Homestead Decorations - Where Are They All?

(not again...) πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

Where are all the platforms and walls? I'm an architect not interior decorator???

Sure there are the new kodan walls, and you can scale things, but of course they didn't copy over the old scribing decorations - It's a new system! 😠

So probably have to wait for festivals for new or old decs?? i'm thinking probably new ones and just won't see the old scribbing decs which is sad. So many plans will now be unfulfilled. 😞 heh 

No SAB cities, No Fest of Four Winds bridges and planked structures, (at least in the near future) So many things i wanted to slam together but now those decs don't exist. 😞

I mean it just felt like the player base wanted the scribe decs in player housing. I guess... it's not a surprise when you look at it thru anets eyes, which i never do. πŸ˜„

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 8
  • Confused 3

Well, from what i understand. More decoration are planned, they didn't port them all yet.

So basically, the missing decoration we had on guild hall are simply still being worked on and will shipped at some point. To be fair, there are a lot of decoration, so that's understandable they didn't manage to port them all yet. Despite using existing model, it probably still need work to adapt one from guild hall to homestead.

• Like 4

The schematics you can get from the heart vendors are upgraded at higher tiers. I've only gotten to t2 with those vendors but I've bought all of them so far without actually looking at them in detail. I'm just not going to start on my homestead until I'm done with the masteries and have gotten to t5 with those vendors. But perhaps your answer lies there.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

yay

Β 

Oh wow that list of credentialsΒ in your siggyΒ πŸ˜„

TBH, to-date I have done very little to 'beautify' my homestead. Since launch, I have been busy with the stories and maxing all the mastery xps. Another reason is many of my favourite decorations have yet to be released and I am not happy with the one week time gate in place tooΒ πŸ™„Β For the sake of our Goddess Dwayna, they are just decorations why need to time gate the stock?Β πŸ˜‘

Now that I have completed my priorities, I still can't start my homestead decorating... I have a crisis in my Guild Hall! My floating Racetrack Arena just fell from the sky!!Β πŸ˜…

The decor editing tools are great, you can do wonders with them, the sky is the limitΒ :classic_happy:

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, who want blood.8765 said:

Glenna has recipes for 100-300 magnetite shards in the raid wings, the basic magnetite vendor doesnt.

Jade Bot merchant has a recipe for a jadebot workstation.

these are the only merchants ive found so far that sell them outside of janthir

of course anet, making niche content exclusive only to those that do it. and the only way to buy these recipes is thru raiding? are they account bound or sellable?

with guild halls you could decorate and using raiding decs cause yer guildies were nice and donated them. I don't raid but I like some of the raid trophies/ decorations.

I wish decorating was accessible to all decorations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

of course anet, making niche content exclusive only to those that do it. and the only way to buy these recipes is thru raiding? are they account bound or sellable?

with guild halls you could decorate and using raiding decs cause yer guildies were nice and donated them. I don't raid but I like some of the raid trophies/ decorations.

I wish decorating was accessible to all decorations.

You can make an offer what you pay I can craft all of them and have KP leftover to sell (craft them in your home so you get them instantly)- just contact me ingame on EU

6 hours ago, who want blood.8765 said:

Glenna has recipes for 100-300 magnetite shards in the raid wings, the basic magnetite vendor doesnt.

Β 

Sorry but do you mean some bronze statues are 100 and others are 200 or 300? I only checked wing 1 and I saw all three costed 100 each.

Unless you figured out if silver or gold statues are available? Cause I'm assuming they are waiting on that.

5 minutes ago, HearldofTime.8294 said:

Β 

Sorry but do you mean some bronze statues are 100 and others are 200 or 300? I only checked wing 1 and I saw all three costed 100 each.

Unless you figured out if silver or gold statues are available? Cause I'm assuming they are waiting on that.

i think Matthias, xera, mursaat overseer are 300 for the bronze statues. there may have been others at different prices

never found a silver/gold variant, and nothing appears in handiwork discovery, so i assume thats a future update.Β 

Along the same lines .... how is one supposed to make an item that requires items that need to be purchased from a scribe and is not available in the trading post when one is NOT a member of a Guild ????Β  Specifically Bag of Mortar is required for some items and I have no way of purchasing any.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kelly.7019 said:

of course anet, making niche content exclusive only to those that do it

Oh no, there are unique rewards for game modes, how unfair!

