GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Boulder.3589 said:

• Capes, as backpack skins.
  • Molten Jetpack as a Skimmer skinwhen you mount, you hover with a jetpack on your back instead of being mounted on skimmer, but moves just like a skimmerjet pack isn't a skimmer but there are already glider skins that are not gliders
  • pogo stick springer mount, lol (maybe rocket-boosted pogo stick, to fit the high jump function)

Please none of this... well, maybe capes. Things are getting pretty corny already with items that look like they clearly do not belong in the world of Tyria. Don't ruin the look of the game please.

I disagree. Asuras would 100% make these. Sure you may personally not like the whole Asura and high tech theme but it belongs in Tyria. Don't be so racist, you bokka.

Haha, my main is Asuran.

GEM STORE ELECTRIC GUITAR music instrument & weapon as well. - Hear me this...Ok Anet here is the best Gem store Item Ever! ppl Would love If you sell an Electrical Guitar with real electric guitar sounds & a wawa paddle for distortions. This would be perfect just for fun & let ppl guitar challenge themselves like in a battle of the bands. (Any one seen 80's movie name Crossroads) yeah like that. You can macro any toons but the challenge is to repeat the song like a simon says. As long you got the music notes you can add into it to give it more flavor. Be even more fun if you got the surrounding npc's gather round cheering & clapping.

As a weaponYou would carry it on your back as a weapon, -(GS, Staff, Hammer, Axe, Bow) You would wack targets with funny guitar sounds or range with it with cool sound wave effects for ech items it's skin for.Different electric guitar skin's could be unlock as well as buying some other different one in the gem store.How cool would that be?Plz up Vote

Could you give elementalists - especially weavers - some love by releasing the Fiery Dragon Sword and Jormag's Breath sword skins as dagger skins too? It's been a dream of mine to one day be able to dual wield them on my elementalist, but now that we got one handed sword for weaver, it looks very unlikely we'd get to dual wield swords, at least in a long, long time.
Sure the skins are a bit long to be actual daggers, but then again, it's only aestethics. And maybe modifying them to dagger size wouldn't be too much of work?This would, however, be on easy way to collect some good coin with minimal work done for it. :)

Also, I'd sell my soul for a jumping magic lamp miniature with the same kind of glow effects as the alchemist scepter!

Ok I agree the scarf change would be nice, the unicorn mount would be epic. I would like to also suggest at the very least mini's of Jora, Ogden, Vekk all the old gang. Or a side story thread where you could earn them. Alot of us want to show our love for the past by presenting it in the future. Griffs are amazing and the new skin incredible but Id love to see a dragon. With beautiful glowing scale wings. on and thumbs up on the cape glider skin. Love it.

An epic quest to use Aurene as a griffon mount. Just not a journey to the level of legendary or crazy gold purchases though. Could tie it in nicely with HoT and Pof story wise. I would even be okay with having to give her up once she got to big in a couple years for some off-spring or a little brother perhaps.

@Bofouci.1320 said:An epic quest to use Aurene as a griffon mount. Just not a journey to the level of legendary or crazy gold purchases though. Could tie it in nicely with HoT and Pof story wise. I would even be okay with having to give her up once she got to big in a couple years for some off-spring or a little brother perhaps.

Gemstore thread... yeah, sell the storyline on the gemstore. i'd be okay with that too.

Bring back the Grand Lion Griffon skin. Yes already. It was almost criminally foolish to bring out an absolutely beautiful but expensive premium skin for 7 days mid-month. You're losing precious revenue by doing so. Tons of people were looking at their bank balances and deciding whether to spring for it when they could, and now who knows when it will return.