[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Please open EXPRESS STORE💨 for new Purple Gems 🧼 (bought with only actual money, not gold) 

I think we should have two kinds of GEMS, blues can work same, but new Purple ones, would enable us to buy ANY gemstore item immediately. (also purple can be exchanged for gold as blue)

Why;
- Some people wait for months for the item they want, in that time they can make gold and exchange with blue gems, which is takes a longer time for players, and anet doesn't make money from it.

But if we can have new "PURPLE" gems 🧼, which allow us to get any gemstore item immediately, players won't wait, anet would make money. 😁🤝😄 Win Win for everyone

*Plus, please consider, people don't have enough time to follow gemstore, if Purple not possible then make express store with +20% price

Edited by Kunzal.5640
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Kunzal.5640 said:

Please open EXPRESS STORE💨 for new Purple Gems 🧼 (bought with only actual money, not gold) 

I think we should have two kinds of GEMS, blues can work same, but new Purple ones, would enable us to buy ANY gemstore item immediately. (also purple can be exchanged for gold as blue)

Why;
- Some people wait for months for the item they want, in that time they can make gold and exchange with blue gems, which is takes a longer time for players, and anet doesn't make money from it.

But if we can have new "PURPLE" gems 🧼, which allow us to get any gemstore item immediately, players won't wait, anet would make money. 😁🤝😄 Win Win for everyone

*Plus, please consider, people don't have enough time to follow gemstore, if Purple not possible then make express store with +20% price

How do you not have time to glance at the gemstore sticky it takes 1 min a day.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Title of this suggestion is Extra Hero point used as currency
Only available when you have already unlock everything once on a toon and have the "Been There Done That" title.

Make it an item for sale from all the scouts with a telescope. After they tell you about the area, if you are carrying the "been there done that" title, they will offer you option to unlock

waypoint on the entire map for 10 hero's point.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, babana.7521 said:

Title of this suggestion is Extra Hero point used as currency
Only available when you have already unlock everything once on a toon and have the "Been There Done That" title.

Make it an item for sale from all the scouts with a telescope. After they tell you about the area, if you are carrying the "been there done that" title, they will offer you option to unlock

waypoint on the entire map for 10 hero's point.

If the character has already unlocked everything on the map (and have the title Been There Done That), why would they need to unlock any Waypoints on the map? 😕

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If the character has already unlocked everything on the map (and have the title Been There Done That), why would they need to unlock any Waypoints on the map? 😕

once you unlock the title Been there Done that, all your toon can wear it.
And that is exactly the point, i my character already unlocked everything on the map why should I be made to unlock it on all my toons that comes later. 

Edited by babana.7521
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Idea:
Give the ability to trade the cosmetic account-bound infusions for respective basic account-bound infusion versions.

Examples:
One of the vendors in Fractals/Mistlock Sanctuary allows the player to convert Fractal-relevant infusions
Abyssal Infusion with +Condition Damage > Malign +9 Agony Infusion
Celestial Infusion (Red) with +Power > Mighty +9 Agony Infusion
Mote of Darkness with +Precision > Precise +9 Agony Infusion
Etc.
One of the vendors in Eye of the North allows you to trade Deldrimor Stoneskin Infusions
The Bauble Infusions at SAB Vendors
However, I'd suggest making the Bauble Infusions purchasable from the SAB vendors for a deal that is carefully considered, relative to the other +9 Agony Infusions in the game; obviously locking the ability to purchase them behind the related collection achievements.

This change will not impact most negatively, and will allow players to utilize earned infusions that would otherwise impact an appearance negatively.

There are some players out there that would be affected by the ability to purchase extra Bauble Infusions, by having the achievement of having more than 3 Bauble Infusions rendered pointless.
However, the ability to obtain more than 3 infusions is if the players abused the Support System to get otherwise unobtainable amounts of Bauble Infusions.

This concludes my suggestion, thank you for reading.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

[NOVELTY] Raincloud/Nimbus

Small raincloud that hangs above you pooring rain, follows with a delay when you move and then hangs above you again.

[Skills]

Thunder - cloud rumbles and flashes and occasionally zaps you.

Umbrella- You put up an umbrella and although the rain keeps pooring from it, you are dry. Use thunder while using umbrella and it incinerates.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

once you unlock the title Been there Done that, all your toon can wear it.
And that is exactly the point, i my character already unlocked everything on the map why should I be made to unlock it on all my toons that comes later. 

