Testing the kitten filter~ <3

Razor.9872

I had the filter block me in another post. I believe I know why it did. Testing: Poof. poof. POOF. (That word is various capitalizations of "proof" without the r. The first three letters are a very mildly scatological term, but with an f added it becomes a harmless word for sudden vanishing).

@Donari.5237 said:I had the filter block me in another post. I believe I know why it did. Testing: kitten. kitten. kitten. (That word is various capitalizations of "proof" without the r. The first three letters are a very mildly scatological term, but with an f added it becomes a harmless word for sudden vanishing).

It's also a derogatory term for someone who prefers a partner of their own gender, which is probably why it gets kittened.

The fucking filter is applied when the text is shown, not when it is saved. So the original words that are filtered out are saved in the database and you can search for them.

In the shown search response the words are filtered, but as search-words are marked yellow you know which kittens are the filtered words. :astonished:

Archived