Why no hype up from Anet about the new free season 2 chapters and Fractal Rush?

Today we got 2 new free chapters and fractal rush going. Why is there no interaction with the players about it? No hype, no tells about what fractal rush is and how fun we should have doing it. There is only silence. Yes i know there is news a week back about last weeks chapters, but that was last week, why not every week when new things are comming? A forumpost, reddit post and on the news side, something! 

• Confused 6

3 hours ago, Leaa.2943 said:

Today we got 2 new free chapters and fractal rush going. Why is there no interaction with the players about it? No hype, no tells about what fractal rush is and how fun we should have doing it. There is only silence. Yes i know there is news a week back about last weeks chapters, but that was last week, why not every week when new things are comming? A forumpost, reddit post and on the news side, something! 

But what exactly is the problem here? Are you playing the game? Then the information is clearly visible there, you won't really miss it. Why do you need 5 posts about the same thing?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's also been on Twitter and Facebook and I'm sure at some point people signed up for emails will get one.

But also I agree with this:

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

But what exactly is the problem here? Are you playing the game? Then the information is clearly visible there, you won't really miss it. Why do you need 5 posts about the same thing?

You clearly already know both the events exist, so whatever advertising they did has worked. Why do you need them to keep on telling you about it when you already know?

I played the game for 20 k hours. So yes i know exactly what is going on in the game and how to find info. My problem is again there is the minimal of minimal info, mean while the comunity, youtubers, twitch and so on is trying the very hardest to hype up the game.and get new players to take notice of it. Meanwhile again Arena Net do the very smallest part of it when it should be the other way around. 

Someone refered to this link https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/return-to-living-world-season-2-story-begins-may-25/

It was posted the 18th May. The new event started at 1 June which is nearly 14 days ago. And that is what i mean with minimal. Why not hit the big drums today again and also tell about the Fractal Rush. A splendid way of making new and old players to try out fractals during this time when many more will make them. 

My post is asking for more then minmal and if you guys feel that is enough then sure i respec that. But it does not change the fact that the game need to be more visible. More shouring, more showing which always was a issue in the past and still is, but with new stuff and old they add i want more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Wow, way to not read the replies.

Unlock Living World Season 2 Episodes for Free

Prepare for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons and catch up on Living World episodes you’ve missed! Log in to Guild Wars 2 before June 7 to unlock “The Dragon’s Reach, Part 1” and “The Dragon’s Reach, Part 2” for free. Learn more about Living World Return in this blog post.

Posted today, from:  https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/spark-a-new-trend-with-the-shatterspark-shoulders-skin/

Return to the Living World Story: “The Dragon’s Reach” Part 1 & Part 2

Catch up on the story of the dragon cycle and prepare for Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons. Log in to Guild Wars 2 between June 1 and June 7 to unlock these spotlight episodes for free! Check your in-game mailbox for a letter containing story unlock tokens. You’ll find the unlocked episodes under “Living World Season 2” in your story journal tab, which is located in the Hero panel. If you’ve already unlocked the episodes previously, you don’t need the tokens—you’re good to go!

Posted today, from:  https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-weekly-events-schedule-may-31-june-7/

This week's #GuildWars2 events are going on now! Fractal Rush is live and the Living World episode "The Dragon's Reach" parts 1 and 2 are free! Read https://guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-weekly-events-schedule-may-31-june-7/

for all the information and then log in to join the fun!

Posted today, from: 

This week's Guild Wars 2 events are going on now! Fractal Rush is live and the Living World episode "The Dragon's Reach" parts 1 and 2 are free! Read https://www.guildwars2.com/…/guild-wars-2-weekly-events-sc…/ for all the information and then log in to join the fun!

Posted today, from:  https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/

As noted previously, it is also on the launcher. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Weird compliant ... I mean, short of delivering the message in person to you, what more do you want?

I got an email and in-game mail about it. That is personal enough, unless they come knocking on my door ha ha 😎

It was about the living world chapter 2 and some kind of fractal rush... no idea what that is... 

53 minutes ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

Hmm I get an error trying to sign up. Thanks anyway 😄

You can also do it through the account page. Go to the main GW2 site, click 'account' on the right side of the top bar and log in and then go to Settings.

(I can't remember the last time I got an email about GW1 but I keep that option ticked as well just in case.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1