Abyssal Stalker

The outfit has one step left to be, at least for me, one of the coolest looking outfits atm. Just one step, to add a helm or something to cover the top of the head. As a stalker, would be cool something hooded. So, Anet, what do you say? Should this outfit get a little re-design? Or at least allowing to combine with something on top?

@NEOCROM.8957 said:Maybe they won't do a redesign, but at least allow an option to combine an outfit with a helm or something?

Unfortunately the two technologies aren't compatible. I'm not saying they wont ever find a way round it, but they've been pretty clear since the outfit system came in that there would be no combining of the two types

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Not to burst any feedback, but I am unaware of any outfit ever getting a redesign or addition to it after a forum request/feedback. Or Any gem skin.

Well there was that one flamekissed outfit that looked very similar to human female light t3 right?

Hmm yes that rings a bell. They held their hand up and said they dropped the ball on that one though if memory serves? I think that and a weapon set which they also went "yeah we messed up" are the only exceptions to changes. I think subjective thoughts have generally not been enough to prompt even a response - otherwsie that Pegasus...thing would have been changed

@NEOCROM.8957 said:I wonder, at outfit, would be possible an option to enable and disable a part? Like a hood. They can make this option, add a hood to the outfit, and if some players prefers without, they can disable. I mean, the outfit is too cool to be left like this.

You can show or hide the head piece of outfits by toggling show/hide the equipped armor head piece.

Bought the outfit right away. It’s awesome, but I do wish it had some matching spikes on the back spine.

Also, I noticed the glow bugs out frequently. I also use shadow abyss dye. The glow color is supposed to be a dull grey glow because of the dye, but quite often if I change maps, the glow might be a bright red, green, blue, yellow, or white.

I doubt they'd redesign the outfit like that, People who bought it for the way it looks now wouldn't be too happy. I personally like the mouth mask It looks like Largos Armor.The only issue I have with it is the particle effects on the glowing part sometimes don't match the dye you have on.