Fishing Event (Redeeming IG-6417) bugged [merged]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Urud.4925 we were the ones that held a multi map asking people to see if it was really bugged and to send in screen shots on the bug report with different weather/meta stages/ pass or fails and we got about 16 people to send the bug report wasnt till 24 hours later when for the first time we came on the forum to double check why it was staying bugged that we noticed after a day later that it had been posted so we changed the squad to let people know and also tried to get the word out in game , the day it crashed the server i was in a party checking other maps i got dc'd and the other person i was with map actually had the event and i couldnt rejoin the game from the events crashes for 2 hours so tried to get a result for every one after i had got that close to the goal :D

Please do not do another collection after this pattern again until you have worked out these kinks, Anet. It is really a completely unnecessary bother.

Yes, this design pattern caused all sorts of problems with legendary collections too. Simply Anet doesn't seem to have the capability for this type of content.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Greyling.4768 said:I assume the next release would coincide with the Super Adventure Box festival that starts around April 1. That's two weeks away, give or take.

I hope it will not take that long! I want to get those recordings out of my inventory. :(

Anet normally does patches on Tuesdays. So, the fishing event will probably be fixed this upcoming Tuesday.

@Belishine.7493 said:i have tryed this on friday for a good amount of time and it never poped for me. i was tald it was to show up a few times and it never poped for me ples fix this so i can get my recording

i seen it pop up once, think it was last Thursday or Friday afternoon, but it seems like everyone that was near it got kicked off the servercame back, same ip, but the quest disappeared

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:Hey everyone,Thank you for your reports. This event was temporarily disabled last night due to an element in the event causing a server crash. We missed some steps that would have helped us in getting this messaged out to the community. We know that this will block many of you from being able to complete the collection for a bit, but we hope to have a fix out with our next release. We apologize for failing to get this information to you sooner and thank you for your patience while we work on getting this fixed asap.

Can you define "for a bit" kind sir?

@Gwyllion Redsky.5241 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Well patches are tuesday and asap sound like a fix they push out so could be today if we are lucky

I logged in this morning, Wednesday and usually there is an update after Tuesdays patch.There was non this time, so no patch at all ?

Patches tend to be after noon , at least that's what i've noticed in EST.

Archived