Living story s4 (spoilers)

Aphrodite.6950

I would guess she is trapped within the storm of or caught within Kralkatorrik himself. The indications from the AMA apparently suggest we are flying further south, so we are going deeper into Elona. That gives more chance to really explore Elona and the conflicts between Joko and the Elonian people, which sounds quite strong in areas like Kourna

Season 4 will likely deal with a number of things including-Finding Aurene.-Joko being freed, returning to Tyria, and trying to hunt us down for leaving him in the Domain of the Lost, as well as us stealing his army for a moment.-The Order of Shadows vs Order of Whispers conflict. One of the lore books the player can make tells us the original Order of Whispers is still active further south in Elona, and that the Order of Shadows has let civilians die just so they can keep up their schemes. It's all written in a way that very heavily suggests some sort of conflict between them and the original Order of Whispers in Tyira and Elona.-Braham will maybe play some part in it, getting pissed at Jormag being put back to sleep since he went on his blood quest to kill him, only to get denied that.-Kralkatorik expanding his brand, and us possibly having to help the Elonians now affected by it, as well as him gaining more power.

I don't think she is trapped by anybody... I replayed the last chapter when Balthazar dies and Aurene didn't fly to Kralkatorrik, Kralkatorrik was consuming the powers, and Aurene was gone by the time he was doing this. I have no idea where she is, but if she was with Kralkatorrik, she'd rather defend us, not unite with the dragon that killed her mother...She flew somewhere else to figure out what happened, why she looks different etc., so we will find her and help her with that.

I think the whole "problem" with Braham will resolve really quickly, perhaps in the 1st episode.

The Commander died, everybody probably already heard about it. It certainly was the shock to Braham, he nearly lost another character that helped him, was trying to help him, when he made up his stupid decision to bring Jormag down. I think this death opens the gate to much better relationships with our friends, or the ones who were our friends. And the sign of that are the words of the Commander in the end when he decided to bring Dragon's Watch back, to heal the broken relationships.

I am also very happy none of the characters died in PoF, only Vlast, but we weren't very attached to him. I'm really glad Kas or somebody else didn't die.

But wait... I just in that moment when I was writing it realised... that Vlast saved not only the Commander, he saved Kas and Canach too...

I hope Joko won't be the villain for Season 4 just for Raids.

Our target in S4 is Kralkatorrik and we have to put him to sleep, Aurene must do what Glint wanted- to stop him. While the key to stop Primordus and Jormag was: ice and fire, so now Aurene is this key. So 3 dragons will be putted to sleep and this is what we're aiming to, what if Kralkatorrik flew to Cantha? I hope we'll go to Canatha in S4! Some stories from Tengu that live there, lot of amazing stuff...

Also 4th dragon left... Have you seen the picture that shows the huge 2 or 3 headed monster attacking the new Lion's Arch? I believe that in the end of S4 Steve will show up and attack Lion's Arch, the Tengu Wall will be crashed and then we will have the expansion against Bubbles and with new playable race in that- Tengu.

S4 will tell us some history of Tengu in Cantha to make us prepared to be Tengu.

I have no idea what ANet will prepare after the 3rd expansion when all the dragons will be sleeping for eternity, but I think it'll be time to make GW3 in a new world, world of Gods. The Gods as we know left the Mists for ever to find the new home for humanity and I hope for other races as well. GW2 story is about to end. Only 3 villains left- Kralkatorrik, Joko and Bubbles.

I feel this whole Gods' situation is just a sign of the third part of GW and perhaps, the devs are secretly working towards GW3.

But if it will even happen GW3 will be shiped in like 2030 or sth. :D But going to the gods and live with them... Wow, I hope it'll happen!

@Fenom.9457 said:Villains are unlimited, they'll come from everywhere

This sounds hysterically paranoid out of context.

If they continue the approach of focusing on fewer characters in more detail, Rytlock and Kasmeer may need to head back for bureaucratic reasons or something. I like Taimi but I've had enough of her for a while. Braham as been a moron since he was introduced, if he's not going to develop into a norn at some point I'd rather he turn into a Son of Svanir.

