Matchups - Anet needs to intervene

Zefrost.3425

@Sovereign.1093 said:what ppl dont know is, if bg goes to t2, it will go back up next week. =p

Then HoD and FA (which looks like next week's T2 match at the moment) need to get working on organizing double-team of their own. Maybe they wouldn't have the firepower to send BG to T3 but they can certainly put a stop to any idea of a ktrain week for BG. BG is big but it's never been as big as two servers working together, which is how this game mode was always intended to work in situations where one server is clearly ahead. About time someone finally got the hang of the basic mechanics of matchplay.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tiny Doom.4380 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:what ppl dont know is, if bg goes to t2, it will go back up next week. =p

Then HoD and FA (which looks like next week's T2 match at the moment) need to get working on organizing double-team of their own. Maybe they wouldn't have the firepower to send BG to T3 but they can certainly put a stop to any idea of a ktrain week for BG. BG is big but it's never been as big as two servers working together, which is how this game mode was always intended to work in situations where one server is clearly ahead. About time someone finally got the hang of the basic mechanics of matchplay.

Instead of the incessant complaining on the forums? I agree

@"Evolute.6239" said:For the record I don't think think any of SBI or JQ are in comms with eachother to my knowledge.

Someone organized something. What happened in ebg bg keep last night was not "hey what's up! Wanna double pen this keep side by side, rotate it and disappear that green blob?" an accident. It happened again in bgbl keep tonight. Not sure how to feel about it, just want to field zerg and have a good fight.

BG has these "guilds" left on the server: XvX, ME, KiS, AHMA, KNM, NINE, HoB, ICOA, and SW. That's 9 guilds across all timezones. Also keep in mind some of these guilds don't have enough to run alone, or don't have a schedule due to lack of leadership or commanders so they are out supporting other guilds. In all reality BG has less. XvX and ME always run together. So that's 2 NA guilds down to 1 map. KiS and ICOA generally run together because ICOA doesn't have the commander or leadership presence to run separate most of the time. There's another 2 NA guilds down to one map. SW is about as small as a havoc guild, they run about 10-15 on most nights and don't get any pug love. So on a typical BG week We have 3 NA guilds to count on. AHMA and KNM are OCX/SEA times usually they will occasionally show up in NA to help out. NINE is our only EU guild and they are struggling with players showing up. HoB is a pug guild leader. A "stacked" server we are not, when we've gone up against servers with 7+ NA guilds, or even servers with close to our coverage in terms of time slots. BG is closed simply due to the fact that WE HAVE THE MOST HOURS SPENT IN WVW as it has been stated by the Anet Devs themselves we have THE MOST PLAY TIME out of any other server in WvW. Meaning BG puts in hours. We do not have map blobs 24/7 at all. For anyone to say we do simply is lying from an outsiders salty perspective. The only people who see what BG is atm is the current BG guilds and players. So congratulations you've knocked the evil empire down to T2. How long will you be able to keep this up? BG will come back up after a week at T2. How long until you're at each others throats because the weeks without BG will be slow and boring with no one to fight but the other you've opted to 2v1 us with. I'm personally laughing at this because this is more ammo in the gun against Alliances. All the guilds that transferred to do this, is exactly what that is an alliance. Which is what BG started out as back in Season 1, 2, and 3. From an Anet Dev himself on the WvW Restructuring Thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p35. Played hours do not equal server population. BG has deadzones just like any other server. Ask SoS, they used to Ktrain our deadzones when they were trying to knock us out of T1. At the end of the day, BG is an empty shell of what it used to be and is hated for what it used to be even now. So please continue your hateful salt filled banter that BG is the most stacked server. And remember we are the victims in this match up. Not SBI and friends, Nor JQ+SoR have fun with your circle jerk, and epeen contest its amusing to watch.

Assume this thread will get deleted but I just want to say I run on JQ and during reset it was insane. BG have great guilds/players was really tough and roaming i've come across some great players that slapped me down.

Have to go put on some bigboy pants

@"Zephyr.8015" said:I'm personally laughing at this because this is more ammo in the gun against Alliances. All the guilds that transferred to do this, is exactly what that is an alliance.

Lol, this is precisely the opposite. The "alliance" against you right now is far bigger than the actual alliances will be, which means this is all a strong argument in favor of alliances to prevent this.

More fake news from BG to try to derail alliances.

@BlueMelody.6398 said:

@"Zephyr.8015" said:I'm personally laughing at this because this is more ammo in the gun against Alliances. All the guilds that transferred to do this, is exactly what that is an alliance.

Lol, this is precisely the opposite. The "alliance" against you right now is far bigger than the actual alliances will be, which means this is all a strong argument in favor of alliances to prevent this.

Ahh. Ok. Well, then, that's another falsehood by their fearless leader then. He noted the 'alliance' only had about 150 members right now.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Ahh. Ok. Well, then, that's another falsehood by their fearless leader then. He noted the 'alliance' only had about 150 members right now.

Our alliance numbers are TOP SECRETIVE and NOT ACCESSIBLE to the public eye!

@BlueMelody.6398 said:

Lol everyone I know on BG cant wait for alliances, you guys keep inventing yourself a little bad guy story about BG. BG the BooGeyman

Also, nothing stops 2 alliances from allying too. 2v1s wont be gone.

@"Zephyr.8015" said:BG is closed simply due to the fact that WE HAVE THE MOST HOURS SPENT IN WVW as it has been stated by the Anet Devs themselves we have THE MOST PLAY TIME out of any other server in WvW.

From an Anet Dev himself on the WvW Restructuring Thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p35. Played hours do not equal server population.

