Thief Pictures

AegisRunestone.8672

@PopeUrban.2578 said:gw108.jpg

"I'm rich, you know."Veteran of literally all the wars. Once stole an entire gold plated cave. Leader of lesser mortals. Thinks guns are for entitled brats who wouldn't last ten minutes in the slums of the Salma district.

Wait how do I embed?

This... one of the best looking thieves I've seen in a while, and you even used human male instead of female.

@"PopeUrban.2578" said:gw108.jpg

"I'm rich, you know."Veteran of literally all the wars. Once stole an entire gold plated cave. Leader of lesser mortals. Thinks guns are for entitled brats who wouldn't last ten minutes in the slums of the Salma district.

Wait how do I embed?

You can embed by clicking the picture icon and inserting the url link in your post. However, the forums only allow tumblr, imgur, youtube, and... another site I forgot ATM.

Great looking thief there! :)

@Siltherium.3492 said:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:Looks very dangerous. I love it. What dyes did you use?

Silver, Abyss and Black. Maybe Shadow Abyss on one or two sockets.

Very nice! I like it!

@Luto.1938 said:

@PopeUrban.2578 said:
gw108.jpg

Wait how do I embed?

This... one of the best looking thieves I've seen in a while, and you even used human male instead of female.

Trick to using Elonian armor on white people:

Throw away the hat and try your hardest to look like you've been through a rough divorce and live on a houseboat. Then you look like a cool pirate/drunk/professional deep sea fishing guide and not like your dad bought you a cruise.

@"Alvarez Azel.4083" said:My main, Azel Novella.No doubt will get a wardrobe overhaul once POF releases.http://i65.tinypic.com/16je9gl.png

Nice. I think this is one of the few instances where Quip would look good on a thief.

@Elan.7523 said:

@Elan.7523 said:My thief, Elan Axisaver. His warband utilizes technology to supplement or replace magic. My first character, and still my favorite one.

Apparently after a little while, you cannot edit your posts on this new forum. I wanted to update it with some actionshots but couldn't. So.... next best thing.

He looks awesome!

Here's my thief, Slipp:4XxK3Qy.jpgJnCGGO0.jpg

So I overhauled the look on my daredevil Azel Novella since POF released.She's still very much a daredevil but enjoys trying deadeye now and then.I really like the spearmarshal top that was added with POF as it has a slim fitting style with some great detail work to it, I also added some asuran t3 pieces and other random bits to finish off the look, I'm really not into the whole flashy backpieces and aura trend either so I avoided using those.Coupled with the magitech weapons of incinirator, HOPE and predator I think it really comes together, I also used earthy colours to finish her look off.

mXZB0mP.jpg

S73jk3S.png

9UE1Si8.png