Defiant spellbreaker

16 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

No, you desperately want no competition.

Your SKILL has always been reliant on being meta.

Go away.

learn something other than necro maybe

You either have an IQ below room temperature and can't see the obvious...or just want to desperately spin some tangent to justify what you know is broken.

Either way, your lack of self-awareness and IQ will be embarrassing once Anet agrees and fixes what you are desperately defending.

@Flowki.7194 Well its strong and was ever strong however i personaly never used it cause ye too noobfriendly to use in my eyes. Also i think the Main reason why mending get used over defiant stance was the extra Condi clear xd

@SPESHAL.9106 as i now had a weekly tournment against zyntrex noti and another necr and holded that 1v3 pretty long ........ yea time to nerf Defence/defiant stance warr for 100% sure. It was my first Match ever with that exact build ..... Pure stupid lel

Edited by Myror.7521

Defiant stance works well mainly in 2 scenarios: Super glassy builds, and super tanky builds. For glass it's a four second window to try to do as much damage as you can while opponents can't pressure back with their own damage, very kill or be killed. For tanky builds, which is what the issue is now, it just becomes another part of a chain of blocks, evades, full counter, endure pain, etc. where you simply can't deal damage for prolonged periods of time. The tanky build also has the major advantage that if enemy players do a good job of stowing and not letting defiant stance get good healing value, the warrior still has plenty of resustain healing from stuff like traits and staff skills.

It's easy to get mad at defiant stance, as it's kind of the new thing that warriors started taking that they used to ignore, however the skill only excels because of the rest of the build covering for its main weakness which is how it doesn't give healing when against players that stop attacking while it's up.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SPESHAL.9106 said:

You either have an IQ below room temperature and can't see the obvious...or just want to desperately spin some tangent to justify what you know is broken.

Either way, your lack of self-awareness and IQ will be embarrassing once Anet agrees and fixes what you are desperately defending.

Fahrenheit- or Celcius degrees for IQ?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ArthurDent.9538 said:

It's easy to get mad at defiant stance, as it's kind of the new thing that warriors started taking that they used to ignore, however the skill only excels because of the rest of the build covering for its main weakness which is how it doesn't give healing when against players that stop attacking while it's up.

IMO its cause of staff sustain + adrenal health + the aggressive changes to CD of shake it off + using cleansing ire if you really struggle with condi. You needed mending for condi cleanses before, now you have way more options. I don't think you could take defiant stance on str spb, i.e. in its pre-defense iteration (when shake it off was a 75 CD 2 ammo skill, and mending was on 16 sec CD); you already melted to condies if not careful.

Edited by Hotride.2187

On 8/25/2024 at 8:17 AM, Flowki.7194 said:

it "may" only be things like blood harb that it isnt

lol I don't know man. Depending on if they count damage converted into heal as heal for the purpose of Blood Bank, DS would likely be insanely broken on a Blood Harb.

Like a Harb would be being focused 4v1 in a team fight, pop DS, and come out of that with a 40k barrier.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

lol I don't know man. Depending on if they count damage converted into heal as heal for the purpose of Blood Bank, DS would likely be insanely broken on a Blood Harb.

Like a Harb would be being focused 4v1 in a team fight, pop DS, and come out of that with a 40k barrier.

Yeah I never thought of it like that, but necro is squishy, it could use the extra barrier no?

On 8/25/2024 at 1:29 PM, SPESHAL.9106 said:

Hey big brain, tell me how Alfred Binet, the creator of your beloved IQ test you love to mention, died.

Do that big brain.

On 8/22/2024 at 3:14 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

a couple strikes before seeing the green numbers

Your point is good! It would be nice to have a better visual effect than "Oh wait! S**t! Green numbers! I need to stop!"

Same thing for Rev

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eventine.8024 said:

Your point is good! It would be nice to have a better visual effect than "Oh wait! S**t! Green numbers! I need to stop!"

Same thing for Rev

Rev has a very specific glow. Though with most particle vomit infusions and overall screen chaos its not hard to miss.

• Like 1

Guys there is no need to be upset, I feel tension in this thread, if u want to unload just nerf ele or thief, you all should start playng spelly only to restart skill based gameplay, best spelly wins, everyone have same balancing.

I dare to say it's perfect community solution for a problem at hand 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Hotride.2187 said:

Rev has a very specific glow. Though with most particle vomit infusions and overall screen chaos its not hard to miss.

I just look at the hotbar icons and count to 2 whenever the plus goes away and turns into the blue orb

And for warrior they have to commit to an anim, have a hotbar button and a very obvious audio cue

16 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I just look at the hotbar icons and count to 2 whenever the plus goes away and turns into the blue orb

And for warrior they have to commit to an anim, have a hotbar button and a very obvious audio cue

Rev also has a very obvious audio q. Seriously these skills are only hard to play around when players are oblivious or if they are put on a build with so much extra survival that a few more seconds of hard mitigation is worth more that the very real risk of getting very little healing from your heal skill because your opponent is actually competent.

17 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

Hey big brain, tell me how Alfred Binet, the creator of your beloved IQ test you love to mention, died.

Do that big brain.

You keep desperately wanting to spin and go off on tangents.  I understand you backed yourself into a corner and can't defend the indefensible.  However, you still lack the IQ and self awareness to stop running to your keyboard to vomit more embarrassment.  You're not fooling anyone and your spin is going to embarrass you even more when Anet fixes what you are incapable of seeing or want to desperately hold onto since you're not that good.

2 hours ago, SPESHAL.9106 said:

You keep desperately wanting to spin and go off on tangents.  I understand you backed yourself into a corner and can't defend the indefensible.  However, you still lack the IQ and self awareness to stop running to your keyboard to vomit more embarrassment.  You're not fooling anyone and your spin is going to embarrass you even more when Anet fixes what you are incapable of seeing or want to desperately hold onto since you're not that good.

I'm aware that you sploot a lot of gobbledygook out your dook.

Your special class mr speshal Reaper - Balanced Condi Reaper - MetaBattle Guild Wars 2 Builds

wow, one of the 3 super dooper meta builds with an easy to play rating, its almost like what i first said to you is like true or something.

forget the IQ, and get some DQ, you need some sweetness in your life, the depression is permeating the internet.

Edited by Last Crab.6054

1 hour ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

I'm aware that you sploot a lot of gobbledygook out your dook.

Your special class mr speshal Reaper - Balanced Condi Reaper - MetaBattle Guild Wars 2 Builds

wow, one of the 3 super dooper meta builds with an easy to play rating, its almost like what i first said to you is like true or something.

forget the IQ, and get some DQ, you need some sweetness in your life, the depression is permeating the internet.

Has your therapist helped with where the Reaper touched you so bad?  You can keep desperately spinning off topic all you want.  You're not fooling anyone.  All these posts will be very embarrassing once even ANET disagrees with you.  However, you seem to love running to your keyboard to emotionally vomit with no self awareness, so that Reaper really did a number on you.