25,000 griffons!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So since we all know that Griffon mount was added to the game, can we get some Mount skins released ! i can't wait to ride on a dragon or a big dog, Or The unicorn finisher with rainbows lmao. Maybe even a giant snake , or riding on lord farens back. So many creative ideas. GG Programmers you have done an awesome job with the animations ! keep up the good work. Also i can NOT wait for Super Adventure Box Mounts. You know its coming! they made gliders ! So yea !

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:So since we all know that Griffon mount was added to the game, can we get some Mount skins released ! -- Also i can NOT wait for Super Adventure Box Mounts. You know its coming! they made gliders ! So yea !

If there will not be a beedog mount skin (or I guess shortcut eagle) at some point in the future we are definitely going to have a problem :)

@Crise.9401 said:Can we have a griffon spotlight in an upcoming live stream then please?

I feel kinda bad that the devs didn't get to talk about this mount during mount week. Besides it is a lot more than just the mount, I mean the instance where you get to go back to the place of one of major story moments is also cool. Not to mention the fact that you can even find a familiar face there if you go looking.

The griffon will definitely get featured on an episode of Guild Chat in the future. B)

@Lusts.3890 said:That feel when you don't have the 250g to get the griffon. </3

It's quite "easy" to get 250 gold if you trade for a while.

Also, I don't have a griffon yet, cause I'm taking the game easy (and I got stuck on the Soul Eater, thanks ANet ;p) but griffon seems to be super cool, but I dont wanna hurry... arghh, frustrating at times. Though I'll stay in my "delight with the game slowly" mode.

They look like a lot of fun and ive been making appreciative noises when ive seen them doing Bounties, I will be getting one for sure.

The thing is - I love my raptor.

We bonded, she has a name and I still like her despite her unceremoniously dumping me off cliffs when she slides to a halt too late. So although it will make my life easier retiring her when I get the Griffon because it does everything I think im still going to be flailing across ravines with my Raptor :3

@Ashen.2907 said:I just want to say thank you for including griffons. They are my favorite mythical creature. When the possibility of mounts coming to the game first came to my attention I assumed that a griffon would not be an option. Thank you for proving me wrong.

Now I just need to get one.

They're my fave too! I even named my guild, "The Gryphons Aerie". Finally got started working on mine. Can't wait to get her permanently.

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:So since we all know that Griffon mount was added to the game, can we get some Mount skins released ! i can't wait to ride on a dragon or a big dog, Or The unicorn finisher with rainbows lmao. Maybe even a giant snake , or riding on lord farens back. So many creative ideas. GG Programmers you have done an awesome job with the animations ! keep up the good work. Also i can NOT wait for Super Adventure Box Mounts. You know its coming! they made gliders ! So yea !

Lord Fahren -raptorExalted/mursaat- skimmerRytlock- jackalRocket boots-springerAurene-gryphon

Archived