Research Notes aren't to my liking

3 minutes ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

Actually I did reply, but again, whatever.

You replied to any of this?

35 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

So, to get back from your bad irrelevant strawman attempts:
Map completion for OW legendaries is easly to be expected and completely reasonable.
It isn't overly complicated.
Your claim about "leggies should be easy to get people into more content" is wrong and you know it, considering you praised the inclusion of OW armor "because it's good for people who can't or won't play more content".
If "more content" and "buildcrafting" is your gold, there's plenty of places you can go (including wvw) to get gear and buildcraft.

And to get it even more on track, crafting items in bulk with "auto-research" box marked isn't really a problem.

Where? You sure quoted it, but I don't see these actually addressed.

Right now I am cycling around vendors each day for the provisioner tokens since I had none of them.  Didn't know they existed or was needed.  So dailies plus cycle. I might have to squeeze in research notes, someone posted a link with a site that lists stuff to craft for them.

So what am I doing wrong? 

So do you not understand how to get research notes or are you now basically reverting to complaining about legendary items' overal costs?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

You replied to any of this?

Where? You sure quoted it, but I don't see these actually addressed.

So do you not understand how to get research notes or are you now basically reverting to complaining about legendary items' overal costs?

I am not sure how you are breaking up quotes, so I replied one at a time.  It's all there, read carefully, use your good eye.

And I understand how to get them, so yes just complaining

(For the none English speakers here, the enter key denotes a new thought)

Edited by SinisterSlay.6973
  • Like 1
  • Confused 7

2 minutes ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

I am not sure how you are breaking up quotes, so I replied one at a time.  It's all there, read carefully, use your good eye.

Nope, you still didn't address this:

So, to get back from your bad irrelevant strawman attempts:
Map completion for OW legendaries is easly to be expected and completely reasonable.
It isn't overly complicated.
Your claim about "leggies should be easy to get people into more content" is wrong and you know it, considering you praised the inclusion of OW armor "because it's good for people who can't or won't play more content".
If "more content" and "buildcrafting" is your gold, there's plenty of places you can go (including wvw) to get gear and buildcraft.

And to get it even more on track, crafting items in bulk with "auto-research" box marked isn't really a problem.

so yes just complaining

I see, I see.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

1. Nope, you still didn't address this:

2. So, to get back from your bad irrelevant strawman attempts:
3. Map completion for OW legendaries is easly to be expected and completely reasonable.
4. It isn't overly complicated.
5. Your claim about "leggies should be easy to get people into more content" is wrong and you know it, considering you praised the inclusion of OW armor "because it's good for people who can't or won't play more content".
6. If "more content" and "buildcrafting" is your gold, there's plenty of places you can go (including wvw) to get gear and buildcraft.

7. And to get it even more on track, crafting items in bulk with "auto-research" box marked isn't really a problem.

Numbered to help you.

1: Yes I did, I am sorry you are having trouble understanding.

2: You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means. I have to assume you are just trying to insult or bully someone. So all I have to say is come say that in person if you want to bully me.

3: Map completion is not repeating the same thing over and over on the same character on the same map in the exact same spot (the lanterns).  It's already complete the first time.  The other (35?) times is punishment.

4: Explain it then, to anyone, go to an old folks home and explain it, all the steps to get all sets of legendary armor and weapons and how long it takes.  Should be easy for you if its not complicated.

5: Your right, not easy, bad word.  Should be less tedious. The big players already got them, let's let the casual people in on this too.  The exact same reasoning as the skyscale.

6: It's not actually mine, but it sure seems to have died lately. None of the sites are getting updated anymore? Hopefully its just a long delay.

7: What items?  Thankfully someone posted a list, but for the longest time a google search just reveals a bunch of dead ideas on how to get them. And it's not explained in game anywhere what rime or reason there is to what can be salvaged for research and what can't. So instead it's just a "wreck your hard earned and crafted equipment" now.  Why is it research notes are designed to remove cheap high end equipment but leave the market flooded with low end equipment?

