Will condi damage also be lowered?

Anput.4620

@Tinnel.4369 said:Or the two other times there were massive paradigm shifts by mass dropping elites and new armor stats and runes....life went on.

We all know ANet isn't perfect, but frankly build wars is one of the only things that keeps me playing. Bring on the chaos, balance is a myth anyhow!

This^ fek balance - give us 100+ builds per class, nay 500+ builds per class... more the merrier.. counters for everything, and balance wont be as much of an issue , also a lot more fun theory-crafting builds.

@hobotnicax.7918 said:LATION I saw you drop like a fly yesterday to a core tower ranger at Langor. I think you should stop posting on the forum and focus more on getting better at the game before you try to preach to others.

core ranger is a really strong spec in the right gear/hands etc, not sure what your point is, as if you have never died in wvw... ( i dont think dissing ppl here because they died has any bearing on anything ) everyone has died to everything in wvw if you have played long enough, ppl even die to dolyaks etc.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Condi's might not need to be lowered since sustain is being hit and probably the most direct method for any condi builds for living atm is the condition burst and living for long enough for the 1st, and maybe the 2nd time you have to do that burst to kill someone (if they live through different means).

People probably should pause when they see a list that big of balance patching and think 'Wow, we should wait a bit and see how this pans out.'

FFS for the first time ever major passives are getting gutted, if we had simply gotten that meta builds would still adjust major traits across the board.

Expect anything, the balance patch is a healthy good thing.

@phokus.8934 said:OP didn’t bother reading or comprehend any of the class changes if he thinks condi mirage is going to be the same after the patch.

At first I thought that he was right but now after playing a few hours on my trailblazer-mirage, the reduced duration of conditions does hurt a lot.I can still win fights but it´s kinda hit or miss. In addition, taking camps and flipping structures has become a pain, the missing damage is quite noticable.

I wonder what Anets "idea" for Necromancer is right now. They are mediocre or below in everything wvw related. If there wasn't a need for scourges in blobs the class would be completely dead. From a roaming perspective there isn't really a reason to play condi necro/reaper/scourge, because ever other condi spec is way better in terms of application, cleansing, mobility, tankiness, etc.It's really sad right now. I don't see how anyone can talk about a condi meta with the cleanses and the general nerfs that hit over the last years and especially yesterday.

@"geist.4126" said:I wonder what Anets "idea" for Necromancer is right now. They are mediocre or below in everything wvw related. If there wasn't a need for scourges in blobs the class would be completely dead. From a roaming perspective there isn't really a reason to play condi necro/reaper/scourge, because ever other condi spec is way better in terms of application, cleansing, mobility, tankiness, etc.It's really sad right now. I don't see how anyone can talk about a condi meta with the cleanses and the general nerfs that hit over the last years and especially yesterday.

What do you mean? I mean you just presented the idea for necromancers right now in terms of WvW. There is a need for scourges, so that's the idea for them.I mean I could at the same time ask what Anet's idea for Mirages is, but apparently they are exactly where they should be. I might not agree, but it is, what it is.

@Anput.4620 said:

@phokus.8934 said:OP didn’t bother reading or comprehend any of the class changes if he thinks condi mirage is going to be the same after the patch.

Like 2 less clones 1 less dodge 5s more on blink is what i can remember. Did i miss anything else major?

For a mirage, that's the world to them. The question isn't did you miss anything else major, the question is if Anet didn't touch anything else major.