It's not like that's something new for any game mode, right?... πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, who want blood.8765 said:

i think Matthias, xera, mursaat overseer are 300 for the bronze statues. there may have been others at different prices

never found a silver/gold variant, and nothing appears in handiwork discovery, so i assume thats a future update.Β 

Disappointing but at the same time expected.

Β 

My issue, however, will be the required tokens for either Silver or Gold. I've been spending mine on a solo guild hall because I wanted those trophies displayed for myself and my accomplishments, then Anet goes and releases Homestead and I'm burnt out of raids. I'm worried it'll be the same deal as GH where you'll need multi bronze for silver or many silvers for gold.

14 minutes ago, kiroho.4738 said:

I'm actually surprised that they didn't make more WvW decorations for guild halls outside of siege weapons and Eternal Battleground statues.

Cooler and newer decorations tend to have a bias towards being PvE rewards, both hardcore and casual, with some having useful functions. I've got a feeling they'll lean towards that again with new raids. It is what it is.

9 hours ago, who want blood.8765 said:

I'm actually more surprised and also disappointed that the BRONZE trophies are available to craft, but not their base components.

I want to use those Mursaat Overseer recreation room floor fragments by themselves! I don't want the dumb mursaat statue! I want my galvanized steel squares!

ANet, I sure hope you add them when the next raid comes out.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kiroho.4738 said:

no they just put all the best kitten in raids

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Shuzuru.3651 said:

Well, from what i understand. More decoration are planned, they didn't port them all yet.

So basically, the missing decoration we had on guild hall are simply still being worked on and will shipped at some point. To be fair, there are a lot of decoration, so that's understandable they didn't manage to port them all yet. Despite using existing model, it probably still need work to adapt one from guild hall to homestead.

Nah, there's stuff they showcased as ready that isn't available for crafting. For example, see the video with the Lightower. I feel tricked into buying something that isn't how they made it seem.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Logos.5603 said:

Nah, there's stuff they showcased as ready that isn't available for crafting. For example, see the video with the Lightower. I feel tricked into buying something that isn't how they made it seem.

This reminds me of EoD. Remember their Guild Hall showcase video showing how they individually placed many decorations? But that is not the case when they released Eod. To-date, we only get two, yes miserable two decorations from EoD, The Stone Dragon Head and Jade Bot workbench. What you see is not what you get 😠 Please not again?!!

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

16 hours ago, who want blood.8765 said:

it's Xera (I assumed cause BOOBA) but like you said Mursaat Overseer is 300 aswell, Matthias however is like all the others with 100. I think it's kinda sad we only get bronze now but you never know, maybe it works like in guildhalls where you later need the bronze for crafting silver and gold (assuming they unlock by themselves after you bought bronze from vedor already)

1 hour ago, kiroho.4738 said:

Okay? Where can I find the best stuff?

I only found bronze boss trophies so far. Please tell me.

There are some cases where they put things like Djinn teleporters crafted with materials found exclusively via raiding into guild hall decorations. Those aren't in homesteads at this time, from what I've seen. I've only seen Djinn launchers thus far in homesteads.

Edit: One that isn't raiding, but rather fractals, is this console. I didn't see that has a homestead decoration yet either. It's just one of those more less casual PvE leaning recipes. What I'm getting at is that the developers seem to like programming decorations with interesting functionality for harder PvE content historically. There is a chance that in the future they will continue this trend with homesteads once they develop new content for raids/strikes/etc.

Edited by Quench.7091
  • Confused 2

On 8/24/2024 at 6:41 AM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Now that I have completed my priorities, I still can't start my homestead decorating... I have a crisis in my Guild Hall! My floating Racetrack Arena just fell from the sky!!Β πŸ˜…

Oh Wow, I have been meaning to ask if your decorations survived the update - now I know.  Huge pieces were missing from all my large structures, too many to fix.  I had to clear all decorations and prepare to start over. 😭

Oh well, with the new tools I think I might try for a Parthenon inspired temple.Β  That might be fun πŸ˜€

Edited by Mattahood.9423