• Like 4
  • Confused 7

41 minutes ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

Sure, in your mind legendary items are supposed to be not fun.  If you have fun doing it, your doing it wrong.

Why not just get a job and make money, its equally not fun.

4 hours ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

But now that we have open world legendary armor, I finally sort of looked into how to make it.  And yikes, light all the lanterns how many times? And that's just one part. That's not game content, that's a death march.  Why is this all so purposely over complicated? Like they tried to make it as unfun as possible. What kind of design goal of a game is it to make something be not fun? Research notes are designed with the same goal.

ANET, Games are supposed to be fun, make the game fun.  Not tedious.

Did you...never make a Gen1 legendary? The thing that takes 7+ hours to map comp for, and that ~7 hours was the record? (Yes, I know you get two GoE, and thank god for that) And then you need dungeon currency? (hopefully you have some Tyria currency things; those are nice for skipping dungeons)

Or a Gen2, with its immense mat sink of 20k+ elder logs and mithril ore and 250 mystic coins? Can't buy the Gen2s off the TP to skip everything. Astralaria has a timegate in the collection, so make sure you're prepared for that. Also be ready to do HoT and PoF map comp, which both lack lanterns, last I checked, unless Anet recently changed something. WvW is nice for skipping the hero points in HoT/PoF. Doing stuff like pinata and legendary bounties in PoF will help with the funerary incense part for any PoF things.

Or a Gen3, with more annoying lanterns than even SoTO could ever hope for? With the appropriately named "A S S"? 

Or the trinkets, with endless achievements, time gates, and a material cost that is on par with the Gen2 weapons? Can't "skip" all the achievements using WvW, which is a 4+ hour minimum too with boosters and you don't get to grind GoBs during that time, so have fun with Jahai for Vision! Look up the "hidden" achievements to make that one less painful. The Istan Astral weapons timegate is also pretty fun. Get ready to use quite a few guides. Even the Aurene amulet requires a LOT of work to get those Return To achievements done.

Or the other legendary armors, which require everything from a minimum of ~5-6 weeks of raids for the first set, or WvW with its 18+ week minimum timegate (at 15 or more hours per week depending on your rank and server's performance) per set, or PvP which I don't know the timegate on?

And none of this includes the joy that are legendary runes and sigils! Relic prices will probably maybe go down in the future.

(Fractal backpack really wasn't that bad, since I was doing fractals every day already and already had most of the stuff done by the time I started working on the backpack.)

Legendaries are a longterm time investment and gold sink, the closest thing Anet has towards a "grind" in a horizontal progression game, especially since you'll never need to get gear ever again once you get those thanks to the legendary armory. Don't try doing everything all at once, and you'll enjoy the process a lot more. You don't need legendaries, and you especially don't need them now. Take your time. Make small goals. Play your game as usual, and you'll have a lot more fun than obsessively chasing the shiny.

Like, the OW legendary armor isn't that bad, unless you make the rookie mistake of trying to do everything all at once. You don't need to do map comp 36 times all at once (especially since why are you trying to bang out 36 pieces of armor in a "short time"? Take your time!).

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Did you...never make a Gen1 legendary? The thing that takes 7+ hours to map comp for, and that ~7 hours was the record? (Yes, I know you get two GoE, and thank god for that) And then you need dungeon currency? (hopefully you have some Tyria currency things; those are nice for skipping dungeons)

Or a Gen2, with its immense mat sink of 20k+ elder logs and mithril ore and 250 mystic coins? Can't buy the Gen2s off the TP to skip everything. Astralaria has a timegate in the collection, so make sure you're prepared for that. Also be ready to do HoT and PoF map comp, which both lack lanterns, last I checked, unless Anet recently changed something. WvW is nice for skipping the hero points in HoT/PoF. Doing stuff like pinata and legendary bounties in PoF will help with the funerary incense part for any PoF things.

Or a Gen3, with more annoying lanterns than even SoTO could ever hope for? With the appropriately named "A S S"? 

