I Just Finished [Transcendence] & [Conflux] :D

I just Finished [Transcendence] & [Conflux] so I wanted to share a screenshot with all Legendary Trinkets together.Personally I would have loved if they interacted with the previous three but I'm still happy to have them all done.I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy being a completionist.I can imagine if everyone had them it could make a lot of visual clutter, maybe in the future Anet will add a tick box to hide specific ones?

Ch1YrAp.jpg

The video utility I use is free so it only does 720p, you can see higher quality versions of each race on the channel.

congratulations!!! one more week for me and I will have enough ticket for wvw ring.. then I will move to pvp to get the amulet.. plus a lot of salt and tears...

weldone anet. the trinkets set is awesome :) lots of balls.. disco balls :)it is what I have been waiting a complete set of trinkets.. complete sets of all leg armors :)

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Ego (Kurt Russell) from GoTG2 - intentional or happy accident?

Happy accident, I do see the resemblance though.

@Machiavell.7396 said:I'm kind of more interested in the aura thing on your back. Is it a smart timing with astralaria or some item giving it?

Thats from the legendary PvP chest item

@Talindra.4958 said:congratulations!!! one more week for me and I will have enough ticket for wvw ring.. then I will move to pvp to get the amulet.. plus a lot of salt and tears...

weldone anet. the trinkets set is awesome :) lots of balls.. disco balls :)it is what I have been waiting a complete set of trinkets.. complete sets of all leg armors :)

Thanks Talindra, I hope getting them goes smoothly for you.