[BUG] Recording Devices for Sandswept Isles Stack reset from ~20 to 1.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add me to the list as well, I lost 5 devices, but what made it even more annoying was I never noticed that they'd gone and when I didn't get recordings after doing some event thought it was more bugs and didn't realise that the devices had disappeared, add to that the two days previous I'd wasted hours waiting for the events to start and they never did.

Will we be getting the devices restored or do we have to redo the heart to buy more? As I don't want to waste time and crystals then get devices restored that are then useless.

@gert.7698 said:

@Umut.5471 said:I don't have any recording devices remaining, will we get our crystals or recording devices back?

I hope we get our crystals back. I bought new recording devices so new devices are useless for me...

I'm leery to buy new ones in case they just replace them. On the other hand, I'd like to get going on some of these recordings so I don't miss out on any that may benefit from having more players doing them.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@aandiarie.7195 said:Maybe anet should just mail 20 of them to people who have 1 and call it a day.Won't work. Some people lost their last one before they even noticed there was something wrong with them. And some bought more later on.

I presume easiest possible way would be to mail those affected crystals enough to buy 20 devices. That way it all turns out well for those who bought or didn't buy extra devices because of the bug

@Bugabuga.9721 said:

@aandiarie.7195 said:Maybe anet should just mail 20 of them to people who have 1 and call it a day.Won't work. Some people lost their last one before they even noticed there was something wrong with them. And some bought more later on.

I presume easiest possible way would be to mail those affected crystals enough to buy 20 devices. That way it all turns out well for those who bought or didn't buy extra devices because of the bug

Yes please :) I still don't have my recording devices back and it's been like a week and I don't have enough currency to re-buy them

Archived