Or the trinkets, with endless achievements, time gates, and a material cost that is on par with the Gen2 weapons? Can't "skip" all the achievements using WvW, which is a 4+ hour minimum too with boosters and you don't get to grind GoBs during that time, so have fun with Jahai for Vision! Look up the "hidden" achievements to make that one less painful. The Istan Astral weapons timegate is also pretty fun. Get ready to use quite a few guides. Even the Aurene amulet requires a LOT of work to get those Return To achievements done.

Or the other legendary armors, which require everything from a minimum of ~5-6 weeks of raids for the first set, or WvW with its 18+ week minimum timegate (at 15 or more hours per week depending on your rank and server's performance) per set, or PvP which I don't know the timegate on?

And none of this includes the joy that are legendary runes and sigils! Relic prices will probably maybe go down in the future.

(Fractal backpack really wasn't that bad, since I was doing fractals every day already and already had most of the stuff done by the time I started working on the backpack.)

Legendaries are a longterm time investment and gold sink, the closest thing Anet has towards a "grind" in a horizontal progression game, especially since you'll never need to get gear ever again once you get those thanks to the legendary armory. Don't try doing everything all at once, and you'll enjoy the process a lot more. You don't need legendaries, and you especially don't need them now. Take your time. Make small goals. Play your game as usual, and you'll have a lot more fun than obsessively chasing the shiny.

Like, the OW legendary armor isn't that bad, unless you make the rookie mistake of trying to do everything all at once. You don't need to do map comp 36 times all at once (especially since why are you trying to bang out 36 pieces of armor in a "short time"? Take your time!).

Based on what you describe, you made it seem like I have the best shot at gen 2? I am sitting on 1000 mystic coins presently

No I haven't tried.  I have all those lions arch vendor available collections open, most of them like 1 or 2 items from completion.  I just optimized on ascended gear and went straight to raids and stuff. Using alts to switch builds.  Weirdly I like raids better than strikes.  Is that strange?

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

3: Map completion is not repeating the same thing over and over on the same character on the same map in the exact same spot.  It's already complete the first time.  The other (35?) times is punishment.

Yes, that is also what map completion is. If you care that much about "doing it on the same character", you're free to do it on another one. Having ability to do it on the same one is just a convenience addition when compared to the pre-lantern map completion requirements.
Where are you getting those 35/36 numbers from?

(that's the first time you're writing this btw, but I am glad you are able to finally address what you're quoting)

4: Explain it then, to anyone, go to an old folks home and explain it, all the steps to get all sets of legendary armor and weapons and how long it takes.  Should be easy for you if its not complicated.

Explain what then? Why am I supposed to explain something to "old folks" who don't care about it in the first place? Is it because you have nothing relevant to respond here so you need to make outlandish, nonsensical "old folks home" scenarios to support your lack of willingness to do something ingame?

(also the first time you addressed it, although it's still hard to say this "go to old folks home" is an actual attempt to address anything said in this thread)

5: Your right, not easy, bad word.  Should be less tedious. The big players already got them, let's let the casual people in on this too.  The exact same reasoning as the skyscale.

I know I'm right, the fact that you keep attempting to use these bad faith arguments you don't even believe in yourself is the reason it's being pointed out.

(once again, that's the first time you even attempted to address this btw)

6: It's not actually mine, but it sure seems to have died lately. None of the sites are getting updated anymore? Hopefully its just a long delay.

Those sites have nothing to do with new legendary item acquisition. Those players already are able to theory craft (and they are getting updated with new builds). Do you think the players theory crafting their high-end builds need new legendaries or they won't be able to contribute? Do you think people who -evidently like you- simply scrape builds off the sites actually "theorycraft"? Nope, you just want fast, cheap and easy. So at least stop using your obviously dishonest argumention.

(and again, this is the first time you addressed anything about it)

7: What items?  Thankfully someone posted a list, but for the longest time a google search just reveals a bunch of dead ideas on how to get them. And it's not explained in game anywhere what rime or reason there is to what can be salvaged for research and what can't. So instead it's just a "wreck your hard earned and crafted equipment" now.  Why is it research notes are designed to remove cheap high end equipment but leave the market flooded with low end equipment?

