Icebrood saga wvw/pvp reward track end chest...

Voltekka.2375

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:wait you get a lot more than 10, you have the option to get weapons OR 25 of the ice shards on top of the 10

yeah in the 1 time bjora trak. He's talking bout the generic Icebrood one

Bjora track is non repeatable. How else am I gonna get eternal ice shards when playing wvw?

This is actually a good point there should be a repeatable version but maybe thats coming when they expand the rest of the map cause this cant be all their is to it.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:wait you get a lot more than 10, you have the option to get weapons OR 25 of the ice shards on top of the 10

Bjora track is non repeatable. How else am I gonna get eternal ice shards when playing wvw?

Buy them with karma.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@"Mazreal Blackknight.1564" said:wait you get a lot more than 10, you have the option to get weapons OR 25 of the ice shards on top of the 10

its 10 and a worthless track. i mean if u need to dodge pve that much then go crazy. I'd pick almost anything over that track

I already have fully maxed new masteries, the new backpack, all normal new wepskins. Thats hardly "dodging pve". Reward tracks (repeatable) ones always had the mentality behind them to make it possible for wvw or pvpers to acquire currencies or skins at a much slower rate then pvers. I cant imagine why that would irk you, however.

Reward structure for repeatable tracks is sometimes really off.For example, the Istan track is more inline with pre-nerf Istan (250 Ingots at end chest); Bitterfrost Frontier gives 100 winterberries so you're better off just farming them since unlike some other zones its a sure drop.

• Blood Ruby is 50
  • Petrified Wood is 50
  • Jade Shard is 100
  • Fire Orchid is 50
  • Orrian Pearl is 50
  • Difluorite is 50
  • Inscribed Shard is 50
  • Mistonium is 50
  • Branded Mass is 60 (50 from cache + 10 guaranteed)

The reward structure at the Bjora Marches vendor is 2.5x for Istan currency while the Dragonfall Traveling trader is 5x for Istan currency.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"Mazreal Blackknight.1564" said:wait you get a lot more than 10, you have the option to get weapons OR 25 of the ice shards on top of the 10

Bjora track is non repeatable. How else am I gonna get eternal ice shards when playing wvw?Icebrood_Saga_Reward_Track is updated now.you can have 60 from each repetable that track, till new patch.
60 > 50chill

@lare.5129 said:

Bjora track is non repeatable. How else am I gonna get eternal ice shards when playing wvw?Icebrood_Saga_Reward_Track is updated now.you can have 60 from each repetable that track, till new patch.
60 > 50chill

I am a bit confused. Repeatable track still gives you 10 shards or chilli from last chest. How is it updated?