ZOMG! New Wintersday weapons are AMAZING!

wolfyrik.2017

The Solstice Weapons may be extremely well executed, but they are also pure sacral kitsch. 😄 I preferred the Paladin's Decree weapon set from several months ago.

I absolutely adore the Thundercrag weapon set, though. And the three Ornamented Wintersday weapons are pretty cute, especially the shield.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

8 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

The Solstice Weapons may be extremely well executed, but they are also pure sacral kitsch. 😄 I preferred the Paladin's Decree weapon set from several months ago.

I absolutely adore the Thundercrag weapon set, though. And the three Ornamented Wintersday weapons are pretty cute, especially the shield.

They are very well done, not something I would use, but kudos for the design.  The ornamented weapons are adorable, they have a whimsy and festive look that make me wish I used any of those particular weapons.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I tend to agree, I wouldn't ever use the sacred weapons but they are still phenomenally done. The ornamentals are definitely the highlight for me.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

They are very well done, not something I would use, but kudos for the design.  The ornamented weapons are adorable, they have a whimsy and festive look that make me wish I used any of those particular weapons.  

This would be my only complaint. Focus and shield especially, rarely get a look on any class in any content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...