Signet of restoration bug

Sindrener.1592

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Swagg.9236 said:The guy is clearly just running a 55HP E/Mo.

!First the desync'ed hitboxes and now instant HP regen on a healing skill. Solution: lock healing skill from the game. Even with all bugs fixed, it's not like GW2 is a well-balanced game anyway (PvP or PvE).

Bish pls, with old school un-nerfed Ether Renewal, you didn't need 55 HP on E/Mo.

You could literally 1v4 in RA sitting there casting your skills and live forever unless enemy team had a dom mesmer.

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:So now weaver is even worse...and s/f...good job.

To all weaver defenders...i didn't seen any weaver during last UE AT Monthly....somebody knows why?

Cause u dont play a class, u didn't mastered, in a ranked match.just from looking at it, weaver is one of the harder Classes to play.If u feel more comfortable on old classes, u should take em until u mastered the new one.

At least this is what i'd say, after years of competetive online Gaming experience.

While i have to admit, that i never touched weaver, and therefore i can't go deep into specific reasons.

Currently im playing Mirage, and i feel like haveing a good time in PvP/wvw, but it lacks in high end dmg in Pve. Is it exactly the other scenario for weaver right now?Because i see those 50k bechmarks, AND complaints about weaver needing buffs, which feels strange to me ...

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

To all weaver defenders...i didn't seen any weaver during last UE AT Monthly....somebody knows why?

Cause u dont play a class, u didn't mastered, in a ranked match.just from looking at it, weaver is one of the harder Classes to play.If u feel more comfortable on old classes, u should take em until u mastered the new one.

At least this is what i'd say, after years of competetive online Gaming experience.

While i have to admit, that i never touched weaver, and therefore i can't go deep into specific reasons.

Currently im playing Mirage, and i feel like haveing a good time in PvP/wvw, but it lacks in high end dmg in Pve. Is it exactly the other scenario for weaver right now?Because i see those 50k bechmarks, AND complaints about weaver needing buffs, which feels strange to me ...

The call for buffs, IIRC, are for PvE and toward the sword. Staff Weavers IIRC are the ones hitting the top numbers. I could be wrong on the Staff. But I'm very sure sword needs a buff, at least PvE wise.

Don't mark my words--I don't play PvP unless I need a quick daily done. :p

@ Ben Phongluangtham.1065You do realize posting just here with this info gives ppl the impression that its only cut off in spvp but for some reason you guys made it cut off in all points of gw2. I do not get why this is not in the Guild Wars 2 Discussion at the very least. Starting to seem more like misinformation then just simply hiding it.

@Angelica Dream.7103 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Unfortunately, it looks like the hotfix to resolve this isn't going out today. Sorry for the continued wait. I'll update again when there is news.This was on Oct 4th. 2 days ago, and now crickets. So much for keeping us informed.

He is literally posting daily about it. A few posts up from yours there is the status update.

@Hana.8143 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Sorry folks. The fix
we hadn't
wasn't working. Another attempt at a fix is currently being worked on.

:cry:

I would love to see you guys deactivating the shortcut for mounts instead. Noone would cry about that.

I died to a rifle sb, my « life » is broken. I want my healing signet back :(

This is what I do not understand either - why did it have to be the signet, and not the mount shortcut? Is it a technical issue? Is it because the mount shortcut could not be disabled on a whim? Because as of right now, a considerable portion of your playerbase has a miserable experience in the game, because they have to improvise entire builds right near the end of PvP season, whereas a disabled mount shortcut would not break the game for anyone, it would only be a mild inconvenience.As I see it, it breaks down into two options - either people stop using action cam in PvE for a little bit and click their skillbar, or elementalists with SoR can sod off. And I don't understand why Anet went with the second option.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

So because I don't play weaver I don't know why it wasn't used at all in last UE AT monthly - is this point? I didn't said anything here about my personal opinion about spec so I am confused.

I have nothing personal against you dude but NOBODY GIVE A S*** about PVE RAID BENCHMARKS IN PVP.

Back on topic: I hope devs know that signet was the almost only optimal heal skill for weaver and s/f builds and season soon ends? Maybe it's time to speed up things?

