Good skin! - now give us an entire armor set!

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Full Armor sets aren't offered in the Gem Store due to popular demand.Perhaps, some Armor pieces will be offered as rewards in-game. I don't know.

I never said it should be, just that they "need" to exist - and you are also wrong because there is 21 sets of armor in the gem store.

As the head is already released they can't release it as a full set any longer obvisouly.And they can still be released as stand alone parts in gem store like other gloves/boots/shoulders/etc.

As long as you only want Shoulders, Gloves, Boots, it may be possible, from the Gem Store.The last time a full set was newly offered in the Gem Store was 2014.
As mentioned previously, the full set may be offered in-game sometime. (Actually, 3 full Armor sets [sans headgear], as you are counting each weight as a set in the Gem Store.)

Good luck.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:As long as you only want Shoulders, Gloves, Boots, it may be possible, from the Gem Store.The last time a full set was newly offered in the Gem Store was 2014.

As mentioned previously, the full set may be offered in-game sometime. (Actually, 3 full Armor sets [sans headgear], as you are counting each weight as a set in the Gem Store.)

Good luck.

As I also mentioned, I never stated they shall be in the gem store - they just need to exist.................Also - there is 15 armour sets in the gemstore if not acounted for the weight...... https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Gem_Store_armor_sets

Whatever the way to obtain a full set I don't care - stop talking about the gemstore already....

But IF they made it to a gemstore item I don't care - they just NEED to exist - that was ALL I was saying!

@"kharmin.7683" said:I disagree with the "need" for them. Sure, you may "want" them and that's fine. Personally, I didn't like the one linked in the OP's post and shudder to think how terrible shoulder pieces and other armor from this requested set would look.

Hey, diffrent tastes. I need a set (if it looks good ofc duh...). Armor design from AN is alwasy a hit and miss. I still like this part and it goes in line with my theme.

@hugo.4705 said:I'm not into aurene worshipping and propaganda to convert more fidels. Nice try.

No, no worshipping - just cool crystal look. Aurene has nothing to do with this, I can't care less for Aurene just give me a nice crystal shimmering armour!

Not going to lie, I like the headset, I do wish these pieces where unlockable in game as rewards but eh I'm sure that's been a wish for people in the past.

I do think a leg and arm piece would be nice, also I am looking forward to a skyscale skin other than what we have currently(Undead and essentially living err life skin?), I'd assume by the end of this year we'll get another one. They once showed a concept skin in a video when the skyscales first came out last year, it was in my opinion amazing. Think if my memory served me correctly it has crystal spikes, was purple, light blue, and red? I can't remember 100% but people thought it'd be a gemstore skin, was dummed we got a undead skin(Thought we'd get an Aurene centric skin to be honest).

I would like to see more armor sets including this one added to the store. It makes me feel like a old lady shopping for outfit moo moo's every time I am browsing the gem store. The idea is tired and played out. I like to mix and match armor so outfits are always a hard pass for me. I do like pieces of some outfits and I would have purchased the armor set if it had been released that way.

So they could release the full armor set and give a discounted price to people that already purchased the Diadem. That would be perfect. I wont get my hopes up hah!