GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

An item to change your animations to the ones of the other sex for specific stuff, I would give money to support that small change! Bladesword animations from females (how holds the gunsaber pointing down, the basic attack chain animation), I really would like them on my male, but I don't want to swap to female just for that! But I love them! Being able to decide different sex for different animations, not for everything, would be dope. It remindes me TESO how allows you to choose animations too and they monetize that, so you can change how you walk or stay idle, for example. But with this it's not extra animation effort

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'd love to see the Dragon Descendant's Helm to be available for purchase! Due to some tragic circumstances, I've been unable to attend the Lunar new year events this year and missing out on such an amazing dragon themed item is slowly driving me insane. I love dragons, so I'd be willing to pay a lot of money to unlock that skin. The details of the head are amazing. 

Unless we get another chance unlocking it next year, of course! 

Posted (edited)

I would love to see the Zhaitaffy Gobbler make an unanticipated return to the Gem Store this June! ❤️

(I missed the Snowflake Gobber last December due to those pesky gem store bugs at the time, and am sad and in dire need of a festival gobbler 🫠

Thanks for your consideration! 🥰

Edited by Mavrai.6201
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I know it hasn't been long since it's release, but could you please bring back Baggy Cargo Pants Skin?

I've recently started playing on my alt account which doesn't have them and I just can't find any other fitting pants that are so cozy and awesome in equal measure. Feels like something is missing when I'm playing my alts without those pants 😞

I would love a greatsword skin that looks exactly like the gunsaber inside its scabbard (including when drawn, always the scabbard itself). This way I can use that greatsword and feel my gunsaber exists and is sheathed in my back. A spear with the same skin to also feel it underwater would also rock!

• Confused 3

I, and all the other non-US caffeine enthusiasts, are still hoping for a chance to obtain the most relevant emote ever;

/sipcoffee

Pretty please? I'll buy the gems necessary with real money. ^^

• Sad 2

I think Anet's gemshop is failing on a very key function. FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a style of marketing based on the idea of scarcity or limited supply, which in a digital marketplace, doesn't make sense. The biggest driving factor to sales on the gemshop isn't FOMO, but envy.

Envy is when you see a character in a glorious outfit and you drool as you imagine what you'd look like in it, what colours you'd use, what you would mix and match it with. And now, with the inclusion of the Cosmetics Inspection feature, it's easier than ever to not only see yourself in preview, but get the names of the items worn. In a game that considers fashion as the End Game, it's a big deal!

The part where the gemshop fails in this, is that when you find that perfect combination of cosmetics, and you go to find them in the gemshop, they are only there maybe once a year or more. By the time people reach the gemshop, they have an idea of what they want already locked into their minds. So the idea that they'll buy a "good enough" option instead, doesn't really gel.

If Anet wants to make more out of it's gemshop, it needs to put all purchaseable (but currently out of rotation) items back in, permanently. This will allow players to purchase what they're looking for, when they're looking for it. It culls requests for particular items to come back, it drives up sales because people can find what they desire, and increased sales snowball into more envy from all the new glorious looking players around.

In short: I have a small shopping list of specific things I want to buy, and the reason Anet's not getting my money, is because the option simply doesn't exist. I have no idea when or if the items I want will even come back again. That needs to change.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Please add Arcane Spellweaver Hat Skin.

I sadly was not able to pre-order due to financial troubles during that time. I sincerely hope you guys could consider doing that. I doubt the community would care if you did this. PO items are unfair imo.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Would really like to see Charr and Sylvari themed mount packs! We had Norn and Asura themed mount packs with Shiverpeak and Exo-Suit.

There is a surprising lack of steampunk / Black Citadel mounts, as well as mounts inspired by the plants / The Grove.

Edited by spooky.9853
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Playing since BETA here. I think it is is time we get more hats that do NOT cover the hair, some clipping is fine. Or make hat + hair combo like the swaggering hat.

Would be awesome for fashion wars.

Edited by Edumono.7604

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 7:13 AM, Miporin.3529 said:

Hello, plush mount skins please, expecially raptor, jackal and skyscale. If possible at 1280 gems each discount price since i will buy all 3 pieces.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_mount_theme_skins#Plush

Thank you.

Thanks to the devs for the jackal plush skin at 1280 gems, please add the skyscale and raptor too (same gem price if you can) when is possible. Thank you a lot. 👍

Edited by Miporin.3529

This isn't exactly a store request, per se, but it's related and I don't know where else to put it.

The Roadrunner raptor skin was originally introduced as a Black Lion Chest drop, so why isn't it available from the BL statue exchange vendor? There haven't been a great many things in the history of BL chest drops that I've actively tried for, failed to get and been mad about in retrospect, but that tops the list.

I've got a lot of statues, 60 of which I'm currently reserving for the Unleash emote tome ─ which I'm hoping will go to the statue vendors, and not share the same fate as the Roadrunner and go from possible chest drop to exclusively sold at long intervals in the gem store ─ but after that I'd really like to be able to get a Roadrunner with them. It's a very versatile skin for one of the most-used mounts, but I've just never been able to justify spending upwards of $20 USD on a single mount skin.

• Sad 1

So now that SotO is done... Nothing for your home instance? No harvesting nodes or expedition contracts? I would think a Nayos Expedition contracts would make perfect sense lore wise.

• Like 2

I would absolutely love to see a heroic looking cloak skin, that would flow in the wind in a similar way as the Canthan Spiritualist Backpack or the scarves of the Haunted Armor Outfit !
Bonus points, if it would have a hood down in a similar way as the Forest Scout Cape and some very discreet glow effects, matching those of the Skysage's Cape's gems.

This would be an instant buy for me - and I'd love to gift it to some of my heroic friends!