GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello Arenanet,

Since there is a Mhenlo outfit, or at least one based on his outfit in GW, as well as Gwen’s Outfit, would it be possible to add Cynn, Aiden, Devona, Eve, and Kieran’s outfits to the gemstone? I look forward to hearing if that is a possibility!

Thanks,

Dragon

Can you please learn how to scale boots for human female? Why are boots unrealistically huge to their bodies? On a human female boots look like a size 30. I love the new Jackal Rune Greaves but refuse to buy them because like always the scaling is horrendous, same as the Mursaat Brogens and Dhuum boots (not gem store but for example). They are so massive and make no sense on their bodies. :"c

Please in the future, scale better.

May have been suggested previously, but how about MORDREM MOUNT SKINS?

We've got models for the Teragriff/Dark Wing for the griffon, the Guard Mounts/Flamerider for the raptor, the Mordrem Wolves for the jackal!Only would need to make something for the Springer and Skimmer, which would be neat to see.

I'd pay good money for some mordrem skins! BIG fan of the mordrem creature designs!

I'd like to see an AI pet, like the GW1 Fire Imp or be allowed to use some of my characters as heroes.

ANET already has ai to support this and it would allow classes to level without making them grossly OP in PvE. I think it would be healthy for the game because it would make balancing easier.

Dhuum Costume appearance and his Epic Scythe combo would be a great edition to the Store.It could be re-imagine as a Regalia instead of looking exactly like Dhuum. Just like Balthazar looks different from his Regalia. Or it could be the same, it does look really epic...You can add Abandon and Menzies Regalia to that too! We already have Glyders, Masks and Weapons why not its Costume too?OH!!! Make Regalia Elder Dragon theme! If they would take human from how would they look!!?I think all of these would sell like crazy specially if you include a glider combo or mount combo with it, there are already some existing in the store too! Anet art and devs teams are soo talented when it comes to stuff like that!! :3

Just wanted to interrupt for a minute to say thank you. I have noticed many times that things appear in the gem store shortly after someone asks here for them to return. And you very kindly put the item on sale which I had asked for a discount on. ^^ (Of course, that means I have spent my gems and will have to buy more if I want the Grand Lion!)

@Ngeluz.4860 said:Dhuum Costume appearance and his Epic Scythe combo would be a great edition to the Store.It could be re-imagine as a Regalia instead of looking exactly like Dhuum. Just like Balthazar looks different from his Regalia. Or it could be the same, it does look really epic...You can add Abandon and Menzies Regalia to that too! We already have Glyders, Masks and Weapons why not its Costume too?OH!!! Make Regalia Elder Dragon theme! If they would take human from how would they look!!?I think all of these would sell like crazy specially if you include a glider combo or mount combo with it, there are already some existing in the store too! Anet art and devs teams are soo talented when it comes to stuff like that!! :3

Don't forget Melandru and Kormir! =)

@"Ngeluz.4860" said:Dhuum Costume appearance and his Epic Scythe combo would be a great edition to the Store.It could be re-imagine as a Regalia instead of looking exactly like Dhuum. Just like Balthazar looks different from his Regalia. Or it could be the same, it does look really epic...You can add Abandon and Menzies Regalia to that too! We already have Glyders, Masks and Weapons why not its Costume too?OH!!! Make Regalia Elder Dragon theme! If they would take human from how would they look!!?I think all of these would sell like crazy specially if you include a glider combo or mount combo with it, there are already some existing in the store too! Anet art and devs teams are soo talented when it comes to stuff like that!! :3

I think the concept art on the wiki would look pretty cool as regalia.

Also, the more Jormag-related skins, the better.

Thanks for bringing back the Belinda greatsword. As you are bringing back a number of weapon skins over the next few days, I'd like to see this trend continue with the following items returning at some point: caithe's bloom dagger, dragon kama skin, elegant fan skin, storm bow.