Essence of Luck after MF capped

I'd really love something useful or at least enjoyable to do with my essences of luck now that my MF is capped.

I've been crafting them up to exotics... and hoarding them... in the hopes there might eventually be a use beyond making guild decorations and the New Year event. I'd love to have something I could actually do with them rather than just dumping them.

Like, now that we have ascended cooking, wouldn't it be cool to make the best MF food in the game from essences of luck? If not that, what about an eater like the various dust eaters in the game?

I'm really looking forward to maxing magic find (somehow 7 years of continuous gameplay weren't enough for me to do so), because that means I can dump them on guild decorations without a second thought (which my daughter, or family guild's chief decorater, will in turn love to put up in our guild hall).

You can always try offering your excess luck to new guilds who usually need a decent (by the standards of non-capped players) amount to develop their guild halls. If that's too much hassle, deleting them is probably your best bet. Seeing how magic find already offers a decent bonus to maxed accounts over new players, I doubt ANet will want to introduce any "worthwhile" (as in reward-related) other uses for luck beyond the scope of fluff uses already in game.

@Gop.8713 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You can exchange them with Drooburt during Lunar New Year to make gold.

It's a super tedious clicking process, though.

And it was specifically mentioned in the OP. Always annoying when someone replies to a topic without reading it first :/

Or they posted it to reiterate it as a good option and perhaps that there’s no need for another.

If the option were made available year round, that’s barely a copper per luck. It’s pretty insignificant.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You can exchange them with Drooburt during Lunar New Year to make gold.

It's a super tedious clicking process, though.

And it was specifically mentioned in the OP. Always annoying when someone replies to a topic without reading it first :/

Or they posted it to reiterate it as a good option and perhaps that there’s no need for another.

If the option were made available year round, that’s barely a copper per luck. It’s pretty insignificant.

It's just a pet peeve of mine, not a personal attack :)