GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would want the following armor sets as armor sets for guild wars 2 (gem store or in game earn-able):

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ebon_Vanguard_Soldier

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Luxon_armor#Elite

Most wanted are the warrior and necromancer armors for Luxon.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kurzick_armor#Elite

Most wanted are the warrior, ranger, and monk armors for Kurzick.

Well the Canthan faction armors can also be made for an upcoming expansion that maybe expands Cantha (wouldn't hurt).

Gemstore Request [Items offered again] - Side-Lace Pants Skin

Dear Arenanet team,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
dear developers,

could you possibly make the >Side-Lace Pants Skin< available in the Gem Shop again with the upcoming Lunar New Year 2024?

For a set for which I needed 6 items from the Gemshop, and already have 5 of them, I am now only missing this pants skin, I would be very grateful if you would comply with this request.

With kind regards,

a player

Recharged teleport to a friend. Why it was even removed? Just make it cost 800 gems, give 50% when you are in the mood and move on, geez, what is wrong with you people?

Non recharged teleport to a friend, 1 use, but make it cheap. For some instant need.

• Like 1

so i see this is where requests go, could we get a dragon skin for gryphon?

and before anyone is like "but then it would look too much like skyscale!" so?

we already have manticore skins for skyscale which make it look a bit gryphon-like, and the world is still spinning! 😄

On 1/30/2024 at 4:24 PM, Frostfang.5109 said:

The lunar new year dragon head helm is so cool!

Can u please make an avian head in the same way!!? 

We could finally have tengu! We've already got digitigrade legs and animated tails. How much harder could it be right to make some bird helms? Eh? Eh??? 😄

• Thanks 1

With the new dragon head helm, I'd really like to see the scaled dragon wing glider/backpack combo in the gem store soon.

I also echo others in that we could have the effect of "new races" by having some new armor pieces like the dragon helm we got for the holiday. It allows us the customization of a new race without requiring the big work that makes new races difficult to implement.

We could get tengu helm/gloves/boot, maybe animal helms for each new lunar new year, and who knows what else! 

• Like 1