When well Blackgate be open

Slothy.8176

I've been waiting for Blackgate world to be open so i can transfer to this world to play WvW with friends. I would check every hour, Late nights, Super early morning, a week, a month, 2 month or more still never move down from full to just very high. Like When does it even open up for us to come in????

@"Slothy.8176" said:I've been waiting for Blackgate world to be open so i can transfer to this world to play WvW with friends. I would check every hour, Late nights, Super early morning, a week, a month, 2 month or more still never move down from full to just very high. Like When does it even open up for us to come in????

"Not with 10,000 men could you do this. It is folly."

Blackgate isn’t likely to open any time soon.

My two cents? My gut tells me they are the ‘threshold for full’.

Which means if their population drops, they will stay full and in turn, cause others to become full.

It’s also why, since the beginning of the year, we have gone from one ‘full server’ to six now. I don’t think population has exploded, I think the thresholds for full worlds have been adjusted down.

Of course, that’s all speculation. ??

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Blackgate isn’t likely to open any time soon.

My two cents? My gut tells me they are the ‘threshold for full’.

Which means if their population drops, they will stay full and in turn, cause others to become full.

It’s also why, since the beginning of the year, we have gone from one ‘full server’ to six now. I don’t think population has exploded, I think the thresholds for full worlds have been adjusted down.

Of course, that’s all speculation. ??

oh hmmmm that is a good speculation that I can maybe see. Well I just some how wait for one day it will open up

@Slothy.8176 said:I've been waiting for Blackgate world to be open so i can transfer to this world to play WvW with friends. I would check every hour, Late nights, Super early morning, a week, a month, 2 month or more still never move down from full to just very high. Like When does it even open up for us to come in????

It only opens when bg becomes last in t4.