Relic Storage

Only.3175

I'd be happy if the kittening things just stacked. Creating new items like this that don't stack is a perfect example of the lack of thought and care that have gone into this "expansion".

Sigils stack. Runes stack. What thinking was involved when it was decided that relics wouldn't stack? Or did it just happen and your developers and testers didn't even realise?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kranlor Greyhelm.8417 said:

I'd be happy if the kittening things just stacked. Creating new items like this that don't stack is a perfect example of the lack of thought and care that have gone into this "expansion".

Sigils stack. Runes stack. What thinking was involved when it was decided that relics wouldn't stack? Or did it just happen and your developers and testers didn't even realise?

They're EQUIPMENT, not Upgrades

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kranlor Greyhelm.8417 said:

I dont think it was a lack of thought. I believe that it was an intentional effort to create an annoyance that people might spend to overcome.

• Like 11
  • Confused 6

Those lovely equipment template expansions. 

Do you have an alternate equipment setup for a different build? Simply buy another equipment page!  It's like wearing two full sets of equipment simultaneously! Well almost. Simply change tabs in the equipment screen to change what you are wearing!  Great for quick change cosplay and fashion! 

Not only do you get all of those benefits, but equipment slotted into an equipment template page doesn't take up any space in your inventory!

I would continue the bit and tell everyone to buy now, but equipment templates go on sale fairly often.  People should wait for a sale.  

• Confused 3

I suspect they also want people salvaging, crafting and trading them.

I'm another one who is still holding onto most of the relics I've got, although I haven't got enough that it's a problem, which is kind of why I'm still holding them. I get one, think I'll have to decide what to do with it later, put it in the bank and then forget about it. At some point I need to review the ones I've got on each of my characters - make sure they've actually got one, see if it's the best choice from the ones I have, and salvage ones I'm not going to use. But I haven't been in the mood to figure it all out, and I can get by without doing it so I haven't.

I think over time I'll get to know the options better and then I'll be able to make more quick decisions - look at some relics and immediately know I'm not going to use them so I'll sell or salvage them, like I do with runes and sigils.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Tic Tac Toe.1482 said:

When the legendary relic releases and I get that I'll sell or salvage all my other relics.

Oh that might be it as well, they know it's going to be a temporary problem for people who want lots of relics, and want the new legendary to be desirable so they haven't worried about collecting and storing individual relics.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Only.3175 said:

I know that you can destroy, sell, or salvage them, but then they're gone. I meant like being able to get rid of them while still having access to them like a drop-down or something to equip them once unlocked.

thats what legendary relic is for and you will get to craft that in 2024.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Oh that might be it as well, they know it's going to be a temporary problem for people who want lots of relics, and want the new legendary to be desirable so they haven't worried about collecting and storing individual relics.

Except we know they weren't thinking about Legendary Relic at all when they designed all this, and had to be reminded Legendaries even exist.

• Confused 3