Well just got warned as well because of this whole signet mess.

Thanks for that ANET - if am to get warned for trying to tell you about an issue to fix it, well lesson learned for next time.

Can we at least get a fix then since we got shit for heals?

@Azel.4786 said:Well just got warned as well because of this whole signet mess.

Thanks for that ANET - if am to get warned for trying to tell you about an issue to fix it, well lesson learned for next time.

Can we at least get a fix then since we got kitten for heals?

@Azel.4786 said:Well just got warned as well because of this whole signet mess.

Can we at least get a fix then since we got kitten for heals?

I know right, it's fine as long as you're sucking up to them and complimenting the aspects done right.

As soon as your consctructive comments become constructive criticism, it doesn't matter how you put it, you will be warned. At least, I never swore or called someone names. I just mentioned certain actions were ... Not smart, or unthoughtful, which I'm assuming crossed the line for some social justice power hungry forum moderators. Oh well, guess we'll let them have their moment of shine in their years of boredom and uselessness. Funny how they haven't managed to make a post on the Ele forums on this issue, yet when I posted my not-so-nice reply I had received my warning in mere minutes.

Sidenote: calling out certain traits and actions doesn't really hold value unless you admit to it being truthful.Still I only see updates on the PvP forums, how about you try taking into account the constructive part and ignoring the criticism part?

^ So when is the ETA. Everyone had think they magically became better than me in 1v1 duels in wvw and guild hall because of this issue. Fix it please this is a game stopping issue in wvw and spvp! Imagine if this happens to warrior's healing signet? Your forums would be stack will 10 times the amount of angry warriors.

Okay this is becoming an unfunny joke now. You deactivate the skill EVERYWHERE (pve, pvp, wvw), making a whole class basically unplayable (since all other heals are terrible), and yet you still can't fix a simple bug in 3+ days? Today is friday, so we'll have to live in this unplayable state over the whole weekend? Serioulsly, deactivate the mount hotkeys, not the signet...

@Jski.6180 said:@ tnhalbertsma.7682

Why would something like cutting off signet of restoration not be in the ele forms or even notes over all? I mean ppl use signet of restoration out side of spvp and the skill it self has more to do with the ele class then spvp. So yes i think this is Anet officially saying they dislike the ele class and any type of communication to the ele players.

Yeah I'm currently on a forced hiatus from the game really, since sw/d weaver is only really fun and playable in pve with resto signet too. And of course no real pvp spec works without signet. Really tried to make aquatic stance work but it's just so bad. Like seriously, the active effect heals for less than the signet active, and the heal on strike heals for about twice as much as the signet passive. BUT you'll only ever get maximum 5 heals out of 1 activate from water stance, but signet passive can proc from everything all the time. And of course you actually need to land hits (at least 1 hit per second for 5 seconds...) with the stance while signet can heal you from hitting the air, and the stance only works in melee range so not with scepter or staff (lol at that especially).

@Aether McLoud.1975 said:Okay this is becoming an unfunny joke now. You deactivate the skill EVERYWHERE (pve, pvp, wvw), making a whole class basically unplayable (since all other heals are terrible), and yet you still can't fix a simple bug in 3+ days? Today is friday, so we'll have to live in this unplayable state over the whole weekend? Serioulsly, deactivate the mount hotkeys, not the signet...

Funniest part is that history is just repeating itself.

They'll fix it at some point, people won't have much to complain about anymore and continue playing the game...

Aaand three weeks from now this has been forgotten. And seeing from the warnings me and others have gotten and the replies we've been given: neither has Arenanet learned the TINIEST thing from this total joke of customer/consumer service.

Maybe the one guy was right, maybe we shouldn't get mad and just learn to play our classes and you know, get better without abilities. Best way to get used to bugs like these is by not running skills in the first place.

Really though, Anet baffles me. If you want some generic tips on how to talk to a community from someone with zero (yet more) experience, hit me up. I'll even work for you, minimum wage. Really can't get much worse or blatantly unnecessarily stupid than this, and that's coming from someone who's seen a hefty share of godawful handling of customers.

Archived