How I imagine it must feel to play Warrior

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

lie repeated enough times becomes truth, keep preaching brother 

keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better about losing to a warrior in gold games

Edited by felix.2386
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, felix.2386 said:

yea, warrior is just as good as s/d thief, which is basically no good. only good in like gold 2 bot level fighting people with no finger.

LOL look at zanananan

Outside of that, warrior is good? 

Even core warrior is decent? 

Check out boyce stream where he farms plat eu with side node warrior. I mean you can be good if you're good, but if you're bad or your team is bad then it just won't work.

It's not meta in competitive play which you're probably not anyway so it wouldn't apply to you, just better options for side because war can't take coordinated burst from coms against good players but it's completely do-able in plat solo/duo q if your team isn't completely bad, but this philosophy applies to most classes even meta thief.

17 hours ago, Tinkerer.2167 said:

Check out boyce stream where he farms plat eu with side node warrior. I mean you can be good if you're good, but if you're bad or your team is bad then it just won't work.

ROM destroyed him with ranger.

Sure, if you are much better than 99,9% of the playerbase you can get a result even with roaming minionmancer necro. But when you are facing enemy who is closer to you in terms of skill and expirience... You can clearly see how some specs or classes are underperforming. 

Edited by Spellhunter.9675
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

ROM destroyed him with ranger.

Sure, if you are much better than 99,9% of the playerbase you can get a result even with roaming minionmancer necro. But when you are facing enemy who is closer to you in terms of skill and expirience... You can clearly see how some specs or classes are underperforming. 

He didn't though you're pretty much lying, he's beat rom and rom has beaten him on stream.. It happens. ranger vs war on side is a 50/50 toss up essentially waiting for the +1. Warrior has kite potential and ranger has equal kite potential, so they're essentially playing the same role. You'd play neither in competitive though. Like I said, in ranked you can play whatever you like and be effective.

Mesmer is complete counter to warrior so you don't run warrior against condi mes your heal will jus get rupted but ranger is similar to war mirror duels, this is an example of what a counter means.