Items literally have a "salvage:" section at the bottom of their ingame description, so if they have "salvage: research" (or for example "salvage: standard, research") then... that's right, they are researchable.

I'm honestly glad you were finally able to address what you're quoting.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Why is it research notes are designed to remove cheap high end equipment but leave the market flooded with low end equipment?

As far as I can tell, the developers are either catering to or compensating for a cadre of long-term players swimming in gold, ascended gear, and other resources and who have a lot of free time.  The kinds of players who don't even need Obsidian Armor because they're fully kitted out.  Research notes and other costs are trivial for them, and Kryptis essences were the primary time gate to keep them from burning through SOTO quickly. 

Legendary armor being way overpriced for what it does, I think most players are better off continuing to ignore them.  However, it is the only reward SOTO has to offer for the entire expansion.  So some of us keep slowly, slowly grinding while they've already finished or are finishing their sets.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

es, that is also what map completion is. If you care that much about "doing it on the same character", you're free to do it on another one. Having ability to do it on the same one is just a convenience addition when compared to the pre-lantern map completion requirements.

Rename to map tedium then. Semantics sure, but accurately describes it.  If you go on a trip and travel to the destination, your are complete, you don't have to keep going back to the airport and booking your flight to where you are over and over again, getting up in a plane, flying in a circle and landing again.

6 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Where are you getting those 35/36 numbers from?

I just figured out quote :)

35 36, my guess as to how many times you have to repeat lanterns for a complete set.  If it took me an hour to do all the maps (being generous here) that's 36 hours of non stop blow your brains out boredom.  Surly Anet can do better.

7 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Explain what then? Why am I supposed to explain something to "old folks" who don't care about it in the first place? Is it because you have nothing relevant to respond here so you need to make outlandish, nonsensical "old folks home" scenarios to support your lack of willingness to do something ingame?

Well I am old, and you said it was easy, so explain it.

8 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I know I'm right, the fact that you keep attempting to use these bad faith arguments you don't even believe in yourself is the reason it's being pointed out.

Skipping

9 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Those sites have nothing to do with new legendary item acquisition. Those players already are able to theory craft (and they are getting updated with new builds). Do you think the players theory crafting their high-end builds need new legendaries or they won't be able to contribute? Do you think people who -evidently like you- simply scrape builds off the sites actually "theorycraft"? Nope, you just want fast, cheap and easy. So at least stop using your obviously dishonest argumention.

Actually different sites for legendary stuff, but that's a different issue.  But you misunderstand, legendary lets you change your build easily. So every time anet rebalances, releases new classes, or anything, those of us without legendary have to recraft everything. So we wait for those sites to be updated with whatever build is closest to what we already have. This contributes to game inactivity, every rebalance us casuals are waiting for build updates.

12 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Items literally have a "salvage:" section at the bottom of their ingame description, so if they have "salvage: research" (or for example "salvage: standard, research") then... that's right, they are researchable.

And that's great, so you click through what you can craft, and hunt for one that can be salvaged, and hope it rewards enough currency to be worth the effort. Not a great experience. And can't really be fixed because research notes as a concept just doesn't work.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

6 minutes ago, Gwynnion.7364 said:

Legendary armor being way overpriced for what it does, I think most players are better off continuing to ignore them.  However, it is the only reward SOTO has to offer for the entire expansion.  So some of us keep slowly, slowly grinding while they've already finished or are finishing their sets.

I think this is what slapped us in the face.  This update just added the armor and virtually nothing else.  So we are all just running head first into the grind.  Or in my case, ran for it, saw the mountain and said nope, closed the game.

• Like 3
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

I think this is what slapped us in the face.  This update just added the armor and virtually nothing else.  So we are all just running head first into the grind.  Or in my case, ran for it, saw the mountain and said nope, closed the game.

