Rampage should be nerfed in WvW also not only PvP

Arheundel.6451

That elite is broken behind anything I ever seen, it was an extremely bad balance decision , it should have been deleted in all gamemodes..a long time ago and this time limiting the nerfs to pvp mode only will be surely a grave mistake, the elite is overstacked with benefits and seemingly not cons

@Arheundel.6451 said:That elite is broken behind anything I ever seen, it was an extremely bad balance decision , it should have been deleted in all gamemodes..a long time ago and this time limiting the nerfs to pvp mode only will be surely a grave mistake, the elite is overstacked with benefits and seemingly not cons

And so Warriors should run what Elite instead? Bubble is only used in zergs, everything else is useless except Signet of Rage which has it's limits.

@Fish.2769 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:That elite is broken behind anything I ever seen,
it was an extremely bad balance decision
, it should have been deleted in all gamemodes..a long time ago and this time limiting the nerfs to pvp mode only will be surely a grave mistake, the elite is overstacked with benefits and seemingly not cons

And so Warriors should run what Elite instead? Bubble is only used in zergs, everything else is useless except Signet of Rage which has it's limits.

I mean what elite is actually as gamechanging as this elite?

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

, it should have been deleted in all gamemodes..a long time ago and this time limiting the nerfs to pvp mode only will be surely a grave mistake, the elite is overstacked with benefits and seemingly not cons

I mean what elite is actually as gamechanging as this elite?

warclaw 1 :3

@Fish.2769 said:

You run a no busted elite like the rest

@Arheundel.6451 said:

So they need to make Rampage as useless as every other Elite on Warrior so it's in-line with every other specs Elite in the game...? Then i want to be able to have Warrior Stealth because Thieves, Mesmers, Rangers and Engineers have it and it's not fair we don't!

Edited: I forgot Rangers and Engis have stealth...

Rampage dps is broken and needs toned down but their planned damage coefficient decrease is far to much. Also the fact it locks you out of any clears can have u downed in seconds considering how out of hand condi's are these days. I was in rampage cleaving a ranger down full hp and a burn guard put so many stacks of burns on me so fast that I was down in seconds even with all of rampages damage reduction meaning very little. These days u are literally on fire 80% of ur match constantly clearing burns and other condi's to just have them reapplied and rampage locks u out of any clears meaning death pretty fast.

@Fish.2769 said:

So they need to make Rampage as useless as every other Elite on Warrior so it's in-line with every other specs Elite in the game...? Then i want to be able to have Warrior Stealth because Thieves, Mesmers, Rangers and Engineers have it and it's not fair we don't!

Not as useless, as 'usefull'And not a ''win' button

@"Arheundel.6451" said:That elite is broken behind anything I ever seen, it was an extremely bad balance decision , it should have been deleted in all gamemodes..a long time ago and this time limiting the nerfs to pvp mode only will be surely a grave mistake, the elite is overstacked with benefits and seemingly not cons

+1, sPvP ppl already understand why this skill is boosted, for WvW peeps it might take some more time. Stab, dmg reduction, dmg, mobility, CC. Basically all in one, you find hole in spellbroken defense between Enduring Pain, Balanced stance (if taken), FC, Shield block and dodges etc.? There you go - "Rampage popped".

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

So useless... It's hardly a 'win' button either. Kite, block, blind, condi bomb, there's plenty of counters. I'm not saying it doesn't need to be toned down damage wise but nerfing it into the floor like they did Head Butt because that was 'too OP!' will just make it useless.

It's just another guy who probably got mashed by 1 War using Rampage and has decided it should be deleted from the game. Same with every other thing somebody finds to be 'broken'.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Rampage dps is broken and needs toned down but their planned damage coefficient decrease is far to much. Also the fact it locks you out of any clears can have u downed in seconds considering how out of hand condi's are these days. I was in rampage cleaving a ranger down full hp and a burn guard put so many stacks of burns on me so fast that I was down in seconds even with all of rampages damage reduction meaning very little. These days u are literally on fire 80% of ur match constantly clearing burns and other condi's to just have them reapplied and rampage locks u out of any clears meaning death pretty fast.

If you werent using rsmpage, would you have an issue against burn fb? No, you wouldnt. God forbid warr has a tiny window of vulnerability among all the stances, wepswaps, mobility, invulns.

@Fish.2769 said:

So useless... It's hardly a 'win' button either. Kite, block, blind, condi bomb, there's plenty of counters. I'm not saying it doesn't need to be toned down damage wise but nerfing it into the floor like they did Head Butt because that was 'too OP!' will just make it useless.

It's just another guy who probably got mashed by 1 War using Rampage and has decided it should be deleted from the game. Same with every other thing somebody finds to be 'broken'.

