Queue Bug

Queue pops to borderland.

I instantly accept.

I instantly get told sorry it's full would you like to queue up again?

Happened to me, happened to a guild mate 5mins before.

How many betas and queue changes and this problem still isn't fixed?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Ooh I love this one. Especially when you queue eb it kicks you out to char select, but if you queue another border, it's fine. Then you click to queue eb again and then it kicks you out. Then when you finally get it to let you queue for eb, when you click the button to travel to eb it puts you back into queue immediately 🤣 afaik I been dealing with this queue bug for years now so I'm not sure a fix is at hand. I'm not sure if they've fixed it and it got borked again either, but in the end it is still broken after all this time.

I love sitting in queue for 6 hours only to re-queue again and again and again.   On top of this, if I queue with a partner (on discord) for the same battleground, one of us gets #27, for example, the other gets #28.   An hour later the one at #27 still shows #23, and the other shows #6.   This goes back and forth, until we eventually get booted out of the game (lost connection supposedly) and have to requeue.   Either that or we get to travel only to tell us it's full and have to requeue.   Which will cancel our current queue?   so broken. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Try not to press it instantly, I don't know it it actually works or if it's just a placebo effect, but when you let the timer run a bit it seems that doesn't happen as often.

Doesn't work, it happened to me today again two times, I waited a little, booted back of the line, I waited a little more the second time and still booted out of queue. Don't see the point of a gigantic queue bar. 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

Wait, this is the long term bug. But what they managed to introduce in the last patch with with restructure beta, you can just ignore the queue and spam join button. Does not matter how many players it shows that are queued right now, it will get you in if you spam join (pop up "want to join -> YES" , "oh it's full, want to queue -> NO" and repeat. 

It definitely seems to happen more often in restructuring. I've ran into it 5 or 6 times so far in 48 hours. I usually only got it once every 3 or 4 weeks in not-restructuring. Also seemed more frequent in the last beta. 

20 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Doesn't work, it happened to me today again two times, I waited a little, booted back of the line, I waited a little more the second time and still booted out of queue. Don't see the point of a gigantic queue bar. 🤷‍♂️

It's not based on how quickly or slowly you click it.  It's not where you click on the bar.  It's a server issue.  Sometimes it breaks, sometimes you get lucky and get the map you waited your turn for.  It will never be fixed.

Afaik, the only way to fix this specific bug is to relog. Re-enter the queue does nothing, just keeps happening. Fast or slow click doesn't seem to change this behavior. 

Very annoying bug, to say the least.

I once got placed into a phantom queue. None was shown when I tried to enter the map, I got placed at 5 when I entered, then going down to 1 slowly, where I finally got stuck.

After a moment I left the queue, and could join this map instantly.

Edited by Dayra.7405

This is a common bug that in my experience seems to be more prevalent during betas. I complained about it at the end of the last beta along with many others and I believe they even had it in their list of things that needed to be addressed when the they did the what we learned about the beta post.

However it appears it has not been addressed and now that we are running a permanent beta it seems to now be just another feature.