Request

hoay.5839

it's been +10 Years and we still don't have legendary ring from playing {PVE} the only method to get legendary ring is from {raids or wvw} and not all players play {raids or wvw}.

plz add method to get legendary ring in {PVE}.

Edited by hoay.5839
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Raids are PvE mate, so there is one ring in PvE, Coalescence.

This^^
But we know this is about open world stuff. So the question is: What would OP be willing to do in the open world to get such a ring? How many rifts would they be willing to close? How many map completions should it take, how many metas? Mind you, most of the open world stuff can be afk'd or is very easy. That's a good thing, don't get me wrong. But getting a legendary ring from open world PvE should be about on par in costs and time investments with the other methods. So, what would OP think is about on par?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Strikes and T4 or CM Fractals getting a Legendary ring would be very nice for those that play that content and don't raid, would make Strikes especially more re-playable and relevant too. I feel raids stopped being PVE content when they started requiring dedicated non-PVE holy trinity builds and completion proof to run them.

Edited by Phasma Phasmatis.4305
  • Confused 4

I can see that working as an expansion feature where the in-game open world version has a 10% chance to  kill a low low hp mob will a cool animation , like a huge Tiger behind the Target that when touched by the player , auto attacks trigger an animation . Or even a Shaolin Monkey that can grab  or club the noc .

While the company can sell custom made animation , like a a flurry of baby sharks , with a delay, based on how many attacks you did

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

3 hours ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

I can see that working as an expansion feature where the in-game open world version has a 10% chance to  kill a low low hp mob will a cool animation , like a huge Tiger behind the Target that when touched by the player , auto attacks trigger an animation . Or even a Shaolin Monkey that can grab  or club the noc .

While the company can sell custom made animation , like a a flurry of baby sharks , with a delay, based on how many attacks you did

I... don't think you know what legendary trinkets are. Sounds like you want a new relic.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mithral.8516 said:

I can see from your past posts that you have seemingly played plenty of WvW, not sure why you aren't willing to acquire it that way. Especially as we are coming off the end of a WvW rush event, you could probably have a legendary ring by now.

You only get one ring from wvw.

• Confused 5

33 minutes ago, hoay.5839 said:

you can equipment the same ring twice ?

Yeah and still people prefer to get those 2 grindy ones , rather than play 5-10x times a single raid

So let's try to focus on rewarding areas that need them , like PoF with an Ow ring , rather than shower once again with reward an area that already has too many 

(Consta i like you)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 2

I too am waiting for a legendary ring to acquire through open world content. They were gracious enough to give us Aurora and Vision, so hopefully they'll be gracious again and hopefully the next expansion will have a legendary pve ring.  Yeah, I get that raids are 'technically' pve, but no one actually sees it that way. PvE means "use whatever build you want and you can still succeed and have fun".  That's not raids.

• Like 2
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

Yeah, I get that raids are 'technically' pve, but no one actually sees it that way. PvE means "use whatever build you want and you can still succeed and have fun".  That's not raids.

That's not at all what PvE means, PvE means fighting non-players instead of players. Raids, strikes, fractals, world bosses, convergences, ... are PvE

There's not "technically". If you want "technically", there's instanced and open world, casual and hardcore.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Kulvar.1239 said:

That's not at all what PvE means, PvE means fighting non-players instead of players. Raids, strikes, fractals, world bosses, convergences, ... are PvE

There's not "technically". If you want "technically", there's instanced and open world, casual and hardcore.

Most likely the company agree , that why they offered a PvE and PvP(WvW) set this expansion.

(And hopefully  those armor should switch position , if there gonna be a new on PvP (WvW) so the majority don't hate the WvWers , or the WvWers becomes grindy like some)

Hopefully like the future backpack + weapon + and Ow armor can be complete by doing instances and Ow , so on the future the Raid one there will be way too in Ow .

The community seem to accept the unification of PvE(we shouldnt have an OW ring or OW armor, because Raid is PvE) and so should unify the rewards 😛

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 4