What will we complain about next?

Abelisk.4527

@Gwaihir.1745 said:This is the most indirect way to state you dont want mirage nerfed > just come out and say it lol.

@bravan.3876 said:

@Abelisk.4527 said:After Mirage gets nerfed, what will we complain about?

(Also notice how people aren't talking about Scourge anymore--that nerf hit em good).

My guess is Spellbreaker.

What nerfs? Did i miss something?

Didn't miss anything, most people just assumed that eventually mirage is gonna get nerfed.. and their burst really does need a nerf.

Condimirage needs sure a nerf, power mirage don't except for the stunbreak on dodge which just should get deleted.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

(Also notice how people aren't talking about Scourge anymore--that nerf hit em good).

What nerfs? Did i miss something?

Big shade cooldown from 10 seconds to 30.

Yes i know about sand savant split, i play scourge myself. I asked for mirage but ty :D

It was said directly already. Condimirage clearly needs a nerf but ppl crying about power mirage rly should think about switching to another game like farmville. The onyl thing needs nerf for power bulds is the stunbreak on dodge.

For me its the usual.....lack of regular balance patches. 3-4 months is unacceptable....im not going to touch this season until a balance has happened.I mean i cant play my main fa weaver sc/f, its so sub par in nearly every area that just become frustrating how much effort it requires and how little damage it does, specially when u got warriors that f2 and do 3k+ damage + continuous cc after that. Or mesmers droping 10+ stack of confusion after u just cleared 10 stack and constantly going invis then missing tour skills because you just didnt target then after they re-appeared for the 3rd time in the fight....and dont get me started if theres 2 mesmers.......

I feel there should be a hard cap on clones in a game. Like if there are 2 mesmers on a team only one mesmer can make clones at a time, just so you dont got 10+ toons running around creating nothing but garbage on your screen.

They destroyed eles beautiful auras because of screen clutter and they do nithing to mesmer or anoyother flashy class back then just the ele got the visual nerf.

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:I'd prefer Mesmer was removed from PvP and WvW all together, then at least they still get to have their fun in PvE. =)

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:I'd prefer Mesmer was removed from PvP and WvW all together, then at least they still get to have their fun in PvE. =)

I literally have a guildie that says the same thing about scourges :p

The same things we always have that they do nothing about. Worst balance I have seen in a MMO going back to vanilla EQ, rampant match manipulation/other forms of cheating/hacking, the staleness of Conquest, the incredible amount of hostility in the community, infrequency of balance patches and their general poor quality, and lastly the lack of communication from ANet with the community of players/ignoring what the players want to see in general.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

I literally have a guildie that says the same thing about scourges :p

While we're at it, let's add the removal of Holosmith to that list :)

Archived