Extend PvP Rush. Help Increase the Low PvP Population.

1 hour ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

I think the rush should have at least one more week because it hasn't hardly happened.

Request to Anet, extend it unless it overlaps something NEW

Can agree on this.  

Played three games tonight, all of them seemed reasonably well mannered, which...was weird.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

7 hours ago, Yerlock.4678 said:

All in title.

Then fix Stealth. That mechanic is by FAR the most frustrating to run into for new players while simultaneously being of limited use in the higher ranks save for side-noding and it's available to far more people than anything else.

Edited by Malus.2184
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

No thanks, every game 3/5 players are not even doing the basic function of target following, and plenty of people diving into 1v3. Rather wait 15 min per game than play like this.

Time to be that guy who just goes far all game, no point even trying to team play.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

No thanks, every game 3/5 players are not even doing the basic function of target following, and plenty of people diving into 1v3. Rather wait 15 min per game than play like this.

Time to be that guy who just goes far all game, no point even trying to team play.

use that build, you know, go to the darkside

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

use that build, you know, go to the darkside

That might actually be how they became.. like a super hero story, but for losers 😆

Don't get mad <you know who> Im calling myself a loser too.

I don't think I've ever seen matches so consistently unbalanced as I have this PvP Rush. Every Match I've played score has been 500+ to less than 250,some as low as 70 on losing side . Only 2 fights early in the Rush were anywhere near evenly matched with close scores. Every other match was at least a 250 pt spread if not 300-400.

Edited by Elebril.7341
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Elebril.7341 said:

I don't think I've ever seen matches so consistently unbalanced as I have this PvP Rush. Every Match I've played score has been 500+ to less than 250,some as low as 70 on losing side . Only 2 fights early in the Rush were anywhere near evenly matched with close scores. Every other match was at least a 250 pt spread if not 300-400.

Most of my experience is the opposite.

Outside of the rush, all matches are a dumpster fire on one side or the other.

If they aren't going to actually moderate or fix any of the issues with the mode then they shouldn't even run the event to begin with. Massively bribing people to do something that they hate (and rightly so because it's f---ing terrible) might boost the SPVP population short term, but it'll only end up breeding resentment for the entire game in the long term. Same deal with this new upcoming pvp mode; if they aren't going to actually put in the work to fix the problems that drove everyone away to begin with, then that thing is objectively a complete and utter waste of resources, because it'll be just as dead as the rest of spvp within 2 months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

It definitely improves queue times at least when pvp rush happens.

Once they find out that they can just private lobby to get it without the tedious effort the queues will increase again.

• Like 1

There shouldn't even be a PvP rush.

It's a complete waste of a community event, no one does PvP, and no one is going to do PvP unless the rush gave you a guaranteed full set of legendary armor or something else absurd.

I have no idea who is making these decisions, but they are clearly completely out of touch with their game. This games PvP is completely and utterly dead, and has been for years.

It's like when they did a fractal rush but every single fractal was bugged and the newest one was unplayable.

On 7/20/2024 at 1:30 AM, Marxx.5021 said:

The intention of PvP rush is promotion for the new expansion. Not to help PvP or increase numbers. 

Anyone who plays this game mode is not going to want to play PvP in the expac. It's so bad it'll ruin PvP for them for good.

The expac better have a good middle ground PvP mode(15vs15 BGs?). This game has desperately needed a game mode between "esports" and "100 vs 100 zerg" since it's release.

Edited by Kozumi.5816
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2