Any news on the Legendary Relic cost?

Just now, Parasite.5389 said:

begging for repsonse from the Devs for information on legndary relics, obsidian armor, basically anything thats been announces as an uncoming features; every weeks it's the same threads being recreated Ad nausiem

Yeah, it’s getting really annoying. The devs have better things to do than answering nonsense topics on the forum.Β 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10

12 minutes ago, Parasite.5389 said:

begging for repsonse from the Devs for information on legndary relics, obsidian armor, basically anything thats been announces as an uncoming features; every weeks it's the same threads being recreated Ad nausiem

I kindly asked, I wasn't begging. I also did not tag anyone, so what's your problem?

I have not seen a Legendary Relic thread in months, so I decided to see if we might squeeze some new information out.

• Like 9
  • Confused 6

1 hour ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

We have zero information on this, and I keep wondering if it will also require tons of Essences, even with 7 legendary runes unlocked?

Cost would be interesting and I doubt that it will cost essences since that would create first leggy item slot locked behing paywall (SOTO).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9

4 hours ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

Hint, when you salvage them you get similar materials to salvaging runes and sigils. Expect it to have some item similar to crafting those….Β 

Yes, I expect a gift of craftsmanship, motes or similar as a requirement. Considering it's more unique than runes, will cost probably 2-3 times more materials. But just my imo. And I have no idea how they will include legendary runes in progression, maybe collection of a kind.

8 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

yo will need one of each relic available. Then a bazillion of those SotO mats that drop from Rifts. Then the gift of SotO, plus the classic 2 "gifts of hella expensive mats, oh, and the 77 clovers.

if you have the runes, you can skip the achievement to unlock the achievement that gives you the gift of SotOΒ πŸ™ƒ

Ofc it's all speculation and will stay so until release, but I doubt the recipe will include any SotO mats. Relics are a core mechanic and should probably be available to all players, regardless of expansion.

11 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

Ofc it's all speculation and will stay so until release, but I doubt the recipe will include any SotO mats. Relics are a core mechanic and should probably be available to all players, regardless of expansion.

I hope they are keeping this in mind. I worry they are not.

20 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

I kinda doubt it. Many legendaries are locked behind expansions and you can't fill all spots with core game only. You can get very close though if you play all modes.

• Like 1

its probably going be locked behind the expansion. its just how the game works and always has, and it helps to keep the zones active long-term. i'm also thinking that the legendary runes will be required since they will offer "significant progress", which probably means a collection.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, yoni.7015 said:

Yeah, it’s getting really annoying. The devs have better things to do than answering nonsense topics on the forum.Β 

Imagine getting mad at customers for asking for more info about upcoming content..

How dare they! Should just consoom and be grateful in silence! /s

• Like 8
  • Confused 6