1 milion kills

Rayya.2591

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@"Rayya.2591" said:first ? or anyone had before?

what eu svr r u in?

@Sylosi.6503 said:Forget the kills, I am more astounded by the playtime - 19,707 hours, that is over 9 hours a day, every day, since the start of the game. :o

many top ap holders plays longer than that, though i;m sure theres thousands of hours afking

The one that baffles me is the top salvager, who has averaged 6000 salvages per hour over the entire course of his account's lifetime. I don't know how anyone can salvage 6000 items per hour at all, much less averaged out to every second your account has existed.

Ah, Gw2efficiency is always fun. Let's see.... ah crap, it's just a flat line.

As of June 7, 2017, I had 101,156 kills. As of now, I have 106,600 kills. Also since them, I've gained like.... 150 ranks. But in any case, people were hitting ultimate dominator a few years ago so it wouldn't be surprising if someone with a lot of time on their hands would get a million. I bet someone would have gotten the 1 million yaks achievement eventually, lol. (if it still existed)

@"Sylosi.6503" said:Forget the kills, I am more astounded by the playtime - 19,707 hours, that is over 9 hours a day, every day, since the start of the game. :o

pretty sure, that not all of these hours sat someone in front of the pc.. but rather a bot, cause you know, people need to sleep, eat, have work eventualy..theres not much left over to stay every single day since release in the game for over 9 hours!!.Even if not playing every single day, it even means that therem ust be then naturaly some day where must have been played even for much longer, to close the gaps, if there were breaks in between eventually.So I think theres something fishy on this amount of playing hours, cause a normal human couldnt possibly do this with a "normal life", unless you have no job maybe.. but if you have no job, who has then the real money to get your food and to pay the electricity ect to play the game, unless theres somebody else doing that for you ....who has a job.

Even when being a fulltime active WvW player I doubt that someone would have within 6 years in this game mode over 1 million kills, unless all your enemies in WvW were all the time non defensive brainless zombie players that let them kill themself free by you, or through some kind of high speed kill farm method like that OS farming to make collecting the kills fast enough to reach that amount of kills in that time.

I have never os farmed, I played WvW very actively within the first two years when there were tournaments, from then on not so actively anymore, but still playing WvW every now and then when I finished pvE story stuff and I've only close at only like 16000 kills, far away from beign anyhow even close to max that silly kill achievement, which hasn't been reduced, only because some peopel reached the 250k kills via that os farm method before, and have much lesser playing hours, due to having to sleep, having to do work, having made 1 year break meanwhile also too due to having myself burnouted wintersday 2016, that I needed that break from the game.

There simply can't be something normal about these numbers Ive the strong impression, just by normal human logic and math. Otherwise the Op shoudl explain, how this can be possible

@Orpheal.8263 said:

@"Sylosi.6503" said:Forget the kills, I am more astounded by the playtime - 19,707 hours, that is over 9 hours a day, every day, since the start of the game. :o

pretty sure, that not all of these hours sat someone in front of the pc.. but rather a bot, cause you know, people need to sleep, eat, have work eventualy..theres not much left over to stay
every single day since release in the game for over 9 hours!!
.Even if not playing every single day, it even means that therem ust be then naturaly some day where must have been played even for much longer, to close the gaps, if there were breaks in between eventually.So I think theres something fishy on this amount of playing hours, cause a normal human couldnt possibly do this with a "normal life", unless you have no job maybe.. but if you have no job, who has then the real money to get your food and to pay the electricity ect to play the game, unless theres somebody else doing that for you ....who has a job.

Even when being a fulltime active WvW player I doubt that someone would have within 6 years in this game mode over 1 million kills, unless all your enemies in WvW were all the time non defensive brainless zombie players that let them kill themself free by you, or through some kind of high speed kill farm method like that OS farming to make collecting the kills fast enough to reach that amount of kills in that time.

I have never os farmed, I played WvW very actively within the first two years when there were tournaments, from then on not so actively anymore, but still playing WvW every now and then when I finished pvE story stuff and I've only close at only like 16000 kills, far away from beign anyhow even close to max that silly kill achievement, which hasn't been reduced, only because some peopel reached the 250k kills via that os farm method before, and have much lesser playing hours, due to having to sleep, having to do work, having made 1 year break meanwhile also too due to having myself burnouted wintersday 2016, that I needed that break from the game.

There simply can't be something normal about these numbers Ive the strong impression, just by normal human logic and math. Otherwise the Op shoudl explain, how this can be possible

The op is one of the most active and famous commanders of EU. I can assure you he never took place in os farm. He is guard main and played since launch. Always going for fights and not much else. Staff 1 of guard was in the past the best way to tag everything. There were days in the first tournaments were we did farm 7k kill a day because everyone was deffending their shit like there was no tomorrow. Entire blobs did run back to their garrison just to get stomped again and again. You have only 16k kills or 160k kills?

16k..

but oh yes, I forgot guardian staff and the whole stuff of tagging being enough to count as a "kill", even if you didnt kill the player in the end self, but somebody else for you, as logn you just tagged enough ...

Am not playing guaridian, so I never had these kind of cheaps ways to accumulate quickly so miuch kills for just only "tagging"I play thief, i have actually to do somethign for my kills :-P. than to run around in circles with a zerg and tagg just everythign with staff that doesnt run away on 3 ^^ jkBut that staff tagging got removed, so this can't it be alone I guess...Yeah, goood old times in the tournaments, when peopel actually did really defend their things until the bitter end eagerly, gold old times..

how much id wish Anet would do again some WvW Tournaments like the last one 2014 ...

@"Orpheal.8263" said:16k..

but oh yes, I forgot guardian staff and the whole stuff of tagging being enough to count as a "kill", even if you didnt kill the player in the end self, but somebody else for you, as logn you just tagged enough ...

