Quality-of-Life Requests and Suggestions (New for 2024)

QoL request: Ability to trade in refined materials for Homestead decorations.
Maybe it's a personal issue, but I have stacks of ingots/planks/bolts/leather sections that I refined a long time ago to alleviate my storage issues. Along with offloading raw materials, the Homestead system can also offer a way to offload refined materials. Maybe it's in the works already--it'd be a great help.

• Like 3

This request is ancient at this point but I'm putting it in again:

Please, please allow us to queue up multiple reward tracks.  I absolutely do not need trickles of reward track progress going to random repeatable tracks after I'm done with a non-repeatable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Maybe the novelty chairs have a counterpart for the homestead?  Like the cat bed or cat chair, have gem store chairs come with a place-able chair in the homestead and the recipe to make more. Like the gaming table that came with deluxe Janthir.

I dunno just a thought

Edited by Udderdog.7561
  • Thanks 1

Probably been said before, but allow us to have different characters on the same account to share the same name. It is so frustrating trying to come up with another name that isn't already taken, much less 9 names.

EDIT: I don't know how this could be confusing. I am having trouble making alts because I have trouble coming up with names that both are not taken yet, and that are connected. Being able to share a name across multiple characters on the same account would help, especially since your contact list is account wide.

Edited by Wylyth.7209
  • Confused 2

Please add salvage all identified items, yes we have that with all rarities but i want it for all identified items because when you salvage all it starts salvaging unidentified items and thats quiete bothering. Just add option to only salvage identified items+rarity.

When you Advertise group there are only 4 optional Languages thats pretty low is there reason why there not all languages or at least depend on region like europe thus all european languages.? Does Anet have some limit or restrictions to not add other optional Languages?

Colorable backpacks and weapon skins.

Edited by Antarian.9104

When searching for treasure with the warclaw, don't make us look at the minimap to see the treasure, put some kind of marker in the 3d world that we can run towards.  The green clouds of smoke aren't enough ... I want an arrow or something significant in world. 

Edited by illuminati.8453
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

Hello!

I'd really like to see 120 be added as an option for the Frame Limiter setting.

I know I can just limit it myself using other means, which I do, but it must be a really easy thing to add so I thought I'd suggest it. I think a lot of people have higher refresh rate displays these days and being able to control it in game would be useful.

Hi maybe it was already suggested but I would like more details for our characters 

- Make up (lipstick/eye shadow...)

- Nails (long, short, sharp...) and the possibility to paint them

- More Hair and Hair body for male

- More shape body (fat/ skinny)

And please can you release this hair cut please ???

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=24/36/n7cy.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The option for "Do not show this message again." when crafting (at least when refining items for my homestead at Hearth's Glow) RESETS every time I log out from the game! By the love of gods! Either make it work to not show EVER again or just remove it all together or I'm going to go crazy next time while working on decorations for this oh so lovely homestead! Do you think players have that bad memory??🤪

Aaaah!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

How to fix the "accidentally afk" in anything PvE related (like the last boss in Soto , that offered the ge2n obi armor) :

a) Participations goes down even you are  dead , as many suggested

+b)There a chanceto pawn an npc that does the midium size dps and replace you while you dead .

If they hit once the boss to scale and then fly away to some corner the summoned ncp will start attaccking , if you move away from the invisible boss line

Edit2: For our expirement Raiders + their alts , or whoever has Purple Tittles + alts ,  have a chance to summon the npc , "just for a test" 

People wont need to tell the dead to despawn so they wont get scale up the bosses (not blaming the OW casuals)

If you need the reward you should come back Ilike most Instancd people want)

If people deliberty afk , so the event fail and none does it after a while  , so they will ones to have a chance to get the 1%and sell it on the TP , well gl 😛

Edit: You can move the "un-faze button" and you are allowed to move the npc and use activly dodges while you dead , but the npc always attacks  (autobattler) and if it dies you cannot control and start loosing Participation + spawn in a further Waypoint

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, siggy.9521 said:

Meanwhile you have to carry them around.  This is a QoL thread!

Good news anyone can get a infinite vendor in 1 of 3 ways.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Permanent_Black_Lion_Merchant_Contract

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Collector's_Edition_Sandstorm

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tarrktun_Personal_Delivery_Portal

• Confused 2

I'd like to add a suggestion please!!   Over the years so many people have asked for a RACE CHANGE. I'm sure we all understand it's pretty much impossible to do that at this point or won't be done!  However!!!!  Within the game, there are combat tonics... Almost every single race is there! I know a lot of people won't be happy with this for a bandaid and that's okay but I know a few people who do & It's a pretty easy suggestion!  Thanks for reading.

Suggestion:   Please make a MALE Sylvari combat tonic!  It's one of the last ones we need so we can play every other race in any zone. Especially WvW.    Thank you for your time.

• Sad 1

[Feature Request] - Consolidate Travel Items
GW2 has grown significantly over the years with each expansion and living world season. Over time there have been multiple types of items introduced that improve travel around the world.  Some of these items would be

• Season 3 Portal Tome
  • Season 4 Portal Tome
  • Icebrood Saga Portal Tome
  • Arborstone Portal Scroll
  • Wizard's Tower Teleportation Scroll
  • Noble's Folly Pass
  • Thousand Seas Pavilion Pass
  • Exalted Portal Stone

I am sure there are more. Seven of these items I keep in my shared inventory slots at all times. It would seem that as GW2 has grown that it might be time for a new item that can consolidate all these items into one. I would guess that there will be even more items as time goes on. The players could really use the quality-of-life change.

Devs - Thank you for your time in reading this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'd like to see or hear more pronounced weather effects

For example, when it's raining in Janthir Syntri, the thunder is an excellent effect, but there's barely any sound of rain falling or pattering in the water. It would make such a nice addition to the ambience to give it a bit more of a boost (I have sound fx on max)

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 5