Because those other 'toons' are rewarded with Gift of Exploration, as well as map rewards. 

• Confused 1

I assume this has been discussed and worked around in house already, but trait system overhaul again...

I think that and/or some way for people to really dive into what they want to do would be nice. Instead of the picking the best trait because it's the best and that's boring system we have now at least look to make everything even across the board. If every build selects the trait, move it to the automatic middle ones. I think the choices would be better off if it was specific to something like someone was complaining about how they wanna give boons with wells and not clones on chronomancer or something in a Dragon's End I ran today. Why not make it so you have traits one that focuses on boons given with wells, one with clones, and one with insert something else. Try to balance those around but then they can pick what they want to do to fulfill their role.

I think the whole thing can be just trashed and something better figured out and I am guessing if SOTO doesn't surprise us with it then the 5th expansion will. I think there's a way to make it all much easier to balance and give players more actual choices.

From LWS2 through Ice Brood Saga Home instance nodes were made available for users to potentially invest in that corresponded with some material or currency that related to the latest episode of the story. However after Icebrood Saga with EoD there wasn't any Living World season and the recent announcements seem to indicate that ANet is moving away  from that model of content.

I'd like to ask that the home instances not be forgotten in the change of business/story telling models. Please release new nodes/chests to continue expanding on our home instances. Thank you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I don't know why weapon effects from legendaries were removed from being displayed when we /emote, ride on our mounts, or sit in chairs.  This was one of the best features, and someone went out of their way to remove this from the game.  Please consider putting it back as I've known many people in the past craft specific legendaries in order to display their effects in this manner.

• Like 1

Please bring this back! It allowed you to express yourself in so many more ways! I don't know why it would be removed. It was a massive positive for the player experience.

And please allow us to emote with our weapons out again!!! It was so cool. I can't believe it was removed.

2 minutes ago, TheWaternymphHC.1847 said:

EoD has the End of Dragons Expedition Contract.

It's totally great and a really sound investment for those of us who already know that they will log into GW2 for the next 10.7 years on a daily basis. :classic_cool::classic_laugh:

I don't think I was aware of that gem store item and will be investing in that too, however I was more talking about the in game unlocks that typically have accompanied the LS episodes. 

That said, I would absolutely buy a home instance themed gizmo that would allow us to customize the placement of our nodes in a private instance map 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Because those other 'toons' are rewarded with Gift of Exploration, as well as map rewards. 

There is a waypoint unlock box selling on the Trading Post, it is available to players who have never even have a "Been There Done That" toon. I think it is justifiable that someone having a a "Been There Done That" toon can ask for ways to spend their hero's point. I have 8 Been There Done That 😄 I think I am qualify to ask for this. I can unlocked all waypoints on a single map under 2 minutes with raptor or skyscale, never actually time myself, this is truly a quality of life request. because there is no reason what so ever not to make life easier for players. I have a toon with 600+ heros points.

Edited by babana.7521
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

right now when using about face(free camera enabled), the camera follows the character, so when keep the camera independent from the character requires lots of mouse clicking which become too much of a hassle

heres a vid that show what you need to do to make about face work: 

my suggestion: make  about face move the character independently from the camera so you dont have to click so much and be hassled to make it work 

• Sad 1

On 7/3/2023 at 6:27 AM, Varo.5739 said:

Collecting so many books while doing achievements. 

Would be great if a library / bookshelf could be added to the home instances for us to deposit these to. Instead they they have to be destroyed to make space in bank or inventory. 

Examples:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/A_Last_Request,_1775_CC

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/From_a_Friend,_1661_CC

And... adding the library idea could then be turned into some form of achievement (or one for each core and expansion) for collecting all the books in the game

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Lightning Specter.9568 said:

right now when using about face(free camera enabled), the camera follows the character, so when keep the camera independent from the character requires lots of mouse clicking which become too much of a hassle

heres a vid that show what you need to do to make about face work: 

my suggestion: make  about face move the character independently from the camera so you dont have to click so much and be hassled to make it work 

there is a look behind option, but this one requires you to hold down the assign key, about face turns me 360 degrees and run different direction, look behind doesn't makes you run in different direction. is that what you are looking for?

41 minutes ago, babana.7521 said:

there is a look behind option, but this one requires you to hold down the assign key, about face turns me 360 degrees and run different direction, look behind doesn't makes you run in different direction. is that what you are looking for?

nolook behind is not what im looking for, what im looking for is about face to not turn the camera with your character

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1