Am not playing guaridian, so I never had these kind of cheaps ways to accumulate quickly so miuch kills for just only "tagging"I play thief, i have actually to do somethign for my kills :-P. than to run around in circles with a zerg and tagg just everythign with staff that doesnt run away on 3 ^^ jkBut that staff tagging got removed, so this can't it be alone I guess...Yeah, goood old times in the tournaments, when peopel actually did really defend their things until the bitter end eagerly, gold old times..

how much id wish Anet would do again some WvW Tournaments like the last one 2014 ...

I did not played gw2 just to acumulate kills, and was never my main objective.Guardian tagging skills are somewhere mediocre with scourge beeing on top anywayalso thief can be quite decent at that as you can see in the videos below

hmm, yeah, congrats anyways.if you have such kind of battles constantly with your zergs, then i can understand it, sadly i have this kind of intense battles long time not seen anymore on my server xDAnd when there were some, they are mostly always lost lol beign on the taking side, than on the givign side, there is naturally then not much with farmign kills liek that ^^

poF made anyways everythign only worser, sure, scourge is definetely now better at farming kills withh all this massive overpowered aoe spam that this spec provides, than staff guardians were, when their aa still had more range, but at 2014er times defineterly made playing WvW still 1000x more fun, than it does right now with this games terrible overall state of balance right now, that even if i could do the same, like show in those videos, just thinking of enduring this for a long time to just get this way to at least the 250k kills would annoy me to death xD

I doubt anyone has more kills on EU/NA servers. Maybe on China.

Asking is kinda pointless tho cuz even if someone had reached 1 mil, they wouldn't know it because obviously they're not signed up to gw2 efficiency (as youre shown as rank 1) even I wasnt signed up until like 3 months ago and I got 10k hours on this game. If you like the game much, you typically prefer playing the game rather than signing up to watch some statistics (f/e I havent been to gw2efficiency since the day I signed up, lul), the chance you would find that kind of personality on forums is abysmally low also

Gratz tho, weren't you supposed to quit the game at 1 mil tho?

@Malediktus.9250 said:

249,889 kills here, about 85% solo roaming

I dont believe you. Even at an totally unrealistic average of 60 kills an hour that would be over 4000 hours of solo roaming.

my 5000+ vids and non stop stream dis-agree with you11,256 hours ,2059 days, 98 total deaths

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:If enemy kills a friendly target you healed it counts as a kill for you (and also give 10min participation lol)

Really? LMAO!

Yes, I always try to rezz pipfarmers that get downed for easy quick 10min participationthis bug has been around since the start of the game and was also used by obsidian sanctum farmers to get more kills per hour. But I guess Anet thinks its not worth fixing (i am sure we reported it multiple times).

You missed the point Chana was trying to make.

You are really gonna nitpick that statement? Gedadahere

He only said "really? LMAO!". I dont think that is a statement

I'm laughing about it if true. Time to go heal some bad players...

Suddenly, I feel like commanding 10 man groups on my guardian into 40 man zergs all day

@Malediktus.9250 said:

249,889 kills here, about 85% solo roaming

I dont believe you. Even at an totally unrealistic average of 60 kills an hour that would be over 4000 hours of solo roaming.

It's actually easy to do if WvW has been the main focus of your gw2 experience since game release.

I feel like FASTCAR has been around a while too, although I could be wrong. Atleast this conversation reminded me of Kid Ink

It is "easy" if you zerg (still takes a lot of time), but not if you solo roam

I think about 7k hours out of my 9k was dedicated to WvW solo/Duo roaming, got to 3k wxp rank and barely touched WvW since season 1 of PvP and year of ascension, I don't zerg and have just as many myself so I believe him.

Anything higher than 15 people on my screen and my FPS drops to about 3-7, so I can't zerg even if I wanted too.

I do no pvE, zero.Lietrally 99.99999% WvW,EB mostly1 of my builds I often kill 5 people at the same exact time.Over and over.All of my toons got made day 1,except Rev that I do not like or playI have 10 youtube chans ( 4 are GW2) and a streamTypical me:THis started as a 5 on 1

THis is non stop for me on this guy
Usually I sit at spawns and fight 1-20 at a time and rarely if ever die....sometimes for weeks on end

I can post thousands of these, no pointThese 2 "op" class and players spammed me for HOURS .The usual "dodge dodge,you're scared of us, you will get 1 shot " and the usual bad trolling2-3 10-20-50 NO matter

THis thread is not going anyplace.done here

"You're unranked, try that BS in Spvp,clicker"Everytime I spvp I win 150-300 in a row and never die ..ever.on 1 of 3 classes, entire teams come after me with no effect.

Vids dont lie,no cuts no editsI do this also

anyway take careAnother 500g giveaway in a week to subbers and another THODIO XC or

Also my summer BIG yearly contest in a few months

@FASTCAR.7831 said:249,889 kills here, about 85% solo roaming11,256 hours ,2059 days, 98 total deathsTill this i have taken you like something special, stories about milions of aoe healing to 50 ppl at once, but kept as secret..... ok maybe (5% chance...)But that you 85% of time roaming ... in EB ... and made there 249,889 kills from roaming ? and 98 total deaths ? ok now im out. Also somewhere else you wrote u have 40k gold cash just from wvw :D

Lietrally 99.99999% WvW,EB mostly1 of my builds I often kill 5 people at the same exact time.Over and over.All of my toons got made day 1,except Rev that I do not like or playI have 10 youtube chans ( 4 are GW2) and a stream

Doesnt matter how much videos you made... in that what i see is not solo roaming to 250k kills lol...

Archived