Ah, see this guy gets it. Only thing he is forgetting is that the same Anet dev said BG's position in the chart doesn't change when counting individual accounts instead of playhours. And that's why 1) alliances need to come and 2) this thread is full of meaningless blowhard.

@"Zephyr.8015" said:BG has these "guilds" left on the server: XvX, ME, KiS, AHMA, KNM, NINE, HoB, ICOA, and SW. That's 9 guilds across all timezones. Also keep in mind some of these guilds don't have enough to run alone, or don't have a schedule due to lack of leadership or commanders so they are out supporting other guilds. In all reality BG has less. XvX and ME always run together. So that's 2 NA guilds down to 1 map. KiS and ICOA generally run together because ICOA doesn't have the commander or leadership presence to run separate most of the time. There's another 2 NA guilds down to one map. SW is about as small as a havoc guild, they run about 10-15 on most nights and don't get any pug love. So on a typical BG week We have 3 NA guilds to count on. AHMA and KNM are OCX/SEA times usually they will occasionally show up in NA to help out. NINE is our only EU guild and they are struggling with players showing up. HoB is a pug guild leader. A "stacked" server we are not, when we've gone up against servers with 7+ NA guilds, or even servers with close to our coverage in terms of time slots. BG is closed simply due to the fact that WE HAVE THE MOST HOURS SPENT IN WVW as it has been stated by the Anet Devs themselves we have THE MOST PLAY TIME out of any other server in WvW. Meaning BG puts in hours. We do not have map blobs 24/7 at all. For anyone to say we do simply is lying from an outsiders salty perspective. The only people who see what BG is atm is the current BG guilds and players. So congratulations you've knocked the evil empire down to T2. How long will you be able to keep this up? BG will come back up after a week at T2. How long until you're at each others throats because the weeks without BG will be slow and boring with no one to fight but the other you've opted to 2v1 us with. I'm personally laughing at this because this is more ammo in the gun against Alliances. All the guilds that transferred to do this, is exactly what that is an alliance. Which is what BG started out as back in Season 1, 2, and 3. From an Anet Dev himself on the WvW Restructuring Thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p35. Played hours do not equal server population. BG has deadzones just like any other server. Ask SoS, they used to Ktrain our deadzones when they were trying to knock us out of T1. At the end of the day, BG is an empty shell of what it used to be and is hated for what it used to be even now. So please continue your hateful salt filled banter that BG is the most stacked server. And remember we are the victims in this match up. Not SBI and friends, Nor JQ+SoR have fun with your circle jerk, and kitten contest its amusing to watch.

I think you're a bit out of touch with the state of the average WvW server. Most would kill to have 9 active guilds. SBI for instance had 3 guilds left in NA before this Kaineng link. I agree that you guys don't have a map blob on every map 24/7. From what I've seen, your scouts are just very good at defending objectives, buying time, then suddenly 50+ people will respond and overwhelm you. I will also admit you guys have some pretty skilled players and self-sufficient pugs. I just wanted to say a few things as someone on SBI. First of all, SBI itself had nothing to do with any stacking, it's all Kaineng. Secondly, there is no outright "alliance" between us and JQ. We have attacked each other plenty this matchup. There has been double teaming on EBG for sure, and in taking BG's garri. I felt a bit bad about it, but eh. It's all in good fun. We made this push to T1 then had a goal to knock SoS down. Now the next goal is to knock BG down. No bad blood, no hate, just playing the game with a purpose, having some fun, and trying to shake things up. BG has been #1 for how long now? Even people in this thread have said that old friends have returned to the game for the last few weeks because things are getting more interesting finally. Change is good! I'm sure you'll be back in T1 in no time and I'm sure SBI will pay for this down the road (especially after re-linking), but that's okay. All part of the game.

@"Inspirational memories.2506" said:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396597006593687553/450355561054076964/TW.JPG - nice positive k/d BG

lol www.twitch.tv/videos/265823060 (Look at how many times we wiped map queues in a 2v1)(The one time that you win a fight is when you assjam after TW fought first lmao)http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/ You double team and that is all you can do. come at us. Please we need better fights. Group vs group not spawn camping our pugs. Lets go! .9k/d in a 2v1 and even worst SBI(So called Fight server) .8k/d. Lmao Bring it on! Reset Numbers(When the top guilds raid) were event worst XD 1.65 vs .7 and .8. Come on guys. Y'all can do better than that...All these post about 1 skirmish instead of the overall first 10 skirmishes or even overall k/d.YSpyFfo.jpg

@SWI.4127 said:I think you're a bit out of touch with the state of the average WvW server. Most would kill to have 9 active guilds.

They never seem to get that point.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Reset Numbers(When the top guilds raid) were event worst XD 1.65 vs .7 and .8. Come on guys. Y'all can do better than that...All these post about 1 skirmish instead of the overall first 10 skirmishes or even overall k/d.

Clearly you guys were just ganking them on siege.

P.S if people are messing with my post then Imma gonna report this matchup thread, k? :smile:

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@SWI.4127 said:I think you're a bit out of touch with the state of the average WvW server. Most would kill to have 9 active guilds.

They never seem to get that point.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Reset Numbers(When the top guilds raid) were event worst XD 1.65 vs .7 and .8. Come on guys. Y'all can do better than that...All these post about 1 skirmish instead of the overall first 10 skirmishes or even overall k/d.

Clearly you guys were just ganking them on siege.

Lol, if you watch the fight video on twitch, It was open field vs both zergs. Actually they were the ones with siege and building it on our EBG keep xd. Also we don't even have structure to siege up nor the supply to do it.

Archived