GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

It has been a while since the Mini Tigris Cub was offered as the guaranteed item in the Black Lion Chest. I believe it would be nice if it could make a return soon. Many other mini collections have made a comeback in the chest, and as far as I know, the Tigris was offered only once two years ago and never returned.

Hello, wishing for the
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wreath_of_Cooperation_Skin
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gold_Essence_Weapon_Choice
to be availble. The Gold Essence without the packages they are included in please. 1800-2400 Gems are too much if you're only interested in the Weapon Choice. Please make them available as a seperate purchase. Even if they're 800gems each, they are soooo good, I bet a lot of people would grab them!

I want to re-request the Regal Moth Skyscale Skin. 

I also really want a Primeval Skyscale skin. It seems like this set keeps getting skipped over and needs completed. I think a lot of us would like more Shortfang skin variants! A Shortfang Primeval or even starlight would be awesome.

Also can we rotate mounts quicker. The same mounts have been here way to long.

simple request ORANGE HAIR, i was planning on making a Nami clone,

but was shocked to discover that while we have multiple greens, pinks, blues, reds and everything else there isn't a bright orange hair colour available,

the closest we have is a colour called "dawn" which just isn't orange enough, so can we get a proper orange for all those Nami and Kim Possible fans? 😄

Please also bring the /sipcoffee and /unleash emote to the gem store. I don't want to buy that coffee for that emote which is now sold out anyway (Mocha of the Mists Cold Brew Coffee)  :classic_sad: as well as the /unleash emote that's in the BLC, that's a gamble. lol. I think after a certain time has passed maybe a few months, emotes should be added to the gem store. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Tony.8659
added more
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Obnoxa.6702 said:

Wouldn't be much of an "event" then, would it?

"instead of just being able to go here during the festival of the four winds holiday event"

Pretty sure that means OP just wants the zone, not actual festival. So it would still be annual festival you know.

Why not, this area has many pretty, even hidden places where players can just chill.

• Thanks 2

On 7/30/2024 at 5:03 PM, Cernoch.8524 said:

"instead of just being able to go here during the festival of the four winds holiday event"

Pretty sure that means OP just wants the zone, not actual festival. So it would still be annual festival you know.

Why not, this area has many pretty, even hidden places where players can just chill.

Admittedly, I never thought of that - I'm not really one for standing around in a game.

I guess the speedboat/bikini people would like it, I mean, it fits the aesthetic better than the bank/broker area of DR...

Edited by Obnoxa.6702
Because DV is not a real place...

New Items.

1. Jade Mech skins.

Including pocket sized ones.

New parts, new colours, or complete different designs.

Changeable by adding a new section by the jade bot in hero's panel.

(A lot of money to be made here)

2. New Mount Skins. 

A complete collection of Elemental mounts in set boxes. 

Eg. All fire, Earth, Air, Water.

Also Mordremoths complete set box.

3. Helmets to hide charr horns and ears, and give them different sets of ears, such as raccoon, cat, dog, etc.

4. Ranger pet skins.

Different colours and patters for ranger pets.

EG.

Shark: Tiger shark, hammerhead, dolphin, orca.

Wolf: Black wolf, husky, GW1 style wolves. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/30/2024 at 6:36 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Do you mean DR?  Or is DV some place with which I am not familiar?

I did mean DR - I don't know why, but I constantly type it out as "DV". I think it's just a symptom of trying to mentally block the darn place out 😋

• Haha 1

The TP is currently very unappealing and boring, there are the same items over and over from months  ago and old ones do not even come back, please rotate items, expecially skins, more fast. Make TP more interesting again so you can invest more time making money to buy stuff you do not have yet. Thank you.

Edited by Miporin.3529

I really, like, really want the Adventurous cat outfit, i dont get why it wasnt included in the Black Lion Outfit Voucher, its been over a year since it was available, i would totally buy it, no matter if i need to buy the full adventurous cat appearence package

My biggest gem store request is to SELL ALL YOUR STUFF IN THE STORE! Stop rotating items and LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY NOWWWW!!!! Before I lose interest and you get none.

Sorry, you lost out. No dollars for you this month. Better luck next pay check.

• Confused 3