Hold on, I need to write down that disconnecting elite profession weapons from the elite professions and new weapons entirely that have shaken up the meta even more (functionally the equivalent to elite specs) are nothing added to the game via SoTO.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Hold on, I need to write down that disconnecting elite profession weapons from the elite professions and new weapons entirely that have shaken up the meta even more (functionally the equivalent to elite specs) are nothing added to the game via SoTO.

Sorry, I meant stuff to do.  The new weapons was just given to us, with the story I think?

I can't speak for others, but my SO and I were done in an hour and a half.  Went "that's it?".

Tried to figure out what to do, the usual story achievement, the usual map achievements.  And the legendary.  Since the reward for all of them was just a few AP, we didn't really bother, logged off and went and watched a movie.  Which arguably turned into a worse waste of time because the movie was terrible.

All totally off topic though

• Like 2
  • Confused 7

Yay, new weapons, most of which kinda suck if you're not a Guardian or a Necromancer. 🙄

Seriously, all I keep hearing is if you're a casual player, just do the story, get your new weapons, and go back to doing dailies and weeklies or whatever you were working on because legendary armor is for the cool kids (who probably already have it).  There is so much "THIS IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR" smugness about the open world legendary armors on these forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

Just now, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

Rename to map tedium then. Semantics sure, but accurately describes it.  If you go on a trip and travel to the destination, your are complete, you don't have to keep going back to the airport and booking your flight to where you are over and over again, getting up in a plane, flying in a circle and landing again.

You can say that about literally anything else ingame or irl, someone will dislike something everywhere at any given point, so "it's not x, it's x tedium!". But no, that's just map completion, even if you're bent on complaining about it.

And, again, the mjor part you completely avoided: If you care that much about "doing it on the same character", you're free to do it on another one. Having ability to do it on the same one is just a convenience addition when compared to the pre-lantern map completion requirements.
Want to "roleplay explorati0on on new characters"? Then roleplay exploration on new characters. Good luck buying all the character slots or constantly creating/leveling up/deleting characters so you're able to get map completion though. Almost as if lanterns target exactly that issue. 🙄 

I just figured out quote 🙂

35 36, my guess as to how many times you have to repeat lanterns for a complete set.  If it took me an hour to do all the maps (being generous here) that's 36 hours of non stop blow your brains out boredom.  Surly Anet can do better.

No way! So you just had to try a little? 🙂

Why are you even "guessing" anything here? What are you basing it on? Also now you're talking about all maps, but before it was the same map... Maybe you should be more specific what you're talking about before you just complain about anything?

Well I am old, and you said it was easy, so explain it.

Explain what exactly?
You're able to find "sites with builds" and use the forum but you're unable to understand how to get legendary item, while... you're actively complaining about the specific parts of acquisition proccess? 🤔 How does that work?

1 minute ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

Actually different sites for legendary stuff, but that's a different issue. 

Looks like you misunderstood what I said. Or maybe I don't understand what this is supposed to be responding to, I didn't say anything about "sites for legendary stuff" being "the same or different", so I don't know what this is supposed to be about.

13 minutes ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

But you misunderstand, legendary lets you change your build easily. So every time anet rebalances, releases new classes, or anything, those of us without legendary have to recraft everything. So we wait for those sites to be updated with whatever build is closest to what we already have. This contributes to game inactivity, every rebalance us casuals are waiting for build updates.

I didn't "misunderstand". I know what legendary items do. You were talking about "those people who don't play x/y/z content would be theorycrafting builds and going for new content", but then you swapped to "making it easier to scrape the builds from the sites". These are not the same and so your initial "theorycraft builds" argument was -and still is- dishonest. And so is the one about "making people join other modes" while at the same time praising ow legendary items as something fit for bored people who "can't or won't play other modes".

You not having min maxed build -even moreso, but not limited to, in open world!- isn't exactly a reason to suddenly stop playing. Claiming that either you instantly scrape top performance builds or it's better to go inactive is rather weird.

