Permanent Elixir S abuse from engies

Voltekka.2375

Some engies of a particular UW guild abuse a bug of being able to permanently use Elixir S, on no cooldown, when having gained engi utilities from a dead engi (core swap). While it may not mean much in the long run, it is irritating to get ganked by this, fight back, win, and engi just hops away permainvuln.

Guessing they dont share cd if you have them in different slots. So all you need to know is which slot the stolen elixir s is in and then have your own elixir s in another slot. It wouldnt be permantly using them on no cooldown though. Maybe another bug that mess up the cd (ie put it on very low cd). If the former is the case though, wouldnt it work for all classes? IE warrior with double endure pain etc.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Guessing they dont share cd if you have them in different slots. So all you need to know is which slot the stolen elixir s is in and then have your own elixir s in another slot. It wouldnt be permantly using them on no cooldown though. Maybe another bug that mess up the cd (ie put it on very low cd). If the former is the case though, wouldnt it work for all classes? IE warrior with double endure pain etc.

Yeah that's what I was going to test but that wouldn't be perma, though maybe there is a bug as one poster above mentions they sent mail how to do it already. Maybe endure pain might have it too

No the event is buggy. It works with every stolen set.The problem ist the Holo. if you have stolen a kit and change to holo you have your own old skills. You can use them in holo form. and swap out of holo form. After that you wait 1 s until holo form is ready and switch back in. tata no cooldowns on these skills. (Perma elexier S or rampage, or prime light beam, or what ever you want (funny but rocket boots didnt work))(with a tool kit u can swap instantly out of holo form and can max the number of prime light beams)

@Voltekka.2375 said:Some engies of a particular UW guild abuse a bug of being able to permanently use Elixir S, on no cooldown, when having gained engi utilities from a dead engi (core swap). While it may not mean much in the long run, it is irritating to get ganked by this, fight back, win, and engi just hops away permainvuln.

its just 3 times and its not a bug if u ask me?1 trait1 core trait swap1 on your own bar

where is the bug?

@reddie.5861 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Some engies of a particular UW guild abuse a bug of being able to permanently use Elixir S, on no cooldown, when having gained engi utilities from a dead engi (core swap). While it may not mean much in the long run, it is irritating to get ganked by this, fight back, win, and engi just hops away permainvuln.

its just 3 times and its not a bug if u ask me?1 trait1 core trait swap1 on your own bar

where is the bug?

There's a bug where you can reset the skills you get from the orb, as well as another bug to reset your regular utility cooldowns. Exceptions are skills with ammo.

@reddie.5861 said:

where is the bug?

I counted at least 6 consecutive times, no cd in between.

@Auburner.6945 said:Take down a player -> take orb -> keep it and never use the core skills -> hop in and out of holo mode -> every time you hop in all your utility skills are reset -> enjoy god-mode.

Yesterday i heard some players talking about doing just that. I thought they were joking but after reading it here; they weren't.

Obviously, i will not report them but i leave it to Anet to fix this bug because it's not just Engineer profession abusing it.

I encourage Anet to test every professions across the board because this is getting outrageous,

-Toxicity, design-skill and mechanic abuse has become normal throughout Guild Wars 2 years and it will not stop until Anet put a stop to it.

Players including ourselves are not stupid individuals; we know when they care or do not care about the game.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Auburner.6945 said:Take down a player -> take orb -> keep it and never use the core skills -> hop in and out of holo mode -> every time you hop in all your utility skills are reset -> enjoy god-mode.

Yesterday i heard some players talking about doing just that. I thought they were joking but after reading it here; they weren't.

Obviously, i will not report them but i leave it to Anet to fix this bug because it's not just Engineer profession abusing it.

I encourage Anet to test every professions across the board because this is getting outrageous,

-Toxicity, design-skill and mechanic abuse has become normal throughout Guild Wars 2 years and it will not stop until Anet put a stop to it.

Players including ourselves are not stupid individuals; we know when they care or do not care about the game.

It just happens that Holo has a short cooldown on the backbone of the e-spec.

I haven't tested it with Soulbeast or other similarly alike classes, but I doubt it would be as broken as Holo.