Whatever dude

There's a reason there are so many 'steadily repped' warrior-troll builds out there

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Rampage dps is broken and needs toned down but their planned damage coefficient decrease is far to much. Also the fact it locks you out of any clears can have u downed in seconds considering how out of hand condi's are these days. I was in rampage cleaving a ranger down full hp and a burn guard put so many stacks of burns on me so fast that I was down in seconds even with all of rampages damage reduction meaning very little. These days u are literally on fire 80% of ur match constantly clearing burns and other condi's to just have them reapplied and rampage locks u out of any clears meaning death pretty fast.

If you werent using rsmpage, would you have an issue against burn fb? No, you wouldnt. God forbid warr has a tiny window of vulnerability among all the stances, wepswaps, mobility, invulns.

Lol oh a good fb definitely still poses a challenge but yes rampage being broken dps wise tilts the fight into the warriors favor but gutting rampage to being not really worth popping isnt better as were trying to balance the skills to still be worth using and effective while not providing a unfair advantage right? Also I dont get this warrior imune to condi bs. I run shake it off a 2x ammo skill and a trait that drops condi on weapon swap which is decent but when I'm in a fight I'm swapping weapons based on cd's and the skills I need making the clear kinds unreliable but decent. Warriors arnt weak to condi's but other classes have their multiple clear options to, warrior isnt much of a outlier here. I'd say all classes are weak to condi's at the moment because condi's in general are tuned to high. Condis right now on classes like fire weavers,fb, thieves etc can out put condis with dots where each tick hits like a burst and that's silly.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Lol oh a good fb definitely still poses a challenge but yes rampage being broken dps wise tilts the fight into the warriors favor but gutting rampage to being not really worth popping isnt better as were trying to balance the skills to still be worth using and effective while not providing a unfair advantage right? Also I dont get this warrior imune to condi bs. I run shake it off a 2x ammo skill and a trait that drops condi on weapon swap which is decent but when I'm in a fight I'm swapping weapons based on cd's and the skills I need making the clear kinds unreliable but decent. Warriors arnt weak to condi's but other classes have their multiple clear options to, warrior isnt much of a outlier here. I'd say all classes are weak to condi's at the moment because condi's in general are tuned to high. Condis right now on classes like fire weavers,fb, thieves etc can out put condis with dots where each tick hits like a burst and that's silly.

Naw. Thats plain wrong. When warr skills hit you for 9k on full tank gear INSTADMG, with CC chains and what not, condi isnt really the issue, as it can be cleansed (reapplication is an issue ofc, and I can think of 2 classes that need tuning there- condi DD and mirage/mesmer). Main fb condi is burn, cover condies are not so many like a mesmer's or necro's. And - the more you know! - warr has this thing called resistance, which a fb cant possibly remove. Resistance offers full immunity against condies. That means that fb will... Burn his cds on you, you will have 25 stacks of burning, pop resistance, pewpew fb, cleanse if too much gets built up, win. Mesmers and necs can remove resistance. Apart from core nec full trailblazer roam build, nec is warr fodder. I never said "nerf rampage" btw. Thanks for your input.

Edit: among same skilled players, warr should not ever lose to a burn fb.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Naw. Thats plain wrong. When warr skills hit you for 9k on full tank gear INSTADMG, with CC chains and what not, condi isnt really the issue, as it can be cleansed (reapplication is an issue ofc, and I can think of 2 classes that need tuning there- condi DD and mirage/mesmer). Main fb condi is burn, cover condies are not so many like a mesmer's or necro's. And - the more you know! - warr has this thing called resistance, which a fb cant possibly remove. Resistance offers full immunity against condies. That means that fb will... Burn his cds on you, you will have 25 stacks of burning, pop resistance, pewpew fb, cleanse if too much gets built up, win. Mesmers and necs can remove resistance. Apart from core nec full trailblazer roam build, nec is warr fodder. I never said "nerf rampage" btw. Thanks for your input.

9k vs full "tank" ? May be if the war was strength spell breaker then 9k could happen to another glass dude or even a zerker stat warrior. You must be fibbing

@Voltekka.2375 said:

My build is strength,discipline and spellbreaker with strength and demo runes and ur dps numbers are hyperbole lol I wish my warrior hit those numbers reliably lol. Yeah warriors can burst high if built for it but so can guards/fb. Not sure I understand, are u saying they cant? On top they can be as sustainable and even more in fb case so. Full might stacks my f1 hits for high 5000's and close to 7000 the odd time but very seldom. Full might stack autos on gs are mid 2000 on third hit and once in a while are 2900 ish lol defenitly not the crazy damage ur implying lol

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

9k vs full "tank" ? May be if the war was strength spell breaker then 9k could happen to another glass dude or even a zerker stat warrior. You must be fibbing

I will show you the numbers after i fight a warr on pure tb nec.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

I will show you the numbers after i fight a warr on pure tb nec.

Make sure u ask their build thanks lolZerk beserkers can burst high but they fold fast.