Seeing how you speciifcally cut out any mention about you addressing all of this for the first time, I'm glad you finally managed to understand that now. 😉 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gwynnion.7364 said:

Yay, new weapons, most of which kinda suck if you're not a Guardian or a Necromancer. 🙄

Seriously, all I keep hearing is if you're a casual player, just do the story, get your new weapons, and go back to doing dailies and weeklies or whatever you were working on because legendary armor is for the cool kids (who probably already have it).  There is so much "THIS IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR" smugness about the open world legendary armors on these forums.

Ranger is very, very, very happy with mace/dual maces, I think mesmer has a nice heal chrono build with rifle, and there are some fun builds that Ele pistol has benefited from, and those are just off the top of my head.

Theorycrafting has been awkward because the Arcdps dev was gone on vacation or something, and there's a balance patch next week, which will change how some things work.

I'm a casual player. I take my time with things because I've learned the hard way that hypergrinding and hyperfocusing on legendaries in this game is a fast track to burnout. If it takes me 12+ weeks of casual play to get an open world set, well, that's not too bad. It's still less time/effort/energy than a single set of WvW and PvP armor (minimum 18 weeks at ~15+ hours a week for WvW), let alone raid armor (I have the raid light armor set; I hate raids, I'm not going back to do them for 10-12 weeks for another set).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I play all game modes and luckily got my leggies elsewhere. And yeah the ow path seems to be by far the grindiest and repetitive.

It might seem strange but if you like the other modes, you're basically just playing the modes as you preffer.

But we have this amazing big ow, best in genre, main attraction of the game. And youre stuck at grinding rifts, convergences and completing the same few maps. I understand they needed a timegate and Soto specific currency but not this.

So I understand the complaint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

47 minutes ago, SinisterSlay.6973 said:

Based on what you describe, you made it seem like I have the best shot at gen 2? I am sitting on 1000 mystic coins presently

No I haven't tried.  I have all those lions arch vendor available collections open, most of them like 1 or 2 items from completion.  I just optimized on ascended gear and went straight to raids and stuff. Using alts to switch builds.  Weirdly I like raids better than strikes.  Is that strange?

Sorry, just now saw this.

The other fun parts of Gen2: requires max legendary crafting mastery (core Tyria) + max HoT/(and I think PoF) masteries. Lots of map specific currencies in HoT Gen2s. Probably other stuff I've forgotten. Last Gen2 weapon I made was Pharus or Xiaquatl a couple years ago, and I'd long maxed out HoT/PoF stuff by then, plus had a ton of their currencies. Map comping HoT isn't too difficult; having to do it on a different char each time kind of sucks. I hate hearts for map comp and avoid PoF, except for Vision.

Some people like raids more than strikes. Some people like strikes more than raids. It's not strange. It's pretty normal. If you're going for raid (or OW) armor, you're going to want to start getting your provisioner's tokens now. Those are timegated.

But...legendaries are supposed to be like this; they're the end of any kind of gear grind (sans the weird thing with future relics) because the legendary armory got rid of the need to make multiple sets, with no RNG drop to gate them the way other games do and don't get invalidated with each expac. Honestly, OW legendary armor is nowhere near as bad as people think. You don't need 36 map comps unless you're making all 36 pieces at once, and you're an absolute madlad if you do do that (you know who you are! lol). It's expensive, but not horrible.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I've never considered going to the same place over and over and over again to be exploring. If that is exploring the I explore my bathroom every day.

Perhaps thinking of my job as less a matter of, well, doing a job and instead as an adventure exploring my office...repeatedly....might add some spice. /s

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6

17 hours ago, yoni.7015 said:

I dont mind research notes. I think they are a good sink for all the useless ascended stuff you get from raids and fractals.

Unless one doesn't do raids or fractals.  /shrug

16 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Ranger is very, very, very happy with mace/dual maces,

Not all rangers.  As a ranger main, I hate this weapon set.  /shrug again

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Notice, that it's cheap only if you ignore opportunity costs of spirit shards. If you don't, you suddenly realize that at times it's even cheaper to vendor the ascended and get research notes from the cheapest [fast] option.

Also still locks you into a single build.  Your not going to do this to keep switching between your favorite raid build and your favorite open world build and your favorite pvp build and your favorite wvw build.

• Confused 6