EU WvW reset messed up beyond all recognition

Just now, Rosenred.2910 said:

They are working on it, they already know the problem, just let them be...
I´m sure that they are having a worse time right now than you, just.. wait

well, next time, they can test their unstable unwanted stuff on NA first. That would be nice. Also, I suggest that most of us have a full time job and not much time to play. 

Screwing up the few hours those people have, is not really a good way to generate positive feelings, do you agree?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry about this, all. We have a group focusing solely on this right now to sort it out ASAP. 

restructuring has been a colossal screw up from the initial concept to its on going implementation.

It may be time to stand back and seriously ask yourselves if you have the capability to deliver this and if the repeated screw ups and damage you are causing is worth whatever the supposed benefits are (benefit I still remain unclear as to what they are supposed to be).

I think you seriously need to consider rolling back to servers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• ArenaNet Staff

A quick update for you: People are continuing to work on the issues. The matchup bugs and the various issues that stemmed from that--no enemies/others appearing gray rather than red, the crash issue, the problems with the lord--should all be sorted out. 

They're now looking into why team creation is not registering properly for some players. I'll continue updating you all as I can!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

A quick update for you: People are continuing to work on the issues. The matchup bugs and the various issues that stemmed from that--no enemies/others appearing gray rather than red, the crash issue, the problems with the lord--should all be sorted out. 

They're now looking into why team creation is not registering properly for some players. I'll continue updating you all as I can!

Team creation didn't work correctly for anyone in my guild.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Once the problems are fixed will you be re-running team creation and resetting the MU?

Edited by Nidome.1365
  • Like 3

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Will we be able to re-choose teams today? The info shown wasn't very clear at all! All my guildies were on one server, so I picked that, as they were all listed on it, to find out they are all on another server now! And now im stuck against them!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

"some players" is a massive understatement, considering that not a single player from our (relatively large) guild got assigned to a team

• Like 6

we created a new alli guild 4 weeks ago during the first weeks of WR and ended up with our alli guild still on status "pending wvw guild". We got not assigned to any teams. So i guess the problem is that the system does not count new guilds into that scheme?

Also what should we do now since we dont want to choose a world, to make sure that we dont end up spreaded everywhere xd

send help, ty ❤️

• Like 1

So it is clear that there is a lot to fix and a lot that is not working, so my question again, why not add back the servers until it have been fixed so that EU have some WvW to play and devs have more time to figure out why it all is broken.

• Like 3