Griefing allies by giving them boons in team fights

Zefrost.3425

In season 1-2 Anet balanced classes so thieves would constantly get reported for simply existing.Now they balanced classes so you can grief your teammates by playing support.

After another month of break from this game i still don't miss the class balance that they forced us into and that motivates players to grief each other (often unwillingly). Back to my ToDO list of off-line games i wanted to try out (if anyone know good stealth games, pm me xD).

Perhaps this could be fixed by giving non-Scourge Necro corrupts the Scourge treatment, namely corrupt boons into a singular condition rather than from the traditional chart. Something like all base Necro corrupts corrupt a boon into vulnerability, or specific to the corrupt. It would still counter support, but might also be less punishing/game defining.

@Allarius.5670 said:Perhaps this could be fixed by giving non-Scourge Necro corrupts the Scourge treatment, namely corrupt boons into a singular condition rather than from the traditional chart. Something like all base Necro corrupts corrupt a boon into vulnerability, or specific to the corrupt. It would still counter support, but might also be less punishing/game defining.

Hell no, that would just ruin pvp even more. The best solution imo, is to remove the excess availability of boon corruption at the scourge's disposal. This would allow other classes to benefit from boons such as resistance.

Archived