GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

On 3/25/2024 at 12:00 PM, Tobias.4975 said:

Want to shred the wooden blocks out of the trees with a sick guitarsolo?

Or drum the ore out of the veins?

Harvesting plants with the groove of a bass?

Here we go Metal Legion Gathering Tools.

Is there a grain of hope for a Metal Legion Reunion? Who knows.

What are you waiting for Anet. Please, make it happen. Give us the power to rock. 🤘

the power to rock a rock...excellent! Tubular!🤘

Why aren't most separate mining tools in the gemstore?

I personally wanted to get the Glacial Mining Tool, but all that is in the gemshop is the full set, harvesting sickle and the logging axe from that set. And it's the same for several sets.

Is there a particular reason why the mining tools are not being put in the store separately? 😞

Can Anet please put the Black Lion Glyph Selection Containers in all the gathering tool bundles?

Currently only certain ones have those containers. Like for example the Skyscale Hatchling tools have their own glpyhs if bought individually but have no glpyhs in them if bought in the bundle, which replaces those glpyhs in the form of 3 glyph selection containers.

Anet, please do so to all the inifinite gathering tools.

- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Adventurous_Cat_Outfit  But with Fox ears and fox tail. So Adventurous Fox in sum. 🙂

- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pet_Dog_Whistle:_Basenji But with Fox, Cat and Wolf.

- More charr /steam related mounts skins and weapons.

Apart that I don't really think of anything else. I am very thankful of all the synergetic things you add to gemstore. In addition of the cynergetics pistol and shield, the synergetics jackal, skimmer, roller beetle, skyscale are awesome so thanks to to the employees making them, i already own all the mount skins apart the cyberhound which one really looks cool.

There is a good diversity of outfits too now in gemstore... and there are so many sets of mounts skin now.. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_mount_theme_skins

It is just a tiny parenthesis but I find all the weapons skins of gemstore, and many are lore friendly, it would be cool to see some npcs in maps wearing those weapons, indeed, synergetics mounts and weapons could be shown on npcs of rata sum...  If tied to humans, having some in DR etc.

ALSO, I just realized but, there is not a lot of mounts, weapons or outfit skins added to gemstore that are linked to Charr. Indeed! There is no charr related mount skins whereas we have seen in grothmar or in main peronnal story that charr have charr copters and charr tank, also, there is those steam creatures of lornar pass? Can't it be possible to create a set of industrial mount skins? steampunk aesthetic? Synergetics skins are clearly cyberpunk, but there is no read steampunk mounts in gemstore, the last steampunk like thing i remember is the aetherblade set, or the privateer weapon set. There was also that BL tied steampunk wings backpack, but in term of outfit, mount skins, there is no steampunk or steam creature related things. I speak of charr, but if you take dredges, they are also tied to like charr, metal technology, industrial.

I am ofter and always advocating for my favorite race, Asura, but for once, I am defending charr, cause really it is a little sad there is like nothing added related to gem in gemstore. I think at a moment i seen a char-copter chair added or it was a BL exclusive thing, so not available to all.

I hope this forum, this thread, is still read by Anet, but yeah, I think that since 2013, the gemstore grew well, there is a lot of diversity. Thank you for maintaining that awesome game, I am impatient for Super Adventure Box 2024.

• Like 3

Please make the Tall Tonic into a gemstore novelty like the Bobblehead Lab. I'm so happy you brought it back for April Fools, but I would gladly pay to have this silliness available year-round.

• Sad 1

There is branded mount pack, you can buy roller beetle and skyscale too. There is no turtle 😞 . There is awakened mount pack, you can buy roller beetle but there is no skyscale and no turtle.

This skyscale is almost screaming to the developers "create me" in my opinion. Turtle branded and awekened would be nice filling for the people like me who are enjoing themed things... And yes i know that there is tons of skins for skyscale but as i said it just feels like this one is really missing. And the turtle ones, there are litteraly fev of them so there is field for improvment... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Farohna.6247 said:

I think it's a valid suggestion.  Complete the packs that already existing to include all the mounts.  Could even release it as a license so you can pick and choose them.  I love my branded mounts.  

I noticed that additional ones seems to show up in mount license packs

Like the halloween warclaw

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, jokke.6239 said:

I noticed that additional ones seems to show up in mount license packs

Like the halloween warclaw

You're quite right, I had forgotten about that.  Nice way to work them in.  

• Thanks 1

I would want a non-flaming variant of the citadel of flame armor sets seen in the beta for the game and a non-tarnished/frayed version of the council guard armor from Caudecus's Manor that is seen on NPC's.

I'd like to see the return of the Dark Monarch Skyscale as I'd like to make a purchase of one and be able to live my best Necromancer glam life riding one!

As an additional suggestion perhaps make a Dark Monarch Warclaw for WvW? Could be interesting seeing this theme expanded upon and purchasable soon. I just missed the sale on the Skyscale one :(

an idea for the dye is a line of dye that reacts to rain and sunlight.

When applied the dye has a bright flat shade).  But as soon as you walk through the rain it turns a darker and more shiny shade (as if it is wet).
As soon as you walk through the sun again, it is turned back to it's original dry state.

Obviously it would be a select dye and it would come in a range of colours