This is a lot hit anet...

You guys saw the new giga super ultra cool gundam looking omega energy shield skin in the store!?!?!?! I said I wouldnt buy a micro before you add BACK my golem from mu old rune... But then THIS IS the skin you release... god kitten it anet... this is low............. I want that skin........      (//<>\\)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

Gem store skins are never a one-time offer, the shield won't be in the gem store all the time but it will keep coming back, so you can always buy it whenever it feels right for you.

(I never buy mount skins when they're first released because I think select licences are over priced and don't buy RNG items with real money/gems, so I always wait until they're discounted to get them. A few times it's saved me even more money because by the time the one I wanted is discounted a better option has come along.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Don't worry, you're not alone, about the shield anyway, the golem wasn't my thing anyway, but yeah, I've basically made a promise to myself to avoid spending unnecessary money on the game unless it's something like this, I bought it before I even had time to be mad about my Engi Sword kitten changes...

• Confused 1