Name a profession that a necro counters. Go

TheDevice.2751

Gonna point out that if we're talking 1v1 encounters, this is all dependant on how much life force the Necro has. 0%, 50% and 100% will all have very different outcomes.

Assuming equal or close to equal mechanical skill levels a Necro with 0% LF is going to lose against most if not all builds. Of course, it's Necro's own fault if he chooses to engage 1v1 with little or no LF and gets shitstomped by a mender weaver or something because of it.

@Aktium.9506 said:Gonna point out that if we're talking 1v1 encounters, this is all dependant on how much life force the Necro has. 0%, 50% and 100% will all have very different outcomes.

Assuming equal or close to equal mechanical skill levels a Necro with 0% LF is going to lose against most if not all builds. Of course, it's Necro's own fault if he chooses to engage 1v1 with little or no LF and gets shitstomped by a mender weaver or something because of it.

Who dies to a mender Weaver? 'something' is more probable.

He counter every class even himself, as long you play it far better than the other player.

Or do you mean if both players play close well/bad? Cause it's hard to tell how high a chance gets on random actings and on perfect playing we have to less people to test out... Maybe install bots to find out, but i think that's not 100% legal

Necro has always been one of the worst, if not the worst 1v1 class. On the other hand, it has always been one of the most, if not the most important team fight presence when it has proper support.

Discussing what Necro can counter or not counter is a null point. The class isn't really about that. It's just a big AoE machine to spit enormous damage and remove boons.

All these threats about ppl complaining that they can't win a 1v1 with their precious necros... You already have (arguably) the best damage dealer in team fights. I just ask myself why ppl can't except that and desperately try to achieve things their class isn't made for. Or more precise when some necro tries to engage a dedicated 1v1 build at side nodes:

Would you join a gun fight with a knife?

@syszery.1592 said:All these threats about ppl complaining that they can't win a 1v1 with their precious necros... You already have (arguably) the best damage dealer in team fights. I just ask myself why ppl can't except that and desperately try to achieve things their class isn't made for. Or more precise when some necro tries to engage a dedicated 1v1 build at side nodes:

Would you join a gun fight with a knife?

Its made to throw aoe out and hope important boons are corrupted and nothing else. They developers have failed to create the necromancer profession upto their standards. The ability to stand alone automatically transfers over to be able to teamfight or +1 as we call it for higher mobility classes. But a teamfighter-only can never 1v1. Also they need to keep in check the fact that teamfights are balanced in different comps thus making necromancers options to play as or roles to fill very very limited.

@"jportell.2197" said:Oh yes necro is in such a bad spot that both its especs have been staples in almost every meta since pof release. Cry me a frickin river

No they haven't lol. Reaper's have had maybe 2 seasons of being good as well as the start of last season.

Remember how everyone bitched about reaper at the start of last season? Remember that? What happened? They didn't get nerfed, they just got focused in fights. Thats literally all you ever have to do whenever necro's become a "problem". They're only a problem when they get these meager buffs and everyone freaks out.

I've seen mirage deal 30k damage to scourge in under a second. If thats not broken idk what is. When was the last time a reaper or scourge could deal 30k damge to you in under a second?

There is nothing scary about a necro lol. I been running Radiant Hammer gaurd and holy shit I just look at a necro and they're dead XD

Archived