I don't think Aurene's trapped anywhere.. when you finish the game, Tiami's in a loop where she complaints about how sad Aurene is, and that her tantrums are destroying her lab.. so.. not sure what else to make of it other than that she's twice as large, but still having a tantrum in the dragon lab

@Fluffball.8307 said:I interpreted the final scene to be showing Aurene absorbing some more power. She almost looks like a real dragon now.

Everybody who killed Balthazar knows that she absorbed some of his powers... The problem is we don't know where she flew.

edit: she is a bit bigger but still not as big as Vlast imo, also it was a huge zoom up of her.

I want to know more about the gods, if they will return and what they are doing now after Balthazar's death. We still haven't seen Dwayna, Lyssa or Melandru yet.

I'd like to see Kourna and Istan on how they are doing after so many years.

Kalk is prob going to be the main Dragon we'll focus on this Season.

Jokko will prob also escape from Grenth's realm and break another war against us.

Maybe we're going north and focusing on Norns, Braham's quest and Jormag. Maybe even visiting the Flame Legion Homelands.

Hoping we'll go to Cantha soon, which will introduce Deep Sea Dragon!

@Arden.7480 said:

@Fluffball.8307 said:I interpreted the final scene to be showing Aurene absorbing some more power. She almost looks like a real dragon now.

Everybody who killed Balthazar knows that she absorbed some of his powers... The problem is we don't know where she flew.

edit: she is a bit bigger but still not as big as Vlast imo, also it was a huge zoom up of her.

I meant more that her face has matured. They've been semi-subtly aging her for a while. She looks less like some sort of Japanese plushie and more like something that can kill you.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I don't think Aurene's trapped anywhere.. when you finish the game, Tiami's in a loop where she complaints about how sad Aurene is, and that her tantrums are destroying her lab.. so.. not sure what else to make of it other than that she's twice as large, but still having a tantrum in the dragon lab

Are you replaying a previous story step? When I finished the game, I ended up with a loop of Phlunt being confused...

@Aaron Ansari.1604 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I don't think Aurene's trapped anywhere.. when you finish the game, Tiami's in a loop where she complaints about how sad Aurene is, and that her tantrums are destroying her lab.. so.. not sure what else to make of it other than that she's twice as large, but still having a tantrum in the dragon lab

Are you replaying a previous story step? When I finished the game, I ended up with a loop of Phlunt being confused...

I havent repeated any story step yet..after I killed Baldy I started following the wifi spots,I got like two new messages and then it started looping on Aurene having a tantrumHm.... might be bugged or something?

• 3 weeks later...

If Joko doesn't get some sort of musical number in S4 with Bubbles as a special guest, I'll be disappointed.

In all seriousness, I'm guessing we'll be dealing with the Order of Shadows, Joko, Braham and hopefully finding out more about what Lyssa was up to. I could see the Lyssa thing going two ways, either a small mention to explain what was going on or continuous hints leading up to another big event/expansion. I think we'll be chasing Aurene further down south along with Kralky.

Did anyone sort of think that maybe the band of heroes got caught up in the dragonbrand, considering the lightning, etc, going on at the end of PoF? The glimpse of grown up Aurene could have suggested that she grew up some over time and had to find the heroes and was able to undo the branding on them. Just a thought. Maybe the story takes place years in the future, which could make for a very different world. Thoughts?

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:Did anyone sort of think that maybe the band of heroes got caught up in the dragonbrand, considering the lightning, etc, going on at the end of PoF? The glimpse of grown up Aurene could have suggested that she grew up some over time and had to find the heroes and was able to undo the branding on them. Just a thought. Maybe the story takes place years in the future, which could make for a very different world. Thoughts?

There's already evidence to the contrary. Hallowing 2017 has an indication that Palawa Joko has been moving troops towards Lion's Arch in response to the Mad King, which indicates that the timeline has moved forward (without Dragon's Watch having been Branded or the like).

I suspect the change to Aurene is reflective of her having something of a 'growth spurt' in response to an influx of magic. One such influx lead to her hatching, so another might have hastened her maturation.

Archived