks, Anet can make it be a carrying mount, for people that are heavy in farming, etc, make the Dolyak carry bags of minerals, wood, vegetables, etc, it will be slow but can carry many diffetent thinks. Or a "big" miniature that can carry minerals, wood, vegetables? what do you think? 

A CONCEPT ART I imagined Dolyak Carrying Mount

tell me what you think

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TYTan.5246 said:

This! or make a new mount based on the Dolyaks, Anet can make it be a carrying mount, for people that are heavy in farming, etc, make the Dolyak carry bags of minerals, wood, vegetables, etc, it will be slow but can carry many diffetent thinks. Or a "big" miniature that can carry minerals, wood, vegetables? what do you think? 

I think I would just deposit the stuff from the nodes I'd gathered and have no need for such a mount. Mounts are about movement. Skinning a Warclaw is probably the best bet.

I see online there is a Zhaitaffy Gobbler that gives the same buffs!

Bringing this back would work too but an idea could be bringing back all the gobblers as a pack of separate for people to buy who missed it because of the bug, maybe even fix the bug if possible? ;o

I play PvP and WvW a lot and pretty sad about not having the buff! Would pay X amount in a heartbeat!

Hello!

Please could you bring the Wintersday Snowflake Festive Gobbler back please even just for this month as a late offer!

I missed it and one and would buy 8k gems just for this buff alone!

I see online there is a Zhaitaffy Gobbler that gives the same buffs!

It comes on the 6th of June I see with the Dragon Bash Festival!

Bringing this back would work too but an idea could be bringing back all the gobblers as a pack offer including Candy Corn Gobbler for those who do not have and or separate for people to buy who missed it because of the bug, maybe even fix the bug if possible? ;o

I play PvP and WvW a lot and pretty sad about not having the buff! Would pay X amount in a heartbeat!

Thankyou lots! @Rubi Bayer.8493

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 2:30 PM, TYTan.5246 said:

A CONCEPT ART I imagined Dolyak Carrying Mount

tell me what you think

Not sure I get the usefulness of this concept, but the picture is pretty! Ought to post some sketches I've drawn of characters on yak-back, haha.

Pitching for jackal skins because they have use in PvE and there are already the aurochs and deer skins to base the models on. Warclaw is the slowest of the mounts. tbf, I don't have Warclaw and barely play WvW -- from that perspective, a dolyak warclaw doesn't seem particularly useful to me BUT what about jackal and warclaw dolyak skins? Eh, ehhh?

• Like 1

could we have some more footwear skins in the gem store? We have dance shoes and boots with lots of buckle decorations, but I was thinking of something more versatile. Sometimes the armor boots are too clunky for my outfit, so I'm looking for something with a more sleek style, and low to medium heels. 

• heeled ankle boots (I love the exalted boots and ancient Canthan footwear, but want more choices and that I can use on any toon)
  • heeled knee boots (I love the WvW light armor boots skin, and the feathered boots, but want more choices, and that I can use on any toon)

I'm on a long-term Soulsborne wave...

Could you please make a heavy armor helmet like that of the Raging Wolf one which is iconical from Elden Ring? Helmet with visor and plume; and chain "cowl" to protect the rest of the face...

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/eldenring/images/a/aa/ER_Icon_Armor_Raging_Wolf_Helm.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20220410232150