So is it just me or games got turbo stompy recently?

yes, that's the average  70% of the games

the top duo qdodging the other duos to get easier matches are on your team or the other team, the team with this duo will most likely win 500-125

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

I see so many previously plat2-ish players (me included) falling MUCH below the rating we're used to. 

i am literally gold 2, borderline gold1 right now,  but that might be due to the fact, i still play ele.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

First team fights don't say much to win a match 😒

While that is true, many people think that way. 

I mean, if the first team fight at mid is a full wipe, why would it suddenly change the next time? At least that's the logic people go by. 

Add the fact that most will think that they themself are not the problem. It's their teammates that suck. "I don't need to play better. I'm not the problem." 

So any chance of the loosing team to go 110% to win this goes out the windows. 

Also add that many don't play for the fun of PvP. They simply need wins. 

So, why try hard in a match that you can loose still, wasting alot of time, when you can just let the match run out so you can flip the coin again faster? 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

While that is true, many people think that way. 

I mean, if the first team fight at mid is a full wipe, why would it suddenly change the next time? At least that's the logic people go by. 

Add the fact that most will think that they themself are not the problem. It's their teammates that suck. "I don't need to play better. I'm not the problem." 

So any chance of the loosing team to go 110% to win this goes out the windows. 

Also add that many don't play for the fun of PvP. They simply need wins. 

So, why try hard in a match that you can loose still, wasting alot of time, when you can just let the match run out so you can flip the coin again faster? 

Yea that's the thing...

Because of such attitude people won't evolve to become better and that they can potentially carry team more into a snowball effect for a win

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2024 at 3:56 AM, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

It feels like something changed with the matchmaking, during this season every game feels so much harder now. I see so many previously plat2-ish players (me included) falling MUCH below the rating we're used to. 

Basically this--it's been weird for a few seasons but like, I think I'm in high g1 right now (with like 11 games played lol) but normally would be sitting high g3 for most if not all the season.

Might even out later but as with the screen above games feel stupid bad atm, even if you win.  

Also, that game...+22, the previous was -29 and it was much, much closer than a literal freaking shutout 😂.  I think it was a true shutout too, like matchmaker is on some serious drugs atm; as no one on either team said a word about throwing or anything (which normally they would after first mid fight loss), it was like the other team was literally entirely, naturally, bronze.

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Sad 1

On 4/17/2024 at 9:56 AM, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

It feels like something changed with the matchmaking, during this season every game feels so much harder now. I see so many previously plat2-ish players (me included) falling MUCH below the rating we're used to. 

Maybe it's a sign of population declining? If theoretically only previous plats played the game, you'd instantly plateau at entry rating because everybody is already matched equally.

PvP matchmaking is so awful that. I almost never get any close matches, 90% games I either stomp or get stomped 500-100. Bonus points for ranked matches where somehow my team either has 2 premade pairs or is 5 pugs against 2 premade pairs.

• Sad 1