RoF and Piken

Hello, finally i manage to decrease piken population, i was trying to save my server, piken. I did a good job honestly, but now we have a very bad link, piken is a pretty casual milf and boomer server and is linked with one of the most toxic server on gw2, ring of fire.

Pikeners now refuse to cooperate with rof, piken wont join rof in discord or their squads because of the toxicity level of rof.

Im pretty upset because of this bad link, rof need links like WSR or Dzagonur, or another toxic server with age avarage of 16.

We have a very bad KD, gunnars hold got some new players after the relink, they are just farming us, we are always outnumbered, Dzagonur just smash the face on keyboard to kill us. 

I wanna suggest to make me wvw ambassador and leave me choose next relinks, since i know wvw and ppl better than everyone else, i bet i can make wvw fun again and balanced, also i wanna suggest to increase the price for trasnfers, like 2000 gems for medium, 3500 for high and 5000 for very hig, the transfer system is killing wvw too. 

Edited by Roxy Enjoy.1950
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:

wanna suggest to increase the price for trasnfers, like 2000 gems for medium, 3500 for high and 5000 for very hig, the transfer system is killing wvw too. 

It could be quadruple that and people would still pay it. It's a one-off payment every six weeks or something. Not a big deal.

The very best service can make to Piken is to leave, permanently this time.

Also, everything you say about this RoF link is nonsense - it's a fun link so far, and the RoF guys have been great company - but then, mostly everything you say is nonsense, so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Love how people always complain about the morning players, sorry they don't play when you do, sorry they pick when to play and how to play, sorry your stacked boring 50+ man blobs have nothing to do, sorry it hurts your feelings people enjoy the game playing a different way to you. 

As far as RoF goes, I have met 0 toxic people so far, only the usual clown, Play like a monkey.

• Thanks 4

I get to finally play with my alt guildies, so no complaints on my end. It's been fun regardless of the outcome. If there is any toxicity happening in chat, I would just ignore it and it would be the same toxic people you find elsewhere. Just have fun people, your days will be brighter.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 2:15 PM, Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:

Hello, finally i manage to decrease piken population, i was trying to save my server, piken. I did a good job honestly, but now we have a very bad link, piken is a pretty casual milf and boomer server and is linked with one of the most toxic server on gw2, ring of fire.

Pikeners now refuse to cooperate with rof, piken wont join rof in discord or their squads because of the toxicity level of rof.

Im pretty upset because of this bad link, rof need links like WSR or Dzagonur, or another toxic server with age avarage of 16.

We have a very bad KD, gunnars hold got some new players after the relink, they are just farming us, we are always outnumbered, Dzagonur just smash the face on keyboard to kill us. 

I wanna suggest to make me wvw ambassador and leave me choose next relinks, since i know wvw and ppl better than everyone else, i bet i can make wvw fun again and balanced, also i wanna suggest to increase the price for trasnfers, like 2000 gems for medium, 3500 for high and 5000 for very hig, the transfer system is killing wvw too. 

if piken would spend more time fighting, instead of always going for ppt when GH and FSP in this case are fighting each other u might actually get a proper server going 😉

next matchup u should be smashed together with Baruch bay and some german servers, so u can all avoid each other most of the time and PPT behind each others back 😄

sounds like a solid plan to me.

• Haha 2

RoF's only issue is the lack of quality guilds. It's a server of roamers and small guild groups that prefer to ppt and tend not to do great at fights. I've never met any true toxic player on RoF, but there are a couple of annoying ones. But those are everywhere really. Overall, a chill server.

• Like 1

@seoyounglee.1703 i guess u know that roxy is playlikemonki ingame? thaha

the piken + RoF link is just not very functional. overall people aren't toxic... just inexperienced. and those often even tag as well. once a good player tags, things work way better yet. just, there are not many left here.

there's no real content in this last matchup here. people had blobs and fought, meanwhile our groups only gone for ppt. pointless, boring and a bit sad is all that i can say to that.

the upcoming matchup against deso will be more equal. we might get stuck in t1, depending how crazy